BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dr...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
NIVEA Rich Moisturizing Day Cream
  • "I love this cream are very good for dry skin and also are very moisturizing and longer lasting " in 20 reviews
  • "Was looking for a good cream as i have sensitive face, and found the nivea rich mousturising day cream 5oml dry and sensitive skin cream. From day one i feel in love with this product and have been using it now for 2 years. It £5 a tube which is very good and definitely would recommend. It's enriched with almond oil and hydra IQ, which gives your skin the intensive moisture it needs to support the natural balance.helps to protect the skin from sun light induced enviroment influences and premeture ageing with SPF 15 and providesintensive moisture." in 11 reviews
Amiris D.
Is the perfect cream for day to day 100% moisturizing, I love it! Here in Spain is used a lot the brand nivea for daily use and I particularly fall in love with face cream.
Phoebe D.
I found this a bit heavy on my skin, I'm more of a fan of moisturising gels rather than creams so this didn't do it for me but may for those who like their face creams.
Maria B.
Scarborough, ON
I purchased this product to replace my clinique moisturizer that ran out and I was impressed by the effect it gave my skin. It became my summer moisturizer and replaced the clinique brand and it was way cheaper too. Only downside I guess is the fragrance, so if you don't want a strong-smelling product then this one is not for you. Me, I did not mind that much.
Rochelle D.
I love this product. It doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or sticky which is good because I personally hate that feeling. It's spf 30+ which is amazing. I like to apply this before doing makeup as it allows my skin to look hydrated all day and for my makeup to look as amazing as possible.
Kayleigh R.
London
Wake up with such dry eye area every day and this helps me feel rejuvenated again. The thick formula helps soak right into your pores and brighten and soothe the area. Works great as a base before make up and is very affordable. Would recommend!
Bianca H.
Capetown
This face cream is an amazing cream to have in your cupboard ! not only does it make your face feel smooth and hydrated but it also protects your face from the exposure of the suns heat while you go about doing your daily activities !.
Lisa G.
Melbourne
Blues pores but tap into the skin - running causes it to bunch up after a few hours! Packaging is pretty and sturdy, though doesn't stack on top of my night cream. Not my fav day cream for oily skin, but love the blurring effect.
Lerai R.
This is my go to face cream and I use it everyday. I love how it leaves my skin feeling and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized for the whole day and the price is very reasonable. I 100% recommend this product!
Taylor F.
My favourite drugstore day moisturizer. It's inexpensive, keeps my skin hydrated, and sinks into the skin fast so you can apply makeup right after. It also doesn't leave an oily residue on the skin or anything
Lucy D.
very moisturising, not too heavy on the skin, perfect to set a base before a primer and to use at night. does not feel greasy on the skin, very affordable for a good quality moisturiser. 8/10
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?