BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Sydney W.
Orlando, FL
Awesome gloss! Very moisturizing with a lovely honey scent. This product does a fabulous job of making my lips feel soft all year round. I love to use this before I go to bed. I wake up with my lips feeling so smooth and refreshed! The honey really helps to nourish and does a fantastic job.
jeanette p.
Hyde Park, MA
This lip balm is easy to put on and it feels great on the lips. It glides on easily and leaves your lips feeling hydrated. However, I hate the shimmery color. It looks awful when I put it on and I don't wear it because of this. I would not buy the shimmer ones again, I prefer the clear ones.
YBIED P.
11800 NW 101ST RD

I think I do not feel much love for this version unlike its other versions, its texture is not smooth if it does not feel a bit "lumpy" like a lip exfoliant.

Also the tone of rose that leaves is more for a lipstick for girls who can play with the receiving nutrition on her lips and pinkv
Trystan S.
It's a good balm it's creamy and moisturizing feeling and I personally like the smell of it the only thing is that I thought the shimmer would be subtle but it just ends up too shiny and frosty against my pale skin.
Kelly D.
Columbia, Mo
This is hands down my favorite Nivea product for your lips! My lips become severely chapped every winter due to dehydration and the dry/cold weather and this product seems to be the only one that heals them quick and lasts a long time. Even after drinking something I notice it is still working!
Lisa S.
Monroe, LA
This Nivea Lip Care A Kiss of Protection SPF 30 is very easy to apply/use. It is also packaged nicely with the slip on lid. It dos just okay in meeting my expectations. I did not find it to be very moisturizing.
Jane B.
Nivea Shimmer adds a little shine to your day. It may remind you of Bonnie Bell lipsmakers a little, in the shape and style. It is convenient to carry and a good value. Often coupons are available. I would buy it again. Nivea is a great company and I was glad to be able to try this product.
I was really expecting a lot from this Chapstick brand just because most of their other products work for me, however I wasn't very satisfied with this one. While it smelled good and felt nice it didn't moisturize my lips as well as I would like.
Kellie P.
Minneapolis, MN
Chapstick goes on frosty, your lips basically look like you dunked them in shimmery silvery/pink. It does not dry your lips out, however it does not moisturize them either. I put it on at night because i know no one will see my lips until morning.
Rhiannon P.
I LOVE this shimmer lip balm. It's so light, doesn't have a bad taste, and hydrates my lips. The packaging is cute and discreet. It's so easy to apply, and you don't have to worry about it smearing everywhere. It's a nice light lip shimmer. Easy to find, as I bought it at the checkout at Walmart!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.