Aeron M.

Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
1 year, 7 months ago
I used it during a time where my lipes were cracking because of an acne's treatment and it didn't work on me. I wouldn't never buy it again.
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
1 year, 8 months ago
yeah it really hepls, it leave your lips soft
Marie T.
Marie T.
1 year, 8 months ago
This will work Trust me
Grizette M.
Grizette M.
1 year, 9 months ago
The best lip care ever, really works. Its nice to wear it.. highly recommended.
Rossana P.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
1 year, 9 months ago
Definitely. You have to try this product. Its amazing. It will help prevent your lips from cracking.
Ale D.
Ale D.
1 year, 10 months ago
This is definitely a product for you if your lips are very dry, it does help a lot.
Jacleen K.
Jacleen K.
Burton, MI
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes it definitely does with dry lips i had the same problem and since i started using it i haven't had a problem
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Lorton, VA
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, this product would be perfect for that! I keep it in my purse because my lips get dry throughout the day.
Greenbrier, TN
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes this does help a lot to add a barrier over your lips.
Greenbrier, TN
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes this does help a lot to add a barrier over your lips.