BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
I'm so glad influenster allows us to review this product, because it is seriously one of my favorite chapsticks. I have to have it with me at all times. I use this and Burt's bees equally, and sometimes layer the two. It has the perfect amount of moisture to give your lips a little bit of shine.
Linda E.
Katy, TX
Love it just i dont like how the punk color looks. It is a really good product other than that, it keeps your lips super soft and although the color it gives is not the best, for those days you dont want to usea a lot of makeup or you Are pale like me it just gives u that touch of color.
Mimi P.
Hayward, CA
I like the Nivea brand but these balms are worse than pointless to me. Does moisturize at all just sits on top of chapped lips. I don't get why they still sell them but I guess they must work for some people. Chapstick, EOS ball, Carmex, Sugar balm, Vaseline - anything is better than this
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
I like the look and feel of this on your lips . Adds some shine and a tiny tad bit of color. Not expensive. Purchased anywhere. Great Chapstick. I definitely recommend for smoothness and some shine. I'd get it again
Anne G.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my go-to lip balm, whether it's summer or the very dry winter. I LOVE how hydrating it is, and it doesn't feel like my lips completely absorb it immediately. I also enjoy the packaging, as I find the cap is easier to remove than on a tube of Chapstick. Will absolutely buy again!
Léa P.
Fort Kent, ME
I love Nivea products, to me they are top dog when it comes to moisturizing, this lip balm is no different. There's no heavy fragrance, and your lips will me hydrated all day! I have one of these everywhere.
Evelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love my nivea kiss of milk and honey, its a lot better than the regular moisture/smoothness lip balm. It has a great subtle scent and works great! Its creamy but not too creamy and is actually moisturizing. I used this all the way down till I was using my fingers to use up the last of it.
Jordann M.
Carroll
I love the texture as it goes on. Super affordable. I like the little bit of color it has. I've had mine for a month and as much as I use it, its lasted a long time. Smells great, (i don't know if that's weird). I would recommend to anyone.
Gabrielle R.
I liked how this made my lips feel and it smelt nice as well. My only complaint with this product is that mine got over heated and it completely wreaked it. It melted and I couldn't do anything to save. I want another because I like how it worked I just recommend keeping it away from heat.
Cassie A.
Ledyard , CT
Great to keep lips hydrated. I like to use Chapstick every morning and this is a great product! It's easy to use and you can buy it cheap at Walmart, target, or any drug store. I'd definitely purchase again!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.