BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
claudia😊😏 G.
Tampa
Review for: 2, Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Pearl & Silk Extracts more...
Ok so this product from Nivea it’s literally a miracle for my lips I’m very into lips products because my lips are very dry and this product had help so much with my damage lips lol. It has castor oil which helps to moisturize the lips and for my chapped dry lips helps me with the pain and sunburnt it also has Shea butter ok so this is good stuff! The Shea butter has Vitamin F which keeps your lips hydrated and soft. One of the things that I like from this product it’s the packaging it’s so cool it looks like a regular lipstick , but it’s definitely not a regular lipstick. It’s not expensive at all I bought mine in Burlington like a year ago and still have a lot of product.
Meghan Q.
Saint Paul
Love the concept in this one; stepped up the game here for us girly girls that don't always want the ordinary at the counter chapstick. This one bringing a little fun to the packaging, added sheer color with a mini pop of shimmer and all rolled it all into the perfect girly girl lip care ("chapstick:). Ordinary isn't fun nor what we're always looking for when it comes to, "help, heel my lips they hurt:, state of mind, especially when its days night or girls and your go to lipstick or gloss isn't the best option. This one gives the illusion of a lipstick and yet its just chapstick. ;-)
Tori B.
Jeffersonville
Easy portability however i have found the cap is more likely to pop off on this brand. I enjoy how things it applies has it minimizes the sticky residue on my lips. It works well with hydrating the lips and adding a light shimmer. It is very suddle so if you don't like bringing a ton attention to your lips than this is for you. I also find it is pretty affordable and easy to find. I got mine from the dollar store.
Ally B.
Emmaus, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Nivea. By far the best hydrating drug store lip balm I have used. That being said, they are still a drug store brand so if you need some intense hydration I would look into “Fresh” or “Bite” beauty brands at Sephora, but if you want something you can get at cvs or target that won’t break the bank, these are a great option. The pink shimmer is an added plus!
Katelyn M.
Columbia
I do love the color of this chap stick, it’s a light a subtle pink but enough to give a baby doll look. The only problem is it doesn’t stay on long, and I didn’t really see the benefits of the chapstick come through so much as the color itself. Totally 5/5 as a regular lipstick but since it preaches the benefits of a chap stick/ moisturizer going 3/5.
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: Walgreens
Was a cute color and I understand the purpose but I don’t think it looked a good on myself than on others. The texture for me was weird when i was kind of going for a glossy look, nothing wrong with it! Just think I was looking for something else!
Kayla L.
Camden
This is my favorite Nieva product. I like the pink glitter shimmer it produces on my lips as if I'm wearing lip gloss. It is a little more than most regular chapsticks. But is worth the price. The only con it doesn't last on the lips long you will have to reply through out the days. I do recommend for all teenager females and older.
Kylie N.
Hartford
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product! A good friend with a very pale (like mine) complexion told me about this drugstore chapstick and still swears by it. This delivers a lot of moisture as well as shine that is absorbed rather than sitting on your lips a sticky mess all day like some glosses do. Smells awesome as well! Love Nivea!
Marina L.
Minneapolis
In my honest opinion, I think this product is very good if you enjoy nude or pale lip colors. It does show a bit of that lighter pink tone once applied but other than that it also hydrates your lip pretty well. It definitely adds in that extra shade of color to enhance your lip makeup over something else.
Zoza O.
Juneau
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the feel of the product. It isn’t as glossy of a feel that I have found other products to produce. I don’t know the price since it was a stocking stuffer but I’m sure it’s reasonable. The smell of the lip care is phenomenal and the look is girlish yet classy. Definitely recommend.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.