BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
This product is hard to find but it is a total treasure! It hydrates very well and has a light shimmer. Something you can wear alone for a soft pop of your pout or paired with your favorite lip stain as an added layer. It smells nice and when I purchased mine it came in a two pack. Win!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Loving this Product on my lips. Making my lips nice and soft. This Product is just right. This my fist time by it. I love the results. Making my lips nice and healthy . I would recommend for people to by it.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! Just tried it for the first time and love how it applies. So smooth and it isn't overpowering. It doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or weird. Feels very refreshing. Love the packaging also and how the lip care opens up. Try this product! Your lips will thank you!!
Hanna T.
Tacoma, WA
My lips can get very dry, especially in the summer. This tube always comes in handy! It's super moisturizing, like a lotion for your lips. It can get a little greasy, but that's if you over-do it like I do all the time! Highly recommend.
Nancy C.
How I love Nivea!!! I really like these kiss of shimmer ones. They have a glossy finish with a hint of color. They are really effective and cost around 3 dollars. I would buy again. I really recommend them
Winnie Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Nivea a Kiss a Smoothness is a smooth white buttery lip balm. It has 4.8g and weights 0.17 OZ. It claims to be be light-weight, fast absorbing formula, and long-lasting moisturization. It also has SPF of 10. This lip balm is small and lightweight. Easy to carry in your bag. This lip balm is great to smooth and to moisturize dry lips.
Sarah L.
This is THE best chapstick in the winter months (or any time at all) if you live anywhere cold and dry! SO much better than the kiss of smoothness. It really penetrates my lips with moisture and I love it! :)
Michele M.
New Milford, NJ
I wish I could give this an A ++++. This is hands down my favorite lip product ever. It hydrates and lasts sooo long. I used to get seriously dry cracked lips but not anymore. After the first time i used this i noticed an immediate softness. I don't have to reapply it during the day too.
Morgan M.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I really liked this. i felt like it made my lips really soft it goes on like butter! such a creamy and buttery consistency, i will definitely be repurchasing this. i want to try the honey one too, does anyone know if that one works the same? i recommend the nivea lip balm, its great.
Ariel R.
My mother introduced me to this product and its not something I get often because I like to try different things all the time. It works great thgouh and it doesn't taste strange like some lip products. Milk and honey is best to me its hydrating and honey does wonders for lips as well
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.