BY NIVEA

• How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
Bianca H.
Capetown
This face cream is an amazing cream to have in your cupboard ! not only does it make your face feel smooth and hydrated but it also protects your face from the exposure of the suns heat while you go about doing your daily activities !.
leonor q.
I recently started using this product, so far I find it surprisingly good, I work all day ad am aways on the run, but this facial cream keeps my skin hydrated through the whole day and keeps it fresh, what more can I ask for?
Lerai R.
This is my go to face cream and I use it everyday. I love how it leaves my skin feeling and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized for the whole day and the price is very reasonable. I 100% recommend this product!
Luisana M.
Caracas
Está crema no es la adecuada para mí tipo de piel(grasa), de todas formas es bien agradable, huele rico y quizás si tu piel es seca sea la ideal. Nivea Rich Moisturizing Day Cream
Madalina M.
Constanta
Being a teenager its mostly about having fun and stuff , but lets be real here , all teenagers have acne. Wheter its on the wrong places or it pops up at wrong times , acne is a pain in the ass. As a teenager , i have myself experienced acne , but along with this , i have suffered a lot of transformation due to weight loss , and my body started making stretch marks . I was shocked and I thought i have to live like this from now on. Our bodies are beautiful but my stretch marks looked like i have been cut all over.   Then , after talking to my aunt(witch at that time was pregnant) i have been introduced to this amazing moisturizer. My skin never felt so fresh and hydrated , and my stretch marks strarted blurring out! It is such an affordable and efficient product! I recomend it to all kinds of peoples because no matter our gender , we do have the same skin and the same needs !
Errin C.
I bought this product as I suffer from very sensitive skin. It transformed my skin completely and got rid of my dry and tight skin. I was also surprised to discover that it calmed the redness on my cheeks which I didn't expect it to do. The product also has a very light and non-oily consistency and leaves the skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I apply this cream in the morning and use the Nivea night cream before I go to bed. I would highly recommend this to any one who suffers from sensitive skin.
Thea S.
Lovely little product, picked this up from boots to try as it's just so affordable and I get super dry skin so have been looking for something that doesn't give me spots but keeps my skin hydrated. It's such a great product and so easily accessible. I've used it for ages now and have been very impressed. The only thing is there's not much smell but you can't have everything!
Angela S.
Calgary
I've used this product for over a year now, and I've seen a huge transition in my skin's appearance. My skin used to be very flaky and dry, but after applying this, it's become more softer and moisturized. Although the packaging is basic, it holds a lot of infornation that helps the buyer see what they're looking for--it's also great for all skintypes
Allie P.
This product works very well on my skin, I have fairly dry skin and find it difficult to find a moisturiser that works for my skin so to find this was a relief.
I have bought this product multiple times as I can rely on it knowing it'll do what I want it to. I would definitely recommend it to people with dry skin, and even normal skin as it is an amazing formula and feels good on your skin.
Susan H.
Etobicoke, ON
I honestly love this product. I have been using it for quite sometime and encouraged my family to buy it. It is really cheap and a little goes a long way. It is not heavy weight at all. The night one is thicker but the day one is perfect for under makeup.

It also has SPF protection in it so I always try to use it in the summer mornings. It doesn't make me dewy and it feels really light especially when it's hot and humid outside.
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?