BY NIVEA #68 in Lip Care

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
  • "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 634 reviews
Queen_B👑 N.
Florence
This product was very sticky and very shimmery as if I had just layered liquid highlighter on my lips. It doesn’t have a natural feeling on the lips, let alone does it have a natural look. I would definitely not recommend.
TiAsia G.
Leesburg, FL
I didn't use it much. As I am a women of color the bright pink didn't work and the shimmer made it even more horrific. It was more of a lipstick than chapstick. It might work for others of darker skin but I didn't like it. But it did moisturize my lips fairly well.
Kiersten S.
Works Perfect. Does what it says it’s going to do... very affordable got it at cvs love it so much and would buy it so many more times after this one bc of how soft it makes ur lips love it so very much. Use it alought. Almost everyday. And wouldn’t ever trade it
Stephanie M.
Independence, IA
This is a great moisturizing lip bam that has a bit of shimmer but isn't trashy. Sometimes, with drugstore shimmer projects I am unhappy with the result but this is just a sheer enough shimmer that works for me. Overall, good quality product for the price.
Magdiela W.
Tucson, AZ
Absolutly hate this product! It made my lips chap even more when i wore it. I do not reccomed this there are way better products out there. I wouldnt even wear it on a daily basis because it actually chaps your lips and leaves a weird pink color on your lips.
Brandi C.
Fredericksburg
I bought this product at Walmart. It made my lips soft and moisturized. I enjoyed it because I didn't have to use lip gloss, i just used the product instead of using lip gloss because this product is more comfortable. I definitely recommend this product!!!!
Savannah B.
Ashland, AL
Made my lips kissable 🤩 it was a great find and really cheap too! It doesn’t dry out you lips and make them worse.. leaves a pretty shine and the spf is even better! sun burnt lips are not pleasing at all.. I would totally recommend this to everyone..
Suzie W.
Baltimore, MD
It was smooth and felt nice, but I don't think it helped with hydration at all. The shimmer in this is terrible tho. Pale, dated, and outright tacky. I hate it. My lips are pale too, so I can't even imagine how bad it probably looks on more pigmented lips.
Maria P.
Atlanta
This  lip balm is my favorite! It leaves such a glossy, light pink color to your lips. It's leaves your lips very smooth and is very convenient for just  $3! It can be found in just about any drug store.. I usually buy it at Walgreens or Kroger.
Gio H.
Lubbock
Great balm, hydrates, and leaves lips very soft. Personally, I like the Nivea essence and the balm smells exactly like it so that's a plus. Wish more stores would sell it for easy access. Other than that, higthly recommended if you lile Nivea products
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.