BY NIVEA

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
Phoebe D.
I found this a bit heavy on my skin, I'm more of a fan of moisturising gels rather than creams so this didn't do it for me but may for those who like their face creams.
Cody w.
Oldpark, Belfast
I use this product everyday and night and I absolutely love it. It keeps my skin mosturised and hydrated all day it also has my skin feeling so soft and fresh.
andressa g.
Eu já usei isso eu gostei muito na minha opinião.
Deixou minha pele muito macia e mais leve , uso praticamente uma vez na semana e deu certo com a minha pele
Devika M.
This is a great moisturizer for dry skin. Not too greasy and helps with sensitive dry skin. This one is actually affordable too. Would definitely buy again.
Sarah O.
birmingham
Love this product I have mature sensitive skin and found I don't breakout with this but it also helps with dry patches. And doesn't feel greasy on the skin
Vivian M.
It is soft and protects your face all day, especially for me that i live in a sunny place, does not let dry the skin, but moisturizes... It works for me
Kaylah L.
Brisbane
Leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized without making it feel heavy with product. Have not had a single problem with it and my sensitive skin.
Irina M.
Izhevsk, Russia
Very good day cream! It moisturizes skin so good. I love it consistence and light scent. A bit amount of product is perfect as face primer. Love it!
Tia L.
ottawa
This cream is very moisturizing and works quite well, the only bad thing about this is that this cream can get quite oily if your skin is more oily
Jennifer C.
Middle Sackville, NS
I like this product if my skin has been very dry, but I find it leaves my already oily skin even more so. It smells and feels great, but not for me
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!