BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
Phoebe D.
I found this a bit heavy on my skin, I'm more of a fan of moisturising gels rather than creams so this didn't do it for me but may for those who like their face creams.
Maria B.
Scarborough , ON
I purchased this product to replace my clinique moisturizer that ran out and I was impressed by the effect it gave my skin. It became my summer moisturizer and replaced the clinique brand and it was way cheaper too. Only downside I guess is the fragrance, so if you don't want a strong-smelling product then this one is not for you. Me, I did not mind that much.
Rochelle D.
I love this product. It doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or sticky which is good because I personally hate that feeling. It's spf 30+ which is amazing. I like to apply this before doing makeup as it allows my skin to look hydrated all day and for my makeup to look as amazing as possible.
Cody w.
Oldpark, Belfast
I use this product everyday and night and I absolutely love it. It keeps my skin mosturised and hydrated all day it also has my skin feeling so soft and fresh.
Devika M.
This is a great moisturizer for dry skin. Not too greasy and helps with sensitive dry skin. This one is actually affordable too. Would definitely buy again.
andressa g.
Eu já usei isso eu gostei muito na minha opinião.
Deixou minha pele muito macia e mais leve , uso praticamente uma vez na semana e deu certo com a minha pele
Nicole S.
United Kingdom
Works well on hormonal acne prone skin,very hydrating which is lovely underneath makeup and after a face scrub to leave the skin feeling hydrated and smooth.
Sarah O.
birmingham
Love this product I have mature sensitive skin and found I don't breakout with this but it also helps with dry patches. And doesn't feel greasy on the skin
Vivian M.
It is soft and protects your face all day, especially for me that i live in a sunny place, does not let dry the skin, but moisturizes... It works for me
Kaylah L.
Brisbane
Leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized without making it feel heavy with product. Have not had a single problem with it and my sensitive skin.
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?