NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash

For men who want a moisturizing shower experience and the 3-in-1 benefit for a shower, shampoo and soothe, all in one. This formula cleans and freshens for sensitive skin with a soap and dye free formula with no drying alcohol.

Soap & Dye Free
No Drying Alcohol
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil , Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

Does it help with skin irritation?
Start your review of NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Brendan B.
Saint Louis, MO
NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash uploaded by Brendan B.
NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash uploaded by Brendan B.
I probably would have liked this more 10 or so years ago, when I was in highschool or college. Now, I care a little more about the difference in body wash and shampoo, and the all in one typically seems to lack in one or the other. Specifically I have pretty thick frizzy hair, so for me that’s where this one lacks. Scent is nice, and it does work well as a body wash.
Hasan B.
Ozone Park, NY
NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash uploaded by Hasan B.
The smell doesn’t stay longer but I like the smell though it smells different. the soap itself is good for dry skin. It makes my skin very smooth.
oswaldo S.
Roosevelt, NY
NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash uploaded by oswaldo S.
This product has a great smell and the skin is very soft after showering ... I love it and I highly recommend it. I had never tried this brand but I am delighted and will continue to use it.
Utsav K.
Palm Desert, CA
NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash uploaded by Utsav K.
This is exactly the body wash I needed for my sensitive and dry skin. First of all, it starts making your skin feel rich while washing itself and has a very nice manly smell. (PS. It's making me forget body lotion from the past couple of days). I think I’ll stick to Nivea Men Sensitive body wash for quite a long it's very refreshing to take shower with it.
Brenda G.
Pharr, TX
NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash uploaded by Brenda G.
NIVEA Men Sensitive 3-in-1 Body Wash. I'm half way through my first bottle and really like it. It is pretty thin so you go through it fast. It isn't overly expensive so maybe that balances out. I wish it was a little thicker. Also, there isn't a lot of lather but that seems to be typical of "sensitive skin" stuff. Has a good smell but not overly strong. You just smell clean. This along with Nivea Mens Sensitive Shave cream and my skin is feeling good!
Jose Daniel H.
NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash uploaded by Jose Daniel H.
This Nivea Men body wash helps for irritation and sensitive skin. It has an citrus fragrance which smells incredibly nice. It cleans and refreshes my skin making me ready for a day at work or night out with friends.
Tee S.
Hinesville, GA
NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash uploaded by Tee S.
The Nivea Men Sensitive is lightly scented, not as strongly scented as other men’s soaps and body washes but it still has a woodsy / herbal fragrance. NIVEA Men Sensitive 3-in-1 Body Wash is a okay, but I found it to be thin. I use wash clothes and like a lot of lather. It takes a lot of this to create a good lather.
Andrew F.
Valley Vlg, CA
NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash uploaded by Andrew F.
I have very sensitive skin so a lot market products are too rough on my skin. This one smells great and gives my skin the love it needs!
Raja R.
Fountain Vly, CA
NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash uploaded by Raja R.
NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash uploaded by Raja R.
This is absolutely great body wash for the sensitive skin. Mild on everything yet works great on the Skin. Keeps the skin moisturized for many hours. This is actually 3-in-1 product. Works as shampoo too. Great mild smell. Loving the bath every day.
Mark D.
Los Angeles, CA
NIVEA Sensitive Men Body Wash uploaded by Mark D.
This product is really great! A fresh scent and doesn’t irritate my skin. One of the few that actually work!