BY NIVEA

• How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
Gemma P.
Scotland
Really good for dry skin, I normally use this in the winter when my skin gets drier. Makes my skin silky soft. Basically packaging but still nice and appelling. Would definitely recommend this to someone with dry skin.
Jade F.
Kirkcaldy
Great product it is a good cream which met my expectations and I would purchase it again , it was a repeat for me to like it though but I got more liking it then disliking the product!Nivea Rich Moisturizing Day Cream
Jess M.
This product is absolutely amazing, once applied your skin feels luxurious! If you have dry skin this is definitely the best product to use as it moisturises your skin to be made look flawless. This is my favourite moisturiser on the market!
Umai H.
I wasn't expecting this product to go on so smoothly. I think this product is priced perfectly given the spf content. I highly recommend this drug store moisturizer because it is not sticky and goes under makeup beautifully.
Ellie D.
Bournemouth , Dorset
I really dislike this cream, it's too
Thick and greasy and leaves my skin feeling clogged and dirty. I have quite oily skin as it is so maybe it's just my skin type. Sorry Nivea, not a fan!
Danaa Freya H.
My skin feels so much better after using this for a couple of weeks. Put it on in the morning and it works well underneath my makeup. Works just how I'd expect it to work and I will probably repurchase in the future.
Michelle T.
Toronto, Ontario
If you have oily skin, then this probably isn't what you want! Gives lots of rich moisture, so would definitely benefit a drier skin! Other than that it absorbs well and smells nice!
Taylor F.
My favourite drugstore day moisturizer. It's inexpensive, keeps my skin hydrated, and sinks into the skin fast so you can apply makeup right after. It also doesn't leave an oily residue on the skin or anything
Kirstin G.
Dunfermline
My favourite drugstore face cream ever! And so good for my dry and sensitive skin. This is a must have for anyone with dry sensitive skin I promise you won't regret it!
Lucy D.
very moisturising, not too heavy on the skin, perfect to set a base before a primer and to use at night. does not feel greasy on the skin, very affordable for a good quality moisturiser. 8/10
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?