BY NIVEA

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
zeen i.
Perfect for morning moisturiser and a great base for makeup it sinks into the skin perfectly and great value
Daniella S.
caracas
In love with this day cream, it hydrates my skin like no other, love it. I recommend it for everyday use.
Vanessa B.
I have tried the moisturizing cream for combinate skin and I am very happy with the results.
Joana C.
Nivea Rich Moisturizing Day Cream is the best cream for my skin! Use it everyday and don't see myself changing it for the time to come
Amanda c.
Brazil
A marca Nívea Rich Moisturizing Day Cream é uma marca de hidratante para o corpo, umas das mais vendidas no mercado!
Maria B.
Scarborough, ON
I purchased this product to replace my clinique moisturizer that ran out and I was impressed by the effect it gave my skin. It became my summer moisturizer and replaced the clinique brand and it was way cheaper too. Only downside I guess is the fragrance, so if you don't want a strong-smelling product then this one is not for you. Me, I did not mind that much.
Emma L.
Was looking for a good cream as i have sensitive face, and found the nivea rich mousturising day cream 5oml dry and sensitive skin cream. From day one i feel in love with this product and have been using it now for 2 years. It £5 a tube which is very good and definitely would recommend.

It's enriched with almond oil and hydra IQ, which gives your skin the intensive moisture it needs to support the natural balance.helps to protect the skin from sun light induced enviroment influences and premeture ageing with SPF 15 and providesintensive moisture.
Ally
Gives the enough moisture for me to continue on with my daily makeup
But i feeel like everywhere becomes greasy after i use it
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!