BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't really be...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does it have ...8 Answers
Sloan D.
huntindon
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my favorite lip products. I bought this about two years ago and have been buying it ever since. I love the way I gives your lip moisture while giving your lips a natural color tint. I recommend anyone too buy this product.
Noemi T.
Brooklyn
This lip gloss is one of my favorites that I have tried in a very long time. Nivea knows exactly what my lips want and need and it keeps my lips moisturized and looking healthy all day. I also love the softness of it and the shimmer part is wonderful as it leaves a nice sparkly glow on my lips that you can't help but notice. I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a great lip product with just the right amount of shimmer.
Andrea I.
Elmwood Park , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es muy bueno para esta época del año donde se te resecan muchos los labios y necesitas tenerlo bonitos y humectados el precio es bueno existen lugares donde puedes encontrar 2 por el precio de uno y el empaque es muy bonito
Courtney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first started using this years ago. At the time I loved it, but as I continued to use the product I started to notice that the glitter in it really aggravated my lips. I liked the way it applied and even kept my lips nourished, but I wouldn't wear it everyday all day. I eventually found the nivea lip butter in raspberry rose and, even though it is not in stick form, I found that it's basically the same thing without the glitter. After switching, my lips are no longer angry, but silky smooth.
Marie S.
no where
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nivea Shimmer Lip Care it smells very very good but it is very very pigmented overall it is a good product but if you don’t want your lipstick to overpower your makeup this wouldn’t be the lipstick for you it is also very glittery
Kasey S.
Polk
This product is one of my favorites of thiers. It's beautiful on the lips alone, or even over your favorite lipstick to give it a radiant shimmer. I carry this around with me in my purse wherever I go. It's soft and smooth giving your lips a naturally beautiful look. And it has a very nice scent too!
Maggie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this on impulse, needing a new lipbalm and sick of the same old... and easily enticed by the word "shimmer" lol. This product is amazing for such a low price! It gives lips a beautiful frosted look, like a wintry peach and acts as a shield against the cold weather!
Kayla R.
Wheelersburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this stuff! Leave lips soft with a little shimmer! It’s is long lasting. I have used up a lot of them over the years my cousin was the one that got me hooked on it! Very easy to use and apply! Leaves lips soft and I would recommend it to others for sure!
Channon C.
A very hydrating lil balm, the smell is wonderful but the color doesn’t look that good on me. It does heal cracked lips in the wintertime which is good for me because I have tried so many lip products because my lips get dry but this hydrated my lips.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never again. This lip balm looked so bad on me and I didn’t even feel like it moisturized my lips all that well. I was pretty upset I wasted my money on this, but I ended up just throwing it away soon enough. I don’t recommend this one specifically.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Aeron M.