NIVEA Shea Butter

We believe in the little things and all the big things they add up to. While your body wash may play a small part in your life, we know it can make a big difference on your skin. That’s why we enriched NIVEA Body Wash with a little bit of goodness. NIVEA B

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Shea Butter!
Saint Louis, MO
For YEARS I have been paying 20$ at Ulta for Hempz anti aging body wash. I have skin like a reptile, im pretty sure laying on a rock in Arizona is in my future, but I digress. Ive tried so many body washes that just dry my skin out and a couple of months ago I came across this version of nivea for like 6$ at Walgreens and thought WTH, let's try it. And it works! My man has commented on how soft my scales are! And not only will he cuddle now, im saving 14$ a bottle on bodywash! Win win!
Riverhead, NY
NIVEA Shea Butter uploaded by Sumbal M.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a good product for dry skin as infused with nourishing serums cleans well and gives your skin moisturizing care. if you don't like strong smells in your body wash this is your product NIVEA Shea Butter is an affordable choice
NIVEA Shea Butter uploaded by Zory'A P.
I honestly love this product. I bought this from Walgreens a while ago and it honestly exceeded my expectations. It is creamy but also a little on the oil side which I'm guessing is to help moisturize the skin.
Grand Prairie, TX
NIVEA Shea Butter uploaded by Kimignon T.
I received this to sample in return for my review from Pinchme. It is very nourishing to the skin and smells more of a floral, fresh scent to me instead of Shea butter. It has a nice lather with the loufa.
miami
Who likes it ? because I love it 😻 It is a very rich product and the skin is silky and very rich🦋🦋🦋
Eagle Mtn, UT
NIVEA Shea Butter uploaded by Leslie T.
This has been my favorite body wash lately. It smells amazing and my skin loves it! I love shea butter products. The lather is pretty good. It also washes away completely and doesn't leave any annoying residue. It's better to use a loofah or sponge when applying it because if you squeeze it in your hand while under the shower, even a little water washes it out of your hand lol.
Fort Wayne, IN
NIVEA Shea Butter uploaded by Casey S.
Where do I began with Nivea brands in general? I have never been a fan of them. Then I seen Nivea Nourishing Body Wash With Nourishing Serum Shea Butter and I have changed my mind about Nivea products this body wash leaves my body feeling soft and in the Winter months my elbows get dry I have not had to put on any extra lotion because of this product they also have different sents as well as this one. If I could give this 10 stars I would I highly recommend and it cost between 4 and 8 dollars depending where you purchase it. I paid 6 something or 7 something at walmart
noneofyabizness
Nivea is One of my favorite body washes. (And lotions.) Very moisturizing. I use it as an after sun lotion in the summer. They have a coupon in the Sunday paper sometimes too. $3 off two body washes.
West New York, NJ
NIVEA Shea Butter uploaded by Karen R.
My favorite for winter months, it lathers easily, it cleanses your skin gently without drying it and it have the most awesome ingredients for smooth skin Shea Butter, I will recommend this body wash 💯
Franklinton, LA
NIVEA Shea Butter uploaded by Karen S.
I have eczema really bad and I have found this to help out with it. It makes my rough patches very soft and helps tone down my flare ups that I have 😊

Looking for your answer?