BY NIVEA

Developed specially for men with sensitive skin, Sensitive Shaving Gel is alcohol free and dye free. It contains a calming formula with natural, soothing Chamomile & Witch Hazel extracts, and enriched with Vitamin E: • Softens the beard for a better shaving experience. • Formulated with no drying alcohol or dyes. Advanced shaving with Skin Guard Technology: • Improves razor glide • Provides a close and extra comfortable shave. • Helps protect against micro cuts and shaving irritation. Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin. NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. The formula with natural Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.

• Protects the skin from irritation while shaving thanks to the Ultra Glide Technology
  • Cares for the skin before you shave
  • 0% alcohol, no burning
  • Softens the stubble for a close and comfortable shave
  • Dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin

Warning:
Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120F. Keep from freezing. For external use only. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children Keep out of eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Oleth-20, Isopentane, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate, Isobutane, Polyisobutene, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, PEG-14M, Laureth-2, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Piroctone Olamine, BHT, Fragrance

• Is this product for sensitive skin , and does it have a f...1 Answers
  • Is this better than Gillette? For sensitive skin1 Answers
  • Do any girls use men's shaving cream?2 Answers
britvanityxo 🖤.
Latonia, KY
This product is amazing. I shaved my legs 2 days ago and my hair's are JUST now starting to grow back. Usually, since I have such thick hair it grows back literally within an hour. No joke, haha! I also love the smell of this. And a little goes a long way! My fav shaving cream now! Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed. NIVEA Sensitive Shaving Gel
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,962 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is what my spouse prefers but I've tried it recently for shaping my eyebrows and exfoliating my face, I really liked it. Helps blade glide over skin for a smoother shave sans irritation. A little goes a long way. And this product is affordable. Great product.
Tyler C.
Arnold, MD
I prefer to use this product over a traditional gel, when using a canned shaving cream. Makes a difference in my shave, I feel my razor glides more easily, and I’m not left with stings when I occasionally knick myself. Cost effective, and pretty easy to find. Would recommend and will continue to purchase.
Beautylife N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband does nor thpically enjoy using shaving gels, but when I bought this nivea for men he found himself enjoying the fact rhat it allowed him to have a smoother shave. The shaving gel smells great and works great with sensitive skin.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shaving cream. I have used many women’s razors and shaving creams but I find that men’s just does the job better for me. I think it’s probably because my hair grows so thick. This shaving cream smells good and works great.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This shaving gel is moisturizing and makes my skin feel smooth. I feel like it helps me get a close shave. The packaging is nice too. I think this is a little more expensive than other drug-store brands, but it is worth it.
Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
This Nivea shaving gel is one f the best tell, my husband got it for him and I use it for my leg because I have very sensitive legs. I also love the smell of this product and never irritate my legs
Luz G.
Fontana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave this product only 3 stars, because I believe it is a good product but sadly did not work for me. I have very sensitive skin when it comes to shaving, and although this product helped, it did not completely.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lol my fiancé is s this, but I do too on my legs and man oh man are the legs SUPER soft!!! Just a little goes a long way and I like rh gel and turns into foam when you lather it yp
Lupita G.
My husband used this shaving cream and he likes it a lot because it really does give you a full coverage And he doesn't have to use a lot of it beause with one pump he has enough
Beautylife N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work well for men? I have been trying to get my husband to use something that will not irritate his skin.. Who recommends?
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
What does it smell like? Does it smell the same as other nivea product such as lotion?
laura J.
Saint petersburg, fl
Does it irritate skin and does it hydrate well?
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
Do any girls use men's shaving cream?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this product for sensitive skin , and does it have a fresh scent and where Can I find it ?

Amazon