BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dr...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
NIVEA Rich Moisturizing Day Cream
  • "I love this cream are very good for dry skin and also are very moisturizing and longer lasting " in 20 reviews
  • "Was looking for a good cream as i have sensitive face, and found the nivea rich mousturising day cream 5oml dry and sensitive skin cream. From day one i feel in love with this product and have been using it now for 2 years. It £5 a tube which is very good and definitely would recommend. It's enriched with almond oil and hydra IQ, which gives your skin the intensive moisture it needs to support the natural balance.helps to protect the skin from sun light induced enviroment influences and premeture ageing with SPF 15 and providesintensive moisture." in 11 reviews
Kayleigh R.
London
Wake up with such dry eye area every day and this helps me feel rejuvenated again. The thick formula helps soak right into your pores and brighten and soothe the area. Works great as a base before make up and is very affordable. Would recommend!
Bianca H.
Capetown
This face cream is an amazing cream to have in your cupboard ! not only does it make your face feel smooth and hydrated but it also protects your face from the exposure of the suns heat while you go about doing your daily activities !.
Carlotta C.
I've been using this cream for a year now, and this is the best one i've ever tried yet. Makes my skin stay hydrated all day long, even when it's a rough day either in winter or in summer. I recommend it to people who need hydratation!
Lisa G.
Melbourne
Blues pores but tap into the skin - running causes it to bunch up after a few hours! Packaging is pretty and sturdy, though doesn't stack on top of my night cream. Not my fav day cream for oily skin, but love the blurring effect.
Leigh R.
I used this daily moisturiser for most of my teenage years, it is such a nice smooth consistency that leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soft. Perfect for applying before makeup, keeps skin feeling hydrated throughout the day.
lyza l.
Birmingham , B29 6fq
Love this product keeps your skin moisturised and looking fresh. The packaging is alright I'm not necessarily bothered about that. The value is great for my uk people Superdrug or Boots and yes it's a good everyday cream to use 😊
leonor q.
I recently started using this product, so far I find it surprisingly good, I work all day ad am aways on the run, but this facial cream keeps my skin hydrated through the whole day and keeps it fresh, what more can I ask for?
Tahlie N.
Melbourne
It's okay it really helped with my skin but I no longer use it. The packaging isn't great but the product is good. It was my first time using it and I probably wouldn't use it again as I found new skin products that I prefer
Gemma P.
Scotland
Really good for dry skin, I normally use this in the winter when my skin gets drier. Makes my skin silky soft. Basically packaging but still nice and appelling. Would definitely recommend this to someone with dry skin.
Jade F.
Kirkcaldy
Great product it is a good cream which met my expectations and I would purchase it again , it was a repeat for me to like it though but I got more liking it then disliking the product!NIVEA Rich Moisturizing Day Cream
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?