BY NIVEA

For men who want a moisturizing shower experience and the 3-in-1 benefit for a shower, shampoo and soothe, all in one. This formula cleans and freshens for sensitive skin with a soap and dye free formula with no drying alcohol.

Soap & Dye Free
No Drying Alcohol
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
This is great for my boyfriends sensitive skin. It is super affordable and can be purchased at any grocery store. Helps him from breaking out and uses it every single day. Would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin
Jacob G.
fresh squeaky clean feeling it doubles up as a facial wash also he has very dry skin and this left him moisturized all day we both love this product I definitely recommend for mean with dry skin it works wonders!
Alex P.
Jacksonville
I bought this body wash for my husband and he loves it it smells really good and leaves his body smooth I bought it at cvs pharmacy and he uses it everyday I would really recommend this body wash to you men's out there.
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
Nivea has been my go-to lotion and body wash brand forever! I’ve used Nivea’s Women’s shampoo in the past but just haven’t found one that I really like. THIS one is awesome! Love that it’s for those with sensitive skin because skin sensitivity is definitely an issue for me. It’s really moisturizing and has helped with dry patches that I have on my arms. And the scent is amazing!! (This is the main reason I use men’s body wash lol) Won’t be switching to anything else any time soon!
Shannon G.
Bellevue, NE
I bought this for my son he has severe excema and is growing up so he needs the extra moisture that the body wash has to offer. We typically buy it at Walmart but will buy it where ever their are sales. It was very affordable around $4.00 - 5.00.
I didn't notice any cons of the product except  not having a bigger bottle. I like to bulk buy and have yet to find a bigger bottle anywhere. I definitely recommend this product and will buy again for sure!!
Nereida M.
Belleville
My husband has tried other body wash but he loves this one the best. He smooth skin and it helps his dry scalp. It’s very effective leaves hair and skin clean and soft. It very affordable for anyone and I recommend it to everyone. You won’t regret it!!!
Even though my husband is bald he chose this body wash and said he was happy with it! It lathers with the use of a small dime size dot or two not much is needed to work a lather. Which is nice because compared to other brands where more is needed to lather therefore using a lot of the product up. It rinses off without a lot of effort. We would recommend this body wash for men.
Maryory M.

Perfect product for hair and skin at the same time . It's great that a single product has several options of use. You moisturizes hair , leaving it soft and manageable .. Besides being for kids , I have been able to use and also the girls we have wonderfully . An essential and basic product in our personal care. Recommended
Kristen G.
Naples, TX
This body wash is perfect for men. It's an all-in-one so it's convenient for men who don't like to hassle with buying several different products for their shower. It has a great, clean scent which lasts all day long. Plus it leaves their skin soft and smooth.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Very hydrating and smells extremely good. I love the way that it does not leave you feeling greasy but at the same time it does not leave your skin extremely dry either. its a good balance of moisture after you rinse this product off. will repurchase.
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
Does it help with skin irritation?

Amazon