BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
Susan H.
Etobicoke, ON
I honestly love this product. I have been using it for quite sometime and encouraged my family to buy it. It is really cheap and a little goes a long way. It is not heavy weight at all. The night one is thicker but the day one is perfect for under makeup.

It also has SPF protection in it so I always try to use it in the summer mornings. It doesn't make me dewy and it feels really light especially when it's hot and humid outside.
Alice P.
Edinburgh
I really liked this product! It kept my skin feeling moisturised and soft to the touch! I thought for the price of it, it is good quality and you can buy it from places such as boots, Superdrug and Semichem! So very easy to get your hands on! I do believe this brand are normally pretty consistent with their products
Jade L.
Started using this as I have very dry skin so wanted a light weight moisturiser for during the day that wouldmy make my makeup slide off everywhere. This product worked great! It was very easy to apply and dried quickly soaking into the skin but still leaving it feel very moisturised and my makeup looks so much better now apply nd doesent dry up throughout the day.
Tiril Brinch P.
Oslo
This cream is inexpensive and hydrating. It's not the best or worst cream I have used. The cream hydrates my skin and feels good. I have not noticed any of my pores or wrinkles getting smaller. To conclude, the cream is affordable and good, but there are better creams out there.
Tessa L.
Im 36 and still find 'anti ageing' creams to much for my skin. This is hydrating, smells good and is great under makeup. Its always on offer somewhere and can always be picked up for around £3. I have repurchased this product around five or six times.
Emily C.
Bishop Auckland, Durham
OMG I love this product it's my go to moisturiser when my skin is very dry it's amazing value at £3 it's worth every pound I have had numerous bottles of this but despite the package saying "day cream" I use it at night for glowing skin during the day
Kayleigh R.
London
Wake up with such dry eye area every day and this helps me feel rejuvenated again. The thick formula helps soak right into your pores and brighten and soothe the area. Works great as a base before make up and is very affordable. Would recommend!
Bianca H.
Capetown
This face cream is an amazing cream to have in your cupboard ! not only does it make your face feel smooth and hydrated but it also protects your face from the exposure of the suns heat while you go about doing your daily activities !.
Carlotta C.
I've been using this cream for a year now, and this is the best one i've ever tried yet. Makes my skin stay hydrated all day long, even when it's a rough day either in winter or in summer. I recommend it to people who need hydratation!
Lisa G.
Melbourne
Blues pores but tap into the skin - running causes it to bunch up after a few hours! Packaging is pretty and sturdy, though doesn't stack on top of my night cream. Not my fav day cream for oily skin, but love the blurring effect.
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?