BY NIVEA #56 in Lip Care

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't really be...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does it have ...8 Answers
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
  • "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 634 reviews
Katie S.
I have purchased this product 3 times, once in fall, winter and spring. I found from the first product I used, it’s definitely not the most hydrating lip balm/chap, etc. I definitely noticed the product just sat on top of my skin and was not long-lasting. I really wanted the benefits of hydration in this product because the light pink shimmer was gorgeous, but had very limited long-wear and barely any pigmentation.
I would definitely recommend Nivea changing the formula to make it more hydrating and also greatly increase the pigment for the pink shimmer. Then it would be perfect and I would continuously buy and use!
I actually purchased two of these when they were on sale (Ulta). I'm always misplacing things, so I kept one @home w/my lip products & 1 in my  purse. I tried the one in my purse - couldn't find my "back-up" lipstick, so I just swiped this on quickly. It left a very very light shimmer w/the teeniest amount of colour. It did soothe my lips, although not long lasting. I was constantly reapplying. I didn't notice a strong odor or taste.
I forgot about the one in my lipstick case - where I keep all my lippies. I love mattes, but they are very drying for me. I abs love using this product as a "topper." It does lighten my lipstick colour, which I don't mind, and I love the consistency of it. Many other products I've used on top of matte lipsticks usually dissipate in minutes or are too glossy. This One has a balmy feel, and even though I do have to keep reapplying, I do find I am able to wear matte lipsticks more comfortably now. If this were priced any higher, I may not purchase. At the price I purchased, under $5, I like that I can purchase a lot & not worry about using sparingly.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I just bought this from Walgreens.com. It was not what I was expecting. When I hear shimmer, I think smooth and glossy. This was more matted. It had a nice scent but I’m not typically into scents on my lips. I hate altering the taste of my food or drinks.
Savannah H.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love this lip balm due to the size and fair price and the shimmer it advertises showed up really well and paired greatly with my other lip glosses. Applied on smoothly and I didn’t have to reapply often at all so this lasted me a really long time. I should’ve bought more when I had the chance bc now my Target & local Walgreens doesn’t carry it anymore.
Dulce E.
Very nice color to apply. The shimmer is nice and glossy without feeling greasy. I purchased this at my local Wal-Mart. I usually love the Nivea lip care products but this was just a no. It didn't stay on at all. Was not moisturizing. I would not purchased this again. It only looks great for the first 5 minutes.
Shanna B.
Mandeville, LA
I love the feeling of this on my lips along with the pretty shimmery color it gives to my lips. it is lightweight and doesn’t even feel too heavy. My lips feel refreshed when using this and it gives them a very healthy look. It is not sticky and very hydrating. I would definitely recommend this to fellow friends.
Annie P.
Seattle
I’ve purchased this lip balm several times over the years and I’m always satisfied with it. It had a chunky stick for a more thorough application and is very moisturizing. The shimmer adds a little something so that you don’t have to apply a gloss over the top and risk drying out your lips further.
Justine M.
portland
Nivea shimmer is my go to for lip care! It’s pretty and it works plus it smells great. When you really need moisture and life restored to your lips this is what you need! It picks them up and makes them look smooth and flawless and the subtle shimmer is the cherry on top! It’s pretty and flattering and it makes your lips feel and look beautiful!
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I’m not as huge of a fan of this balm, as compared to Nivea’s hydrating balm. This does give a nice subtle shimmer, but doesn’t do much in the way of moisturizing. I’d much prefer using a gloss or lip stain for color or shine, and stick to Nivea’s hydrating balm when my lips need moisturized.
Anna M.
Guilford
This product did its job but i didn’t like how it left a lot of shimmer to my lips I thought that it was going to be very light like you were not going to be able to see it I wouldn’t recommend this product if you don’t want full on “lipstick” on your lips but it was very nice it glides in smoothly but I would recommend the original
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.