BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Skylar J.
Nolensville, TN
Purchased at: Target
So I bought this product thinking, “Well this might be a change in pace of my regular lip routine. Maybe it might be worth it.” This product overall is moisturizing, but the shine can be the tiniest bit overbearing. Although it depends on how much you apply. I would recommend this for people to try. It has a moderate price, but I feel most people will be pleased with the result.
Ally B.
Emmaus, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Nivea. By far the best hydrating drug store lip balm I have used. That being said, they are still a drug store brand so if you need some intense hydration I would look into “Fresh” or “Bite” beauty brands at Sephora, but if you want something you can get at cvs or target that won’t break the bank, these are a great option. The pink shimmer is an added plus!
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: Walgreens
Was a cute color and I understand the purpose but I don’t think it looked a good on myself than on others. The texture for me was weird when i was kind of going for a glossy look, nothing wrong with it! Just think I was looking for something else!
Andrea M.
Oswego
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don’t recommend this if you have cracked or chapped lips. However I do recommend this for daily or weekly lip conditioning. I put this over my neutral lip stain and it added just the right amount of shimmer and when the lip stain dryness feeling kicked in this product gave my lips a velvety touch that I needed.
Bargain L.
Miami
I was not the biggest fan of these lip balms. They remind me of lip sticks that come in kids makeup. Same look it will give you. The original Nivea lip balm is pretty good but this one was not my favorite honestly. I have not bought these in years because the first impression was not a positive one.
Danielle V.
Monroe
The shimmer is stunning, very natural looking and pretty. Very moisturizing for the lips. The texture was a little gritty because of the shimmers, but it's not unbearable. The scent is subtle and light. I have and will continue to purchase this lip balm again, the quality exceeds the price.
Zoza O.
Juneau
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the feel of the product. It isn’t as glossy of a feel that I have found other products to produce. I don’t know the price since it was a stocking stuffer but I’m sure it’s reasonable. The smell of the lip care is phenomenal and the look is girlish yet classy. Definitely recommend.
Alexandra B.
Shirley
This is great for a winter day with a full face of makeup, when you want to wear a matte lip but your lips are too dry! You can add this over the top and adds such a cute shimmer to any lipstick and it doesn’t leave any sticky residue behind like a normal lipgloss!
mags ♡.
Maywood, NJ
It is a shame because I do like Nivea products. This product just did not do it for me. The shimmer is tacky and not flattering, and makes the product just unusable. You can’t wear it even if it is moisturizing just because of the consequences of looking crazy.
Edlyn L.
Montgomery
Makes lips a beautiful sight and the feeling  Of confidence of lips is just 100%. First time using, absolutely loved the outcome ! I bought it in store so I had immediate access to my product. It was gentle and soothing. Would definitely recommend!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.