BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Cristel G.
Tigard, OR
Nivea has always been one of my favorite moisturizing lotions and lip care brand but I most say that this shimmer lip balm was not my favorite. Yes it does keep your lips moisturize but the shimmer, color, and the smell was too much for me. I personality didn't like it and will not be buying it again.
Samantha H.
Great product. Helps with your chapped lips and also adds a nice shimmer and sparkle to the lips. They also have different shades available so you get two in one. I bought from Walgreens and I recommend it awesome
Laura B.
Longview, TX
In my opinion, Nivea makes some of the best lip balms out there and I love when they have different kinds to try. The kiss of moisture tube is exactly that-- an instant relief for chapped lips and long lasting moisture. It's amazing and I swear by this kind of lip balm, it's my favorite!
Christine R.
Leander, TX
So smooth and delightful to use. When I just need a little moisture or when my lips are painfully chapped, this works to soothe my lips. I carry one with me everywhere and even have backups just in case I lose it. This works great and lasts as well as has a great scent and flavor that's light.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
I'm so glad influenster allows us to review this product, because it is seriously one of my favorite chapsticks. I have to have it with me at all times. I use this and Burt's bees equally, and sometimes layer the two. It has the perfect amount of moisture to give your lips a little bit of shine.
Trystan S.
It's a good balm it's creamy and moisturizing feeling and I personally like the smell of it the only thing is that I thought the shimmer would be subtle but it just ends up too shiny and frosty against my pale skin.
Jessica B.
Nivea has the best products when it comes to lip care. This one and the Milk & Honey are my two favorite Nivea lip products. This lip balm definitely moisturizes your lips like it says, and keep them moisturized for hours - you don't have to constantly apply this. It makes me lips look soft, as well! Love it.
Leslie H.
Edmond, OK
It smells sooooo wonderful I was so surprised and there is a little bit of color which is a lilac pinkish purple which is pretty but sometimes it's too bright for me but I just smooth the product out with my fingers which makes it look natural but with enough color. The smell is to die for!!!
Kayla M.
I love the color and the shimmer it gives me. The flavor is a little weird and I can't decide if I like it or not. Haha but I used to use this product daily years ago and I loved it so I just purchased it again and I remembered why I liked it so much. Really pretty and great moisture for my lips
Inna K.
Arden, NC
I love this Chapstick it leaves your lips so soft and refreshing. And it does a great job on treating your lips, it's a great product and I would totally buy this again and I totally recommend it to others!!!!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.