BY NIVEA #68 in Lip Care

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
  • "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 634 reviews
Halen R.
Everyone needs to buy this. The Nivea Shimmer Lip Care has a soft glitter tint and an undertone of baby pink. The application process is so smooth and tender. When you take off the cap a smell of bubble gum fills you but not to the point as if it would be too strong. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a faint shimmer or just wants smooth lips! I have tried many other chapsticks that just make my lips feel dry and chalky. This product is the total opposite of that. This is one of those products where a little goes a long way. You won’t be unhappy with this product.
R N.
Woodside, NY
I first used this lip balm in middle school and fell in love when I first used it! Ever since then I've been buying Nivea lip balms. The formula is so buttery soft on the lips and it comes in different colors as well. I used to think the pink frosted shade looked nice but now I don't like the shade on me. My lips look too frosted and cool toned which I don't like on my skin tone. However, when I did like the color, I used up the whole balm! It's hard to finish any type of lip product so this was a good sign. My lips are not super dry but do get dry at times, this helps. Really good lip care to try if you haven't already.
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this item because i needed a lip balm to keep my lips soft and did not contain petroleum. I liked that it instead had shea butter and jojoba oil. The shimmer made my lips look too pale and oddly frosty and did not enhance the look of my lips at all. It smells nice but was dry and hard to apply. It wasn't smooth like I had expected. My lips actually felt chapped rather than moisturized. I do not recommend this product.
Lauren P.
Lithonia, Ga
This lip balm is only okay. While it does provide some moisture, it has a lot of shimmer and color to it. If you are looking for more of a tint and soft lip gloss effect, this is for you. If you’re looking for moisture, it’s not necessary. This pink color was way too bright for my skin complexion and more than a single layer had me looking like I was going for a makeup look when all I wanted was moisture.
Patricia Q.
Sarasota
I actually purchased two of these when they were on sale (Ulta). I'm always misplacing things, so I kept one @home w/my lip products & 1 in my  purse. I tried the one in my purse - couldn't find my "back-up" lipstick, so I just swiped this on quickly. It left a very very light shimmer w/the teeniest amount of colour. It did soothe my lips, although not long lasting. I was constantly reapplying. I didn't notice a strong odor or taste.
I forgot about the one in my lipstick case - where I keep all my lippies. I love mattes, but they are very drying for me. I abs love using this product as a "topper." It does lighten my lipstick colour, which I don't mind, and I love the consistency of it. Many other products I've used on top of matte lipsticks usually dissipate in minutes or are too glossy. This One has a balmy feel, and even though I do have to keep reapplying, I do find I am able to wear matte lipsticks more comfortably now. If this were priced any higher, I may not purchase. At the price I purchased, under $5, I like that I can purchase a lot & not worry about using sparingly.
Julia S.
Aston, PA
I did not like this product at all. Although the formula initially provides hydration, my lips began drying out shortly after application. The shimmery effect sits on top of the lips and creates an awkward, unattractive white film that I just ended up wiping off. There are much better lip products out there to try out.
Shanna B.
Mandeville, LA
I love the feeling of this on my lips along with the pretty shimmery color it gives to my lips. it is lightweight and doesn’t even feel too heavy. My lips feel refreshed when using this and it gives them a very healthy look. It is not sticky and very hydrating. I would definitely recommend this to fellow friends.
Katie S.
GLENCOE, IL
I have purchased this product 3 times, once in fall, winter and spring. I found from the first product I used, it’s definitely not the most hydrating lip balm/chap, etc. I definitely noticed the product just sat on top of my skin and was not long-lasting. I really wanted the benefits of hydration in this product because the light pink shimmer was gorgeous, but had very limited long-wear and barely any pigmentation.
I would definitely recommend Nivea changing the formula to make it more hydrating and also greatly increase the pigment for the pink shimmer. Then it would be perfect and I would continuously buy and use!
Bridget W.
I don't really care for Nivea Shimmer lip care the scent is not appealing and I don't thing it is very moisturizing the packaging is not why I buy products most of the time and I would not buy this again or recommend to any others. Sometimes its not about the price its about the quality.
Sara P.
Naples
If you need a little color and to hydrate your lips, this is great. I don't use it often. I also don't like a shimmer look on your lips. But if you do, then this product is for you. It also depends on your lip type. I don't tend to have dry lips so I don't need balm too often.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Have you had a bad experience with this?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Which is the best to use of the Nivea lip care products?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Do you need to reapply this often?
Jennifer H.
Are there different scents or kinds?
Rebecca M.