BY NIVEA #76 in Shaving Creams & Gels

This Shaving Foam formula was specially developed for men with sensitive skin. It's extra gentle, lightly fragranced and enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts, to care for the skin while you shave: • Softens your beard for a close and extra comfortable shave. • Protects skin from shaving irritations. • Formulated with no drying alcohol. Advanced shaving with Skin Guard Technology: • Improves razor glide • Provides a close and extra comfortable shave. • Helps protect against micro cuts and shaving irritation. SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED WITH MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. The formula with natural Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.

• Protects the skin from irritation while shaving thanks to the Skin Guard Technology
  • Cares for the skin before you shave
  • 0% alcohol, no burning
  • Softens the stubble for a close and comfortable shave
  • Skin compatibility Dermatologically Tested by men with sensitive skin

Warning:
Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120F. Keep from freezing. For external use only. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate, Propane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butane, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, PEG-7M, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Hydroxide, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance

Silvia T.
Youngsville
Even though this product is designed for men, I have become a frequent & loyal customer of this product! Never disappointed, affordable, smells very clean & is delicate on the skin! My husband uses this to shave his face as well! Really helpful for preventing razor burns!
Taylor A.
The best shaving cream, hands down (until I find another one that can beat this) I have very sensitive skin, and the only products that will work for me and not break me out, are men’s. This shaving cream is soothing, it gets super foamy and makes it easy to shave!
Taylor A.
I use this with the Schick (for men) sensitive razor, and they’re like a match made in heaven. My skin is super sensitive, and this cream doesn’t break me out at all.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
I know this is made for men but I’ve used it a few times when I’ve stayed at a friends house. It smells great, feel great, goes on smoothly and is easily removable after your shave. Can’t say anything in regards to pricing since I haven’t purchased but I can say it’s a good product.
emily m.
It left my skin feeling very soft. I really liked the way it smelled to be a men's product. It is very affordable and you can get it almost anywhere! It doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy or weighed down either. I would buy this product until they stopped making it!
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a good shaving foam. Gets the job done. But I can find something for my husband with the same quality for a cheaper price which is why I am giving the lower rating. Also I don’t always find this in my local stores.
Faith K.
While this product is marketed towards men, it’s a top favorite of mine. It allows me to get a close shave and doesn’t irritate my skin. The formula is nondrying and the price point isn’t too bad.
Pamela M.
Mercedes, TX
My dad uses this every chance he can, I even find myself using this sometimes because I have sensitive skin and even though it says it is for men I still use it and I love it... i truly recommend this product
Ashley H.
Jenkins
I bought this product hoping I found a product that wouldn’t cause me to have razor burn. I assumed since it said sensitive that it would prevent that, but it actually made me have tiny itchy bumps.
jennie A.
springfield, IL
I always buy my fiance Nivea men sensitive skin shaving cream because he breaks out with folliculitis and this keeps it at Bay and he has fewer breakouts and he smells great and his skin feels soft!
Amber B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has any woman tried using this for sensitive underarms? Did it help with irritation? And what are some helpful after shaving tips when using this product? NIVEA Sensitive Shaving Foam