BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
Umai H.
I wasn't expecting this product to go on so smoothly. I think this product is priced perfectly given the spf content. I highly recommend this drug store moisturizer because it is not sticky and goes under makeup beautifully.
Luisana M.
Caracas
Está crema no es la adecuada para mí tipo de piel(grasa), de todas formas es bien agradable, huele rico y quizás si tu piel es seca sea la ideal. NIVEA Rich Moisturizing Day Cream
Ellie D.
Bournemouth , Dorset
I really dislike this cream, it's too
Thick and greasy and leaves my skin feeling clogged and dirty. I have quite oily skin as it is so maybe it's just my skin type. Sorry Nivea, not a fan!
Danaa Freya H.
My skin feels so much better after using this for a couple of weeks. Put it on in the morning and it works well underneath my makeup. Works just how I'd expect it to work and I will probably repurchase in the future.
Michelle T.
Toronto, Ontario
If you have oily skin, then this probably isn't what you want! Gives lots of rich moisture, so would definitely benefit a drier skin! Other than that it absorbs well and smells nice!
Taylor F.
My favourite drugstore day moisturizer. It's inexpensive, keeps my skin hydrated, and sinks into the skin fast so you can apply makeup right after. It also doesn't leave an oily residue on the skin or anything
Lucy D.
very moisturising, not too heavy on the skin, perfect to set a base before a primer and to use at night. does not feel greasy on the skin, very affordable for a good quality moisturiser. 8/10
Kirstin G.
Dunfermline
My favourite drugstore face cream ever! And so good for my dry and sensitive skin. This is a must have for anyone with dry sensitive skin I promise you won't regret it!
Alia R.
This is my favourite face cream! I've tried countless drugstore options but I always come back to this. It's perfect for my dry skin during winter but also during summer. This can be picked up at any drugstore. 10/10 recomment!
Amiris D.
Is the perfect cream for day to day 100% moisturizing, I love it! Here in Spain is used a lot the brand nivea for daily use and I particularly fall in love with face cream.
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?