BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
Madalina M.
Constanta
Being a teenager its mostly about having fun and stuff , but lets be real here , all teenagers have acne. Wheter its on the wrong places or it pops up at wrong times , acne is a pain in the ass. As a teenager , i have myself experienced acne , but along with this , i have suffered a lot of transformation due to weight loss , and my body started making stretch marks . I was shocked and I thought i have to live like this from now on. Our bodies are beautiful but my stretch marks looked like i have been cut all over.   Then , after talking to my aunt(witch at that time was pregnant) i have been introduced to this amazing moisturizer. My skin never felt so fresh and hydrated , and my stretch marks strarted blurring out! It is such an affordable and efficient product! I recomend it to all kinds of peoples because no matter our gender , we do have the same skin and the same needs !
jeny r.
A few weeks ago start using this nivea facial cream to take care of my skin. Is the first time i use it. Is for normal skin and provides facial hydration for 24 hours. Also has a sunscreen factor of 15. Enough to protect my face in the days of doing activities all over the city i certainly feel that this day facial cream helps me with the protection of the rays of the sun. It has excellent vitamin E to regenerate and hydrate the skin. When using it doesn't leave me oil skin or feel heavy the cream on my face. Better still refreshes my skin thanks to its light formula.
Nicole B.
I love Nivea products. In my opinion they are affordable face products that get the job done. This Nivea daily essentials: rich moisturizing day cream is an ideal moisturizer because it is not that heavy on the skin. This type is ideal for dry and sensitive skin and as a person who suffers from dry skin I found that this helped a lot. It did moisturize my skin and left a soft feeling to it. The scent is not strong which is great. This has an SPF of 15 and also has natural almond oil and hydra IQ. In my opinion I think it does what it says and so I use this in my day to day skin routine since it hydrates my skin. Also I love the packaging of this product!
Stephanie M.
Charlottetown
While searching for the perfect moisturizing cream, I decided to give Nivea a try. I typically have oily skin so I'm hesitant about trying new moisturizers. I picked up this day cream at a local drugstore simply because it was on sale and it's something I've never tried before. After using it for a few days, I don't hate the product but I think there's room for improvement. Because of my skin type, I find the cream is quite heavy. I would probably benefit from a lighter, gel formula. Nivea Rich Moisturizing Day Cream does leave my skin feeling fresh and I enjoy the scent, but I can't help but feel that it leaves my skin looking oily. I'm going to continue using small amounts until I finish the product, but I most likely won't be going back to get more.
Emma L.
Was looking for a good cream as i have sensitive face, and found the nivea rich mousturising day cream 5oml dry and sensitive skin cream. From day one i feel in love with this product and have been using it now for 2 years. It £5 a tube which is very good and definitely would recommend.

It's enriched with almond oil and hydra IQ, which gives your skin the intensive moisture it needs to support the natural balance.helps to protect the skin from sun light induced enviroment influences and premeture ageing with SPF 15 and providesintensive moisture.
diamond m.
edmonton
great for dry skin! i struggle with dry skin so much since winter is here its been going worse i used this! and its amazing GREAT price , worth it! for dry skin , loved the packaging , smells like every niva product , product i would keep buying! ,makes my skin feel soft , no stickiness , stays on all day! even sweat
Mary-Louise T.
Cupar
I got this for Christmas and I have been using everyday. I have dry skin which is visible when I wear make up and since I have started using this i noticed a difference, my skin is much less dry and you only need a bit to cover whole face :)
Errin C.
I bought this product as I suffer from very sensitive skin. It transformed my skin completely and got rid of my dry and tight skin. I was also surprised to discover that it calmed the redness on my cheeks which I didn't expect it to do. The product also has a very light and non-oily consistency and leaves the skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I apply this cream in the morning and use the Nivea night cream before I go to bed. I would highly recommend this to any one who suffers from sensitive skin.
Thea S.
Lovely little product, picked this up from boots to try as it's just so affordable and I get super dry skin so have been looking for something that doesn't give me spots but keeps my skin hydrated. It's such a great product and so easily accessible. I've used it for ages now and have been very impressed. The only thing is there's not much smell but you can't have everything!
Angela S.
Calgary
I've used this product for over a year now, and I've seen a huge transition in my skin's appearance. My skin used to be very flaky and dry, but after applying this, it's become more softer and moisturized. Although the packaging is basic, it holds a lot of infornation that helps the buyer see what they're looking for--it's also great for all skintypes
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?