BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Trystan S.
It's a good balm it's creamy and moisturizing feeling and I personally like the smell of it the only thing is that I thought the shimmer would be subtle but it just ends up too shiny and frosty against my pale skin.
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
One of my favorite lip balms to use when my lips are feeling dry. It is so moisturizing and very easy to apply. The packaging is pretty decent and it is a pretty good size for the price. It smells wonderful and I would definitely buy it again. Perhaps a different flavor next time? Hahaha.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Very nice packaging and has a pretty light smell that I enjoy. It made my lips soft and slightly shiny. I did have to reapply often but I don’t mind that. It’s easy to apply and find at stores like Walmart. I would buy again I like this brand.
Linda H.
Knoxville, TN
Officially my holy grail lip conditioner. It smells sweet an doesn't feel waxy or dry out my lips. I like that it is in a tube and not a tub that you put your fingers in. I will always repurchase !!! GOLDSTAR!
Laura B.
Longview, TX
In my opinion, Nivea makes some of the best lip balms out there and I love when they have different kinds to try. The kiss of moisture tube is exactly that-- an instant relief for chapped lips and long lasting moisture. It's amazing and I swear by this kind of lip balm, it's my favorite!
Donna R.
Lisbon, ME
I had never seen or heard about Nivea lip care until this past winter. I saw it hanging with the lip care products and thought I would try it. I had chapped lips I couldn't seem to get rid of. I loved the way it made my lips feel. Now I keep a tube of A Kiss of Milk & Honey with me at all times.
Jessica B.
Nivea has the best products when it comes to lip care. This one and the Milk & Honey are my two favorite Nivea lip products. This lip balm definitely moisturizes your lips like it says, and keep them moisturized for hours - you don't have to constantly apply this. It makes me lips look soft, as well! Love it.
YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD

I think I do not feel much love for this version unlike its other versions, its texture is not smooth if it does not feel a bit "lumpy" like a lip exfoliant.

Also the tone of rose that leaves is more for a lipstick for girls who can play with the receiving nutrition on her lips and pinkv
Kayla M.
I love the color and the shimmer it gives me. The flavor is a little weird and I can't decide if I like it or not. Haha but I used to use this product daily years ago and I loved it so I just purchased it again and I remembered why I liked it so much. Really pretty and great moisture for my lips
Sydney W.
Orlando, FL
Awesome gloss! Very moisturizing with a lovely honey scent. This product does a fabulous job of making my lips feel soft all year round. I love to use this before I go to bed. I wake up with my lips feeling so smooth and refreshed! The honey really helps to nourish and does a fantastic job.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.