BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dr...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
NIVEA Rich Moisturizing Day Cream
  • "I love this cream are very good for dry skin and also are very moisturizing and longer lasting " in 20 reviews
  • "Was looking for a good cream as i have sensitive face, and found the nivea rich mousturising day cream 5oml dry and sensitive skin cream. From day one i feel in love with this product and have been using it now for 2 years. It £5 a tube which is very good and definitely would recommend. It's enriched with almond oil and hydra IQ, which gives your skin the intensive moisture it needs to support the natural balance.helps to protect the skin from sun light induced enviroment influences and premeture ageing with SPF 15 and providesintensive moisture." in 11 reviews
Errin C.
I bought this product as I suffer from very sensitive skin. It transformed my skin completely and got rid of my dry and tight skin. I was also surprised to discover that it calmed the redness on my cheeks which I didn't expect it to do. The product also has a very light and non-oily consistency and leaves the skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I apply this cream in the morning and use the Nivea night cream before I go to bed. I would highly recommend this to any one who suffers from sensitive skin.
Thea S.
Lovely little product, picked this up from boots to try as it's just so affordable and I get super dry skin so have been looking for something that doesn't give me spots but keeps my skin hydrated. It's such a great product and so easily accessible. I've used it for ages now and have been very impressed. The only thing is there's not much smell but you can't have everything!
Allie P.
This product works very well on my skin, I have fairly dry skin and find it difficult to find a moisturiser that works for my skin so to find this was a relief.
I have bought this product multiple times as I can rely on it knowing it'll do what I want it to. I would definitely recommend it to people with dry skin, and even normal skin as it is an amazing formula and feels good on your skin.
Susan H.
Etobicoke, ON
I honestly love this product. I have been using it for quite sometime and encouraged my family to buy it. It is really cheap and a little goes a long way. It is not heavy weight at all. The night one is thicker but the day one is perfect for under makeup.

It also has SPF protection in it so I always try to use it in the summer mornings. It doesn't make me dewy and it feels really light especially when it's hot and humid outside.
Alice P.
Edinburgh
I really liked this product! It kept my skin feeling moisturised and soft to the touch! I thought for the price of it, it is good quality and you can buy it from places such as boots, Superdrug and Semichem! So very easy to get your hands on! I do believe this brand are normally pretty consistent with their products
Jade L.
Started using this as I have very dry skin so wanted a light weight moisturiser for during the day that wouldmy make my makeup slide off everywhere. This product worked great! It was very easy to apply and dried quickly soaking into the skin but still leaving it feel very moisturised and my makeup looks so much better now apply nd doesent dry up throughout the day.
Tiril Brinch P.
Oslo
This cream is inexpensive and hydrating. It's not the best or worst cream I have used. The cream hydrates my skin and feels good. I have not noticed any of my pores or wrinkles getting smaller. To conclude, the cream is affordable and good, but there are better creams out there.
Tessa L.
Im 36 and still find 'anti ageing' creams to much for my skin. This is hydrating, smells good and is great under makeup. Its always on offer somewhere and can always be picked up for around £3. I have repurchased this product around five or six times.
Emily C.
Bishop Auckland, Durham
OMG I love this product it's my go to moisturiser when my skin is very dry it's amazing value at £3 it's worth every pound I have had numerous bottles of this but despite the package saying "day cream" I use it at night for glowing skin during the day
Carlotta C.
I've been using this cream for a year now, and this is the best one i've ever tried yet. Makes my skin stay hydrated all day long, even when it's a rough day either in winter or in summer. I recommend it to people who need hydratation!
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?