BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Ashley C.
Once I started using Nivea lip care products, there was no going back to regular Chapstick! I love the Kiss of Moisture, Milk and Honey, Olive Oil Lemon. I get them on sale at Rite Aid all the time... I keep a stock pile!
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA

I put this on every night before bed. It has a sweet kinda floral scent, maybe an orangecicle and a soft floral note. It sounds weird but smells great. It lasts all night, goes on smooth and is very silky. I love this, its not a gloss, its more like chapstick...Plus I love the container, the cap cant just pop off, like on other lip balms. I am a user for life!!
Ali B.
So super hydrating. I love his Chapstick. It's long lasting. It's sheer and leaves a wonderful clear gloss on your lips. I have been using this stuff since high school and totally recommend it for people with dry lips!
Emily B.
Charlotte, NC
Got this for Christmas and I use it everyday, multiple times a day! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated, but not waxy like some other lip balms. The smell is light and pleasant. I would recommend this to anyone!
Esmeralda R.
Hobbs, NM
It is a great product to buy it is not expensive at all and it works wonderful i love every product of nivea its the best product in the world i would recommend it to my family and my friends i buy my nivea products at Walmart or online i would buy it again
Courtney M.
I absolutely love this lip care item. Nothing ever works for my chapped lips in the winter. Then I discovered Nivea products...and WOW this actually DOES soften my lips, gets rid of the chapping and prevents future chapping. Highly recommend this to anyone (in fact I have bought these for friends and family)
Elizabeth D.
Seminole, OK
Basic lip gloss. Decent scent. I got mine in a holiday gift pack. Nice squeeze tube packaging. First time user. I wouldn't buy again unless it was a good deal. If you like to try clear lip glosses this is one you can try.
Melissa S.
Hickory Hills, IL
One of my favorite ones it's very soft and there's not a waxy feeling. I NEVER wear lipstick but I will use a stain and the Nivea as a balm to blend the color. It's silky and leaves your lips feeling plump and pretty :)
Allie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite chapstick that I've ever owned. It has a great feel and smell--just moisturizing enough without being too greasy. And it smells like milk and honey--a mild, subtle sweet smell, but not sugary or fake.
Ally W.
I always use this pearly, pretty lip care! It leaves my lips smelling and feeling great, while also looking fabulous. I love the shade of pink!! I bought my lip care at Walmart and I would definitely recommend to others, I often wear it in place of lipstick!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.