BY NIVEA #28 in Lip Care

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Nourish with the richness of a Moisture Kiss.This rich formula provides long-lasting moisturization to protect lips from dryness.Enriched with Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, this formula leaves lips feeling soft and looking smooth.Long-lasting moisturization. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Target
Min J.
Flushing
Nivea lip balm was the first one and the only one lip care that I have finished whole tube completely and it happened when I was in high school, still remember it was a light pink cap can't recall the exact name. I had a very good experience with this brand and this shea butter one does a good job also, makes my lips moisture and no greasy, the reason that I give 4star is( I recently am so into products' ingredients, not a professional) that I saw "limonene, citral, linalool " in the ingredients, what I leaned about these stuff is they may occur allergies if the person hase some certain sensitive and allergy issues, but these are very last on the ingredients list that means the amount is less than tiny. I am not a professional person to judge these ingredients good or bad , but if you r interested in this product and you have allergy concerns, just check it out, learn more things never get hurt. Since I don't have any allergy issues and I love the long lasting moisturisation this lip balm gives, I believe I'd love to keep one of these lip balms in my purse everyday
Jenny G.
Jasper, GA
It's saying that this product has been discontinued, but I recently bought it at my local CVS. Weird. But NIVEA a Kiss of moisture is amazing. I love this stuff!!!! It feels like rubbing silk on your lips. It has find of different kinds of oils and some beeswax. So if you're the type that doesn't like the waxy feeling, you won't like this. But if you're like me and love that feeling, you'll love this.
Ruth K.
By far one of my fave products of the season. I use this daily and carry it around with me everywhere. Easy applicator and keeps my lisps smooth and soft! It doesn't melt pretty easily in warm areas so beware! The product also does go pretty fast. Otherwise, I love the product because I think it works really well and It has a mild and soothing scent/flavor.
Haydeli T.
San Antonio, TX
Excellent product!! I love it! My lips are hydrated all day, in special in this season in Texas, it’s sunny and cold weather and my lips are dry, but with my favorite lipstick Nivea, everything is good with them!! Thank you!
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
Megan K.
Pepperell
The best lip balm. This smooth lip balm offers a smooth balm, a nice feeling and a secure cap. The flavor is faint—just enough so the balm doesn't have a clear smell. I would buy again because it helps my chapped lips and recommend to a friend. These chapsticks really do moisturize my lips and keeps them that way for the rest of the day.
Leannaa M.
Beeville, TX
The lip balm has a very smooth consistency and feels very smooth and silky on the lips. It tingles my lips and feels cool and soothing. I really love the cool tingling sensation. It lasts for about 5 minutes and then it fades away. The lip balm is very moisturising and hydrating too. My lips feel very smooth and soft after using this. I really like this one! It makes application of lipsticks and liquid lipsticks very easy after I use this as it provides ample moisture to my lips. I just apply this one for 15-20 minutes and then dab of the excess and you have well moisturised lips! It also is very light and doesn’t feel like you are wearing a lip balm.
Angelica ♛.
 It's also a very soft formula, which can be good and bad, since it applies on the lips easily but you can also get carried away and apply too much, then have a waxy mess on your lips! I do like this product, but I find that I don't reach for it much anymore due to the pink shade not fitting my tastes
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
LOVE this product! A STAPLE lip product! Very cheap and affordable, very effective. Very unique packaging as well- very beautiful. Great for every woman for any and every age. Does what it claims to do, very supple and moisturizing. Extremely easy to use as well. No regrets in purchasing this product, would buy it again in an heartbeat.
victoria d.
Honestly whenever I see this product in stores I buy it that's how much I love it! Such an amazing product that moisturizes my lips super well. I use lip balm all year round not just in the colder months and this works perfect for me at any time of year! I would definitely recommend!!
E c.
I really enjoyed this lip balm. It was affordable and i liked the tube it came in which kept it from being messy when taking the top off and on. Although it didn’t treat everything i needed it definitely kept moisture in my lips during the cold days and that is always appreciated.