BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Elizabeth W.
This product is more glitter than shine. I'm not too fond of the smell and it doesn't have "long lasting moisturization" powers like it claims. The glitter doesn't last too long anyway, maybe about two hours or so. I wouldn't buy this again, but something I did like about it is that it made my lips look more plump.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Nivea chapsticks are the best chapsticks ever. I kiss of smoothness and a kiss of moisture are my favorites! I usually buy these at CVS and I always get coupons for them for a dollar off or .50 cents off which is awesome because they aren't very expensive to begin with. I recommend everyone to buy this chapstick because it actually does moisturize your lips amazingly!
Nicole E.
This moisturizer is pretty cheap, accessible, and easy to use. I love how moisturizing it is on the lips. I was expecting more of a milk and honey in tea smell, but it just smells like honey suckles. The smell isn't repulsive, just not my preference.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
I love this chapstick! Nivea chapsticks are some of my favorite chapsticks. I basically own all the kinds and I love them all. They all work so well and make my lips so moisturized and I love all the different flavors! I had to buy a new one of this kind because my last one went in the dryer unfortunately... but I highly recommend buying Nivea chapstick! It's the best!
Cynthia H.
This has a really great smell to it. I also like how it makes my lips feel. It helps to keep them moisturized while also working towards healing them if they are chapped. I don't always buy this but it is a great lip balm.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Leaves your lips silky and buttery soft but doesn't heal or exfoliate as much as other type of products. This product is ideal if your lips are already in great shape just maybe a little dry and you need a little oil or butter.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
I'm a huge fan of all Nivea products so when this came out I automatically had to try it. I love it! It's a great moisturizer and applies smoothly and it's thin. It also smells really good. Purchased at Walmart for about $10.
Makenzie M.
I use this Chapstick every night before bed and I wake up with smooth lips. I have naturally dry and chapped lips so I am an avid Chapstick user and this is one of my favorites. It doesn't have a super intense smell or taste which I like, and it is a little more glossy than most which is a nice touch for day wear.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
My favorite thing about this lip balm (besides the calming sweet scent) is how smooth it feels when you glide it over your lips. This balm got me through the winter, saved me from the sun this summer. My lips are thankful, and so is my pocket book. I love this lip balm and have recommended it to everyone I know.
Melissa G.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite in the entire world!! I buy 3 at a time because I am afraid they will stop selling it lol!! I actually started using it about 3 years ago!! Keeps my lips soft and gives them just the right amount of color and shine!! I absolutely love this product!!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.