BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Middle Sackville, NS
I like this product if my skin has been very dry, but I find it leaves my already oily skin even more so. It smells and feels great, but not for me
Christine P.
Cobden
Was very beneficial skin was very soft afterwards. Skin was soft and cleansed. Felt very refreshed after using it. Would defiantly use it again
Allie H.
Barrie, ON
Makes my skin so smooth. It is cost efficient. I got mine from Shopper’s Drug Mart. Helped with flaking skin from a sun burn and dry skin.
Mandy A.
Toronto, ON
Keeps my face very moisturized not to mention this is SPF in it as well. Great for pre make up and dry skin. Nivea is always good results!
Deven L.
dereham
I love it so much! Super hydrating, super rich and makes my skin feel soft and amazing after I’ve removed any make up and washed my face.
Amy O.
Falkirk
great for people with dry skin, keeps the face moisturised all day. i like wearing this product as a primer/base for under my foundation.
Joana C.
Nivea Rich Moisturizing Day Cream is the best cream for my skin! Use it everyday and don't see myself changing it for the time to come
Ally
Gives the enough moisture for me to continue on with my daily makeup
But i feeel like everywhere becomes greasy after i use it
Tianna J.
Newquay
Love this product. Really thick and hydrating. I did break out when I first starting using it though, but after that was fine.
Melissa Q.
I love NIVEA, affordable and awesome, this moisturizer is great, my skin looks and feels smoother, softer and nicer.
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?