NIVEA Sensitive & Pure Deodorant Roll-on uploaded by Devika M.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA Sensitive & Pure Anti-Perspirant Deodorant provides mild yet reliable anti-perspirant protection especially designed for sensitive skin. Chamomile extract and avocado oil are soothing and caring to minimise skin irritation, making you feel both comfortable and well protected.

• Especially developed for sensitive skin – with chamomile extract
  • 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA® care
  • Skin tolerance dermatologically approved
  • 0% perfume or 0% ethyl alcohol

Warning:
Directions: Roll on evenly and allow to dry before getting dressed. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.

Aqua, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Trisodium EDTA

Buy on Amazon
Kylie R.
This deodorant has been a blessing for me! I usually buy scented and I can't stand the scented smells.. I finally tried this fragrance free version and I absolutely love it! It virtually leaves no white marks and leaves me feeling dry without the constant need to reapply. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Devika M.
Saint, QC
I don't have the roll on I have the stick version but I couldn't find it in stick so I'll review it here. I love this deodorant. I ended up trying this one out because I had a major all of a sudden allergic reaction to my regular brand and it was terrible and painful. So I went with this for sensitive skin. It keeps you from the sweat stink and doesn't irritate my skin. I really like it. I would definitely buy again!
Kristina A.
They work great! Really no visible stains if you're wearing dark clothes. I also like that they promise to reduce those yellowish stains in white clothes, but I haven't been using them long enough to verify this. They are efficient deodorants although a bit less powerful than the usual antiperspirant stick