NIVEA Sensitive Shaving Gel

Developed specially for men with sensitive skin, Sensitive Shaving Gel is alcohol free and dye free. It contains a calming formula with natural, soothing Chamomile & Witch Hazel extracts, and enriched with Vitamin E: • Softens the beard for a better shaving experience. • Formulated with no drying alcohol or dyes. Advanced shaving with Skin Guard Technology: • Improves razor glide • Provides a close and extra comfortable shave. • Helps protect against micro cuts and shaving irritation. Skin compatibility dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin. NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. The formula with natural Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.

• Protects the skin from irritation while shaving thanks to the Ultra Glide Technology
  • Cares for the skin before you shave
  • 0% alcohol, no burning
  • Softens the stubble for a close and comfortable shave
  • Dermatologically tested by men with sensitive skin

Warning:
Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120F. Keep from freezing. For external use only. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children Keep out of eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Oleth-20, Isopentane, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate, Isobutane, Polyisobutene, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, PEG-14M, Laureth-2, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Piroctone Olamine, BHT, Fragrance

Is this better than Gillette? For sensitive skin
Is this product for sensitive skin , and does it have a fresh scent and where Can I find it ?
Bought this for my boyfriend and now this is all he uses.  A little goes a long way with this product, plus smells pretty good.
Start your review of NIVEA Sensitive Shaving Gel!
How would you rate this product?
White Plains, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried my husbands shaving gel when I was out and now this is all I use! It provides a close shave and doesn’t cause razor burn. The bottle lasts a long time. I found that I was purchasing Venus or other fancy women’s brands and I would need wayyyy more product to get a good soft shave. This one is the best for sure!
Santa Barbara, CA
I used to get bumps (not ingrown hairs but just redness that took a day or two to go away) on my legs when I shaved no matter what I did. I bought a double pack of this at CVS one day and I am so happy. I also use men’s razors (dollar shave club). This stuff is so soothing and smells amazing. No bumps for me!
Salyersville, KY
This is a great shave gel especially if you have sensitive skin like I do. I use about a quarter sized amount of gel and it creates enough foam to do my whole leg. It let's the razor glide over my skin and I have way less razor burn or irritation when I use it. NIVEA MENS SHAVE GEL SENSITIVE 7 OZ
I have very sensitive skin and I usually get bumps on my legs no matter what I use when shaving. I tried this one day because my boyfriend had it and I’ve been buying it ever since! Goes on so smooth and gives you the best shave ever!! Leaves your skin soft and no bumps or irritation after.
Charlotte
NIVEA Sensitive Shaving Gel uploaded by Stephen P.
This is the only shave gel that I can use that actually works for me! Everything else makes me break out and gives me razor burn. For the cleanest shave and the smoothest skin I highly recommend this product
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is just like any shaving cream but it works well and I would recommend to a friend it is pretty nice and it gets the job done it is easy to just grab and shave you don’t half to deal with annoying stickiness or anything like that so it is pretty good
Very foamy and fun ! Not a regular old school minty smell. Still refreshing after shaving. Just not as soft feeling after as I would like it. Different variations of smell would be nice. If you can't go on a splurge this is the next best thing.
Jonesboro , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I have sensitive skin when it comes to hair removal, I always get bumps and irration after shaving. So I’m always looking for something that will help. This is pretty good. It’s thick and a little goes a long way. It does help minimize the bumps.
Connellsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Other than LUSH soaps, this is the only I stuff I will use to shave my legs. In combination with men's Gillette Mach 3 blades, they make my legs as smooth as Silk with no razor bumps or irritation, even on the most sensitive areas!!!!
Dallas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the soft scent that it has to it. A little bit goes a long way with this product. It lathers really well and helps to get a nice smooth shave every time. It’s not a bad price either, so you get your moneys worth
Ask a question to the Influenster community...