BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This is a holy grail item for me! I have small lips so I look good in lipstick at all & glossy stuff is not my thing either but I am obsessed with keeping my lips moist. This is my absolute favorite to use. Best ever!
Terra W.
Mccomb, MS
This a very moisturizing lip product. I love how it is packaged. The product glides on your lips so smoothly and really keeps them hydrated. This is a great product to put on your lips right before starting your makeup because by the time you reach your lips of the day they will be super hydrated.
katrina b.
Townville, SC
I have used this chapstick for over a year and will never go back to any other brand or kind. I have a habit of always putting chaptstick on,k but could never find a good enough chapstick that lasted and was moisturizing enough, but then i found this chapstick and it was a life saver. I would give this a 10/10 and would recommend this to anyone!
Nicole E.
This is, by far, my favorite chapstick for those cold winter days! This is the only chapstick I've used to the bottom over and over. It's moisturizing without being greasy and leaves my lips feeling soft all day.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
I keep one of these stashed in every possible place- my car, purse, bedside table, etc. This lip balm is affordable and extremely moisturizing. My lips break out with waxy balms like Burt's bees, so this is PERFECT.
O I.
This balm gives a nice little pink shimmer to the lips which is nice for everyday wear. Also, it smells AMAZING. I always look forward to applying this balm because of how nice it smells. However, it's just like any other lipbalm out there, so if you're looking for a spectacular balm, this isn't it.
Halli S.
This is the chapstick I keep in my purse as it's my favorite. It has lasting moisture with a fresh scent. It is definitely worth the price as it is fairly affordable anyway. I like the other colors and scents too.
Kristin C.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite product to use when my lips feel like they are beyond repair. I used to live in a very humid area, and then moved to Ok. and with it being so dry all year round, my lips take a beating. this lip care product saves me from a week of cracking and pain. amazing lip care product!
Pat C.
Si te sientes los labios resecos esto es lo que debes usar. Suaviza y les da un ligero brillo y color. Es efectivo. Recomendado. Yo me aplico antes de maquillarme y a vcs solo cuando no quiero sino un look natural.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
My everyday chap stick! It's so moisturizing and now that summer is coming, I'll definitely be using this to keep my lips from being chapped. It does smear into my face either or isn't oily. Perfect for everyone!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.