BY NIVEA

• How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Middle Sackville, NS
I like this product if my skin has been very dry, but I find it leaves my already oily skin even more so. It smells and feels great, but not for me
Christine P.
Cobden
Was very beneficial skin was very soft afterwards. Skin was soft and cleansed. Felt very refreshed after using it. Would defiantly use it again
Allie H.
Barrie, ON
Makes my skin so smooth. It is cost efficient. I got mine from Shopper’s Drug Mart. Helped with flaking skin from a sun burn and dry skin.
Mandy A.
Toronto, ON
Keeps my face very moisturized not to mention this is SPF in it as well. Great for pre make up and dry skin. Nivea is always good results!
Amy O.
Falkirk
great for people with dry skin, keeps the face moisturised all day. i like wearing this product as a primer/base for under my foundation.
Eve R.
Raymond Terrace
This moisturiser is incredible! Applies smoothly, keeps my skin hydrated all day and helps my makeup apply like a dream!
Sarah T.
Mississauga, ON
Love this stuff! Not to thick or thin. Gives me spf 15 so even when I'm not thinking about it in the winter I'm covered!
Beth🙋🏼 R.
Ballynahinch, Down
Absolutely fabulous product. I suffer with severe dryness and this application before my makeup stops the dry patches!
Rida A.
This product is really nice. It keeps my dry skin hydrated for a long time. I would recommend this to others as well :)
Ally C.
Rothesay, NB
Love this stuff for everyday! My skin is very dry and dull. This is my go to moisturizer for a fresh hydrated base.
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!