NIVEA Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm

Provides cooling sensation, soothing skin after shaving while improving skin's defense over time

Does this have a strong scent?
[product:nivea-men-sensitive-cooling-post-shave-balm-30] is good? [user:lilysilva]
What are other uses for this?
Start your review of NIVEA Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm!
shantell T.
Granada Hills, CA
I saw this on YouTube being used as a primer and ever since than I use it for that as well! Love the way it smells and it's super light weight! Works really well and perfect for my sensitive skin!
Frank E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I've used this product for the past two years now and I love it! I shave my head with a razor blade and use this after. It helps with cooling down my scalp and helps prevent razor burn. It has a nice scent to it and not overpowering at all. If you're looking for a post-shave balm, look no further.
Ashmeena M.
Freeport, NY
One of my husband’s favorite after shave because it doesn’t burn and it is gentle on his skin
Johan P.
Kissimmee, FL
This is so good for skin where i am from we usually apply pure rubbing alcohol after we shave and it stings so bad but this is so much better
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
NIVEA Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm uploaded by Michelle T.
My baby loves this, my son's love this product BUT I really love it! It's helped my makeup stay on all summer, I love the extra feel of hydration. My men love the cooling sensation and post shave soothing...and for about $6!!! Yeah this is a product I always pick up because this is just like shampoo, body wash, it's a must in my home! Ladies I like this one but I loved the Dark Blue bottle more, it gave me a smooth canvas for my makeup!
Maysoun S.
Sacramento, CA
As a woman I love this product and that's because it's an amazing primer for my makeup. I love the smell and it's a great subtle fragrance that isn't very manly and out there. My dad keeps asking where his stuff goes lol little does he know his daughter has taken it
Mara D.
Brooklyn, NY
Use this as my primer, it is amazing! Not too strong a scent, very affordable (especially compared to other primers) and really helps my makeup last all day. Can be purchased at any drug store for a fraction of the price of other primers!
Samantha O.
Eastpointe, MI
I also started using this after the numerous amouts of youtube tutorials for this being a primer. I have been using for a week now and my face is soo soo smooth & my blemishes are starting to clear. The cooling sensation is nice and not over powering, kinda feels like your face is waking up. I definitely recommend this as a primer or just a moisturizer.
Jonelle L.
Smyrna, GA
Although this is marketed as a men's shaving product it also makes a wonderful primer for foundation application. If your an oily girl like me this is a must have!
Sterling C.
Maspeth, NY
NIVEA Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm uploaded by Sterling C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cream finishes off my daily shave routine and leaves my skin feeling as fresh as ever. A little dime drop goes a long way. 10/10 would recommend.NIVEA Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jorge S.
harlingen, TX
il y a 2 ans
Lilian S. il y a 2 ans
Yes of course!
Carol R.
Bull Run
il y a 4 ans
NIVEA Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm If you love this as a primer...give it a like ❤ If not, tell us why 😲
Erin D. il y a 4 ans
Apparently this breaks people out when they use it for a long time?