NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm

NIVEA MEN Sensitive Post Shave Balm with its unique and extra gentle formula was specially developed for men with sensitive skin. Enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts to help calm your skin after shaving. This after shave lotion leaves skin looking healthy and cared for and feeling comfortable and smooth. This lightly fragranced balm improves skin’s condition over time. Formulated with no drying alcohols. Check out the entire NIVEA MEN Sensitive Range, formulated with natural ingredients to offer soothing care for easily irritated skin.

Does this make anyone breakout in spots ?
IvvE seen this everywhere I go , is it good for aftershave ?
Would this work for after waxing to prevent ingrown hairs?
Start your review of NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm!
I had used this as a primer instead of what it was meant to be used for . It did the job and was affordable. Has a men type of scent suits males not females 😂
Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm uploaded by Malvina T.
Ok this one’s is my boyfriend’s but I use it regularly as a face primer and works pretty good!!! Would totally recommend it and I’m totally reusing! 😉😃
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm uploaded by Ewa B.
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm It’s good for men, as abs aftershave product. But women can use it too! did you know, that you can use this as a makeup base? It’s hydrating and slightly tacky so it helps your foundation to stay longer. You’re welcome 😀
Calexico, CA
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm uploaded by Nami T.
GIRLS this really works as a makeup primer!!!! I was very hesitant about this. But it does really work! Also makes your makeup stay all day without minimum retouches I was very surprised. Hope they could make this without the fragrance is the only downside, it does smells like a cologne; but if you don’t mind that, try it as a makeup primer!
Love this stuff! I've heard many influencers and mua's alike, rave about this product and how much they recommend it as a daily moisturizer, so I decided to try it out for myself. I like that the texture is not thick and the smell is not overwhelming. Now my husband and I share the same daily moisturizer!
Berlin
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm uploaded by Mariana C.
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm Ich benutze immer nach dem meine Beine rasiert haben trage ich diese Creme auf und es gibt keine Reizung! Jetzt gefällt es mir shr in der neuen Verpackung noch besser! 😊
Brantford, ON
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm uploaded by Brianna K.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Nikkietutorials made many a YouTube video highly recommending this After Shave Balm as a face primer and man does it deliver! Yes it’s scented for a man but I love the smell! It’s a light weight formula, it’s super tacky and it compliments most foundations. Thus far I have used it with Make Up For Ever Makeup Forever Professional Ultra HD Foundation Y205 30 ML and M.A.C Cosmetic Studio Face And Body Foundation N1 - I did not like how it worked with KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil - that foundation is fabulous alone 😉
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm uploaded by Ramsey M.
My boyfriend loves this product! He uses it after shaving for a fresh feel! It’s for sensitive skin like most products we use! At a good price too! NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm
Best after shave I've ever used. I had to shave daily for a new job and it was terrible until I tried this!!!
Kenton lane , Newcastle upon Tyne
Sometimes when I'm feeling extra oily I use this aftershave balm as a primer for my make up, it helps my foundation stay longer and doesn't cause any slip, it absorbs easily into the skin and doesn't feel tacky! My boyfriend uses this product after he shaves and finds it really helps to soothe his skin and calm it down
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mumbai
il y a 9 mois
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm? Is this product really works good for mens?
Justin S. il y a 6 mois
For sure! I’ve been using it for a while now. Love it! Does what it says it does. No complaints. 😉
MIAMI
il y a un an
NIVEA Sensitive Post Shave Balm ? Is this suitable for sensitive skin? I am thinking as buying it as an introduction to the product for a friend. Tis' the season for giving after all😊
Latifa H. il y a un an
I have sensitive skin and have used this. It hasn’t caused any reaction