BY NIVEA #34 in Lotion

NIVEA Rich Nourishing Body Lotion provides deep nourishing care for all your dry skin needs. Our lotion has been carefully developed to deliver intensive moisture to dry to very dry skin. It contains a unique blend of caring ingredients in a creamy formulation that is easily absorbed by the skin to help it look and feel healthy, soft and smooth.

• Restores and replenishes lost moisture
  • Enhances the skin’s natural protective layer
  • Prevents further moisture loss
  • Formulated with Hydra IQ technology to enhance your skin's natural moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS :

NIVEA In-Shower Rich Body Lotion for very dry skin contains rich nourishing almond oil to provide long-lasting moisturisation. It is activated by water and immediately absorbed into the skin, leaving a nourishing and caring film on the skin surface without a sticky feeling.

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina, PEG-40 Sorbitan Perisostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glyceryl Glucoside, Maris Sal, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum.

NIVEA Rich Nourishing Body Lotion
  • "Amazing really moisturizing and leaves skin feel smooth and not sticky. I love the classic smell of nivea definitely a must use " in 28 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. It's smooth and easy to apply. It smells amazing and it leaves a beautiful, glowy sheen. The almond oil is great for dry winters and you can really see a noticeable difference, from the start. Definitely a must have for dry skin. " in 20 reviews
SAMANTHA T.
It was the dead of winter and I was looking for a body lotion that could help with my dry (ashy) skin. My skin is very sensitive and yearns for moisture. I heard another gal online talking about this lotion so I ran out and gave it a try. The BEST lotion I’ve bought yet! The consistency is somewhat thick but melts into your skin (dry to very dry skin). It’s a tad bit pricey than most brands you see at Walmart/Target but well worth it.
Rachel M.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this! It’s cheap and works sooo well! I use it all over my body and it soaks in quickly and heals my skin. It’s a thinner consistency which I prefer to spread around and it drys quickly without leaving a sticky residue feeling. It does have a scent, I can’t quite put my finger on it (lotion scent?) but it goes away when you run it in. A bottle lasts forever. This is also my favorite lotion to mix with self tanning oil!
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
I bought this on a recent trip where I noticed that I forgot to pack body lotion. This was on sale at the Walgreens I wandered into. The first time that I used this, I noticed how thick the product was and was worried that this wouldn’t last long. Boy, was I wrong! This has lasted me quite some time using it nightly after showers and after my morning workouts. It’s moisturizing and easy to apply.
Mekayla K.
I absolutely love this stuff!! I have heard from so many YouTube Influencers that rave about this product so I had to give it ago myself. So I went to my local Walmart and picked it up and it was super cheap compared to other lotions I have bought in the past. This stuff really does give you a illuminated glow and a really nice hydration. I will continue to purchase this project again and again.
Andrea A.
Definitely a classic for me. I use it year-round. In the summer it gives you a glowy look but can get really gross feeling after being outside for a long time. Everything sticks to you. IN THE WINTER ITS A MUST HAVE. right after a shower, while you have some water on your skin. Smooth, moisturized, and lasts the entire day. Keeps you a little warmer and cracked skin away.
Morgan C.
South Lyon
The BEST body lotion ever. I put this on after the shower and it makes my skin glow and keeps it hydrated all day long. It absorbs well and it’s affordable. I will continue purchasing this product!
Victoria G.
I like this formula. Very hydrating, but also not tooooooooooo greasy! I can’t stand to slip and slide in my sandals after I put lotion on. I don’t have this Issue with this formula. I also like the price, and that it works for my sensitive skin.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I’ve tried to love this lotion because my husband does and it would make it a lot easier to just buy one kind BUT I just can’t do it. To me it is very thin lotion and doesn’t keep my hands feeling moisturized long at all. I feel like I constantly need to reapply.
Brittany P.
Franklin , NJ
THE BEST! I cannot and will not stay away from this lotion. I’ve been using this for maybe two or three years and continue to repurchase. This not only moisturizes, but also gives the body such a nice glow for summer!
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
This is rich moisturizer at its best. Light fresh scent soaks in immediate yet co rubies to moisturize for hours. This lotion gives you a dewy plump skin glow without the greasy feel. It is a staple in our routine especially in the winter.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
It is the best cream for my skin that i have used in the last years... What other cream is as good as this? I would like to have different opinions!
Can I please have a sample of this