NIVEA Sensitive Shaving Foam uploaded by Mariangel C.NIVEA Sensitive Shaving Foam uploaded by jasmin t.NIVEA Sensitive Shaving Foam uploaded by Clementina M.

BY NIVEA #74 in Shaving Creams & Gels

This Shaving Foam formula was specially developed for men with sensitive skin. It's extra gentle, lightly fragranced and enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts, to care for the skin while you shave: • Softens your beard for a close and extra comfortable shave. • Protects skin from shaving irritations. • Formulated with no drying alcohol. Advanced shaving with Skin Guard Technology: • Improves razor glide • Provides a close and extra comfortable shave. • Helps protect against micro cuts and shaving irritation. SKIN COMPATIBILITY DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED WITH MEN WITH SENSITIVE SKIN NIVEA MEN Sensitive range is specially designed for men with sensitive skin. The formula with natural Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts offers soothing care for easily irritated skin.

• Protects the skin from irritation while shaving thanks to the Skin Guard Technology
  • Cares for the skin before you shave
  • 0% alcohol, no burning
  • Softens the stubble for a close and comfortable shave
  • Skin compatibility Dermatologically Tested by men with sensitive skin

Warning:
Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120F. Keep from freezing. For external use only. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Stearic Acid, Isobutane, Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate, Propane, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butane, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, PEG-7M, Maltodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Hydroxide, Piroctone Olamine, Fragrance

Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a good shaving foam. Gets the job done. But I can find something for my husband with the same quality for a cheaper price which is why I am giving the lower rating. Also I don’t always find this in my local stores.
Ashley H.
Jenkins
I bought this product hoping I found a product that wouldn’t cause me to have razor burn. I assumed since it said sensitive that it would prevent that, but it actually made me have tiny itchy bumps.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
I love this brand I general anyways but when my husband uses this to shave his face smells so wonderful. I don’t wanna get away from it. I hope he continues to use this brand and sent bc I love it
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
My boyfriend use to use this and he loves it then I got him his electric razor and it's much easier then shaving with shaving cream and water etc when he can just charge his razor and use that!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Marguerite S.
I purchased 4 bottles of this shaving cream when I saw them randomly at the Dollar Store. I wouldn’t have typically picked up a product like this because it is marketed toward men. I was however pleased with the shaving cream. I would recommend the product for men because of the scent. I thought the top was a bit difficult to press down for the shaving cream to come out. I would change that function.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best shaving cream out of a can that I have ever used! Don't change a thing! Good fragrance, masculine, but not too much. Excellent lubrication, allowing your blade to glide over your skin. I tried this product and immediately went back and bought a two-pack.
Amanda C.
Kenosha, WI
The reason why I love Nivea for men shaving foam is because it is a foam! They do not make any shaving foams available for woman. I like foams better than gels because it does not ruin your razor with the left over film that gel does. I also love that this is a sensitive formula which is perfect for my skin. My husband also prefers foam so we buy this for both of us. It does not have a scent to it which is good for me because I really do not want to smell like the men's stuff. A type to the people making ladies shave gel/cream. Make a foam! You will make a lot of money.
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband has sensitive dry skin on his face so this is the shaving foam I buy for him. Not expensive, smells very good and it's effective in removing the beard hair, besides leaves his face very smooth, so we highly recommend this to everyone.
Alberto C.
yes! this is one of the foam for sensitive skin I've used lately because my face is very sensitive and has a bit of acne, this foam helps to have better finish shaving and leaves my skin smooth apart is refresante and has a good aroma ideal for then use the balm Nivea for men