BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Inzul M.
Roswell, GA
I absolutely hated this product. The so called "shimmer" is straight up chunky glitter that made me look like a wannabe early 2000's pop star (and not in a good way). Since the glitters were so big I didn't feel like this moisturized my lips at all either. The pink color is also terrible and woill not look good on any one with even the tiniest bit of melanin in them.
Teresa B.
This is an amazing product! Within days of using it my cracked lips disappeared. It is so easy to use and apply, there is not oily residue. The packaging is easy to open, this is definitely one of my favorite Walmart purchases. I would definitely buy it again!
Charlotte m.
Fountain Valey
Purchased at: Walgreens
is great color and has a great shine!!😊😊 The packaging is very strong and will last for a while. The price is awesome and is very good quality for the price! I have used this several times and would for sure but it again!
Kitty S.
Austin , TX
I remember loving this, but it’s been a while since I’ve used it. I liked the shimmer and soft pink tint sooo much, and it’s always in the checkout aisle. I might have to pick up another.
Ashlynn S.
Sorrento
This lip stain is incredible! It lasted all day. Fades at the las hour evenly. Drink and food friendly! Not to mention very pigmented😍 tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
Savannah H.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love this lip balm due to the size and fair price and the shimmer it advertises showed up really well and paired greatly with my other lip glosses. Applied on smoothly and I didn’t have to reapply often at all so this lasted me a really long time. I should’ve bought more when I had the chance bc now my Target & local Walgreens doesn’t carry it anymore.
Tasha L.
Kingsport
Purchased at: CVS
Love the Nivea lip products in general. Not crazy about the the shimmer of this product. Goes on pretty smooth. Product is a good buy for price. Would rebuy in a different scent. Does not make my lips tingle or burn.
Bella M.
Portland, OR
This shimmer chapstick is not for people with darker skin. It left a weird white cast on my lips. Other than the fact that it did not look good on me, it did a poor job of moisturizing my lips. I would not recommend.
naromie D.
new york
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
It's sooooo gooddddddd but the problem is it's very pricey and it's rare I don't really see it around it helps my lips so much other than than its veryyyyyyyyyyyy lovely I just love it I would totally buy this again
Kristen L.
Lenoir City
I really love this for nights out in the winter. When my lips are chapped but I need some color this is product is gentle, smooth, and gives a little bit of color. Absolutely recommend.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.