BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Natalia B.
Princeton
Nivea is a very old brand, it never fails to satisfy any customer’s need. I have been using Nivea products since my childhood.

Nivea Lip care is the best thing that Nivea could ever come up with.

It has a creamy smooth and rich formula, that is meant for dry and chapped Lips.

It gives beautiful scent when applied on lips and glides on very smoothly. It forms a protective cover over lips and prevents it from further drying.

It remains on lips for over 4 hours after which it needs to be reapplied.

It comes in 6 different shades and all the shades give beautiful tint to our lips.

I would recommend this lip balm to all.
Ricki A.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 2 more...
This is my favorite colored lip balm to use. It has color, it has shine. It shimmers. I have about 6 of these right now. I have one at work, one in my purse. This is my go to for a quick color for lips. It feels great. The only downside is that like classic lipsticks it does come off when sipping on a straw. So you do have to reapply at times. I usually get it from cvs or walmart NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care is one my go to brands that i will always reccomend to others.
Tori B.
Jeffersonville
Easy portability however i have found the cap is more likely to pop off on this brand. I enjoy how things it applies has it minimizes the sticky residue on my lips. It works well with hydrating the lips and adding a light shimmer. It is very suddle so if you don't like bringing a ton attention to your lips than this is for you. I also find it is pretty affordable and easy to find. I got mine from the dollar store.
Ally B.
Emmaus, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Nivea. By far the best hydrating drug store lip balm I have used. That being said, they are still a drug store brand so if you need some intense hydration I would look into “Fresh” or “Bite” beauty brands at Sephora, but if you want something you can get at cvs or target that won’t break the bank, these are a great option. The pink shimmer is an added plus!
Heather S.
Dallas
Review for: 2, Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Pearl & Silk Extracts more...
This is among one of the best lip balms I've ever used and it lives this GORGEOUS shimmer when used. It's definitely not your typical lip balm I usually use this when I'm dressed up and don't want to commit to wearing lipstick. The packing of this product is so cute and so unique from all of the other lip care products out there! I love it!
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: Walgreens
Was a cute color and I understand the purpose but I don’t think it looked a good on myself than on others. The texture for me was weird when i was kind of going for a glossy look, nothing wrong with it! Just think I was looking for something else!
Kayla L.
Camden
This is my favorite Nieva product. I like the pink glitter shimmer it produces on my lips as if I'm wearing lip gloss. It is a little more than most regular chapsticks. But is worth the price. The only con it doesn't last on the lips long you will have to reply through out the days. I do recommend for all teenager females and older.
Kylie N.
Hartford
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product! A good friend with a very pale (like mine) complexion told me about this drugstore chapstick and still swears by it. This delivers a lot of moisture as well as shine that is absorbed rather than sitting on your lips a sticky mess all day like some glosses do. Smells awesome as well! Love Nivea!
Zoza O.
Juneau
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the feel of the product. It isn’t as glossy of a feel that I have found other products to produce. I don’t know the price since it was a stocking stuffer but I’m sure it’s reasonable. The smell of the lip care is phenomenal and the look is girlish yet classy. Definitely recommend.
Alexis H.
Akron
I love Nivea lip balms, however I wasn’t a fan of the pink shimmer of this one on my skin tone. I’m fair and it came up very pink and sparkly on my lips for what you can imagine was not the best look. Aside from the color, this was super moisturizing and felt really nice
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.