BY NIVEA #87 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Developed specially for men with sensitive skin, Sensitive Shaving Gel is alcohol free and dye free. It contains a calming formula with natural, soothing Chamomile & Witch Hazel extracts, and enriched with Vitamin E: • Softens the beard for a better shaving experience. • Formulated with no drying alcohol or dyes. Advanced shaving with Skin Guard Technology: • Improves razor glide • Provides a close and extra comfortable shave. • Helps protect against micro cuts and shaving irritation. Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin. NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. The formula with natural Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.

• Protects the skin from irritation while shaving thanks to the Ultra Glide Technology
  • Cares for the skin before you shave
  • 0% alcohol, no burning
  • Softens the stubble for a close and comfortable shave
  • Dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin

Warning:
Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120F. Keep from freezing. For external use only. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children Keep out of eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Oleth-20, Isopentane, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate, Isobutane, Polyisobutene, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, PEG-14M, Laureth-2, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Piroctone Olamine, BHT, Fragrance

Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving gel is moisturizing and makes my skin feel smooth. I feel like it helps me get a close shave. The packaging is nice too. I think this is a little more expensive than other drug-store brands, but it is worth it.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
I have extreme sensitive skin and I love this shave cream. It doesn’t irritate my skin and leaves me with a soft and smooth close to the skin shave. I use it on super sensitive areas and I wouldn’t choose any thing else.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shaving cream. I have used many women’s razors and shaving creams but I find that men’s just does the job better for me. I think it’s probably because my hair grows so thick. This shaving cream smells good and works great.
Tina B.
Las Vegas, NV
I know this is a man to shaving cream that I use it to shave my legs and under arms it stops me from getting razor bumps and irritated skin I absolutely love this product and I will continue using it purchased from Walgreens very affordable
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Lovely mom A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently buy this for my husband to try and he start liking it. As long this stuff for sensitive skin he keep using it. He don't like frangrance and alcohol free. He did satisfied this product and I difinetly buy this for him
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this before because my hubby got it and its pretty amazing lol its so soft after you take it off and works well even in females lol i love how soft it makes my legs and how creamy it is lol the smell and price are great also
Jenna M.
Unisex product marketed towards men. Keeps my legs silky smooth without irritating my skin. Goes on easy and a little goes a long way making it worth the price. Only shaving cream I use.
Ashley J.
I know this is supposed to be meant for men but I absolutely love using this when I shave my legs. I love that it is for sensitive skin and that my legs do not get irritated or razor burn.