NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm

NIVEA MEN Sensitive Post Shave Balm with its unique and extra gentle formula was specially developed for men with sensitive skin. Enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts to help calm your skin after shaving. This after shave lotion leaves skin looking healthy and cared for and feeling comfortable and smooth. This lightly fragranced balm improves skin’s condition over time. Formulated with no drying alcohols. Check out the entire NIVEA MEN Sensitive Range, formulated with natural ingredients to offer soothing care for easily irritated skin.

Does this make anyone breakout in spots ?
IvvE seen this everywhere I go , is it good for aftershave ?
Would this work for after waxing to prevent ingrown hairs?
Start your review of NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm!
Ewa B.
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm uploaded by Ewa B.
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm It’s good for men, as abs aftershave product. But women can use it too! did you know, that you can use this as a makeup base? It’s hydrating and slightly tacky so it helps your foundation to stay longer. You’re welcome 😀
Ana A.
San Antonio, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm uploaded by Ana A.
I’m rating the Soothing post shaving balm. After looking for best post shaving lotions I ended up buying this one that is supposed to be for men beard trimming, but let me tell you how freaking smooth it is! I use it for my legs and they feel like baby skin
Anita L.
Love this stuff! I've heard many influencers and mua's alike, rave about this product and how much they recommend it as a daily moisturizer, so I decided to try it out for myself. I like that the texture is not thick and the smell is not overwhelming. Now my husband and I share the same daily moisturizer!
Ramsey M.
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm uploaded by Ramsey M.
My boyfriend loves this product! He uses it after shaving for a fresh feel! It’s for sensitive skin like most products we use! At a good price too! NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm
Aaron E.
Best after shave I've ever used. I had to shave daily for a new job and it was terrible until I tried this!!!
Briana N.
Los Fresnos, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I know this is for men but I definitely recommend this it smells great and i use it before i apply my makeup 😍 a little goes along way with this balm !!! And not to mention my makeup looks flawless because of this product. It helps my makeup stay on all day !theres no creasing or anything . It makes a great primer definitely recommend 💖💖💖💖
Michael H.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Nivea has great product for skincare and this is no different. I noticed that my skin has less ingrown hairs and dark spots after I shave and use this. Its like it seals in a good shave and leaves me smelling like a king. I would buy it again most defianiantly
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Started using this as my all over face primer and my sister laughed at me.... she is now using it herself. It's great and for the price of it or even steal ur daddy's one it is well worth trying to see if it works for u ! My makeup does last but my makeup usually does during the day with most of the primers I have used. I'm not sure what the nightout staying power is as I was so drunk I forgot to look on both occasions...woops lol .There is a slight manly scent but it's not that strong and does fade after a while. I apply this and then wait till it dries a bit then I apply benefit porefessional on top to cover my pores (I feel the porefessional works better on the top of this than on its own as well it seems to have better coverage on the pores when I used it on myself and my sisters on top of the balm. It is good cause at the end of the end of the day it does work as a primer and those expensive ones especially pore primers I find work best in certain areas I'm not sure they actually do anything for the rest of the face. I also think it's quite refreshing just give it a try and see for yourself.
Ana M.
Kearneysville, WV
My fiancé loves using this Nivea aftercare for sensitive skin. He needs something gentle for his face and this works great. I also use this as a moisturizer before I put my makeup on. It's a smaller container, but you just need a little and it lasts a long time.
Haylee H.
Kelso, WA
Im a girl, and still find myself buying this product! Works great for priming your face before makeup! It is a much cheaper alternative than any other high end primer! Also comes with a lot in the bottle, and a little goes a long way, so you wont have to repurchase very often!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sayed S.
Mumbai, Maharashtra
il y a 10 mois
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm? Is this product really works good for mens?
Justin S. il y a 7 mois
For sure! I’ve been using it for a while now. Love it! Does what it says it does. No complaints. 😉
Josanne G.
MIAMI
il y a 2 ans
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm ? Is this suitable for sensitive skin? I am thinking as buying it as an introduction to the product for a friend. Tis' the season for giving after all😊
Latifa H. il y a 2 ans
I have sensitive skin and have used this. It hasn’t caused any reaction