Hilary H.
Central, NJ

What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?

Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
1 year, 10 months ago
The scent!! :)
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
3 years, 1 month ago
I love how smooth my lips feel afterward & the scent is Devine.
Arica L.
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
3 years, 9 months ago
I like the feel of it. it is so smooth!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
4 years, 5 months ago
I actually really like the smell of this one.
Maxine W.
Maxine W.
Kew Gardens, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
I like its moisturizing benefits best. I love how moisturized my lips feel after I apply this, and how long it lasts.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Edgewood, MD
4 years, 12 months ago
I love the smell, how moisturizing it is and the fact that it last for a long time on your lips even if you accidentally lick your lips.
Haze R.
Haze R.
Clifton, NJ
5 years, 4 months ago
Love the smell, texture and how affordable it is as well but most of all the quality!
Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA
5 years, 4 months ago
Everything! Affordable priced, the feel of the hydration and silkiness on my lips, and the smell ! Nivea lip care is AMAZING! When my lips are dry and cracked especially in the winter Nivea comes to the rescue!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Waterloo, IA
5 years, 6 months ago
It makes my lips soft! And it's super affordable.
Emily M.
Emily M.
5 years, 6 months ago
I love the smell! Most fruity smelling lip products tend to give me a headache or give me a weird taste in my mouth! This does neither! It is a very gentle smell and I love it!