BY NIVEA

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
Rochelle D.
I love this product. It doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or sticky which is good because I personally hate that feeling. It's spf 30+ which is amazing. I like to apply this before doing makeup as it allows my skin to look hydrated all day and for my makeup to look as amazing as possible.
Mary-Louise T.
Cupar
I got this for Christmas and I have been using everyday. I have dry skin which is visible when I wear make up and since I have started using this i noticed a difference, my skin is much less dry and you only need a bit to cover whole face :)
Tashia A.
Oshawa, ON
Rolled out of bed to the screams of my mini rebel, yep its that time again 7am. My daily routine starts, prior to brushing my teeth I am doing a diaper change and making a milk mixer for the 2 year old boss baby telling me off in gibberish. After that argument is settle, time to get up the 8 year old hugs and kisses to start the day with a huge mommy hug, and he's off the race to get ready for the school bus.
That is my daily routine, with a splash of doctors appointment and grocery shopping and park visits. In-between running my am home business, I have to make myself look like someones mother and wife, so pyjamas no more. After the school bus leaves and I try and steal and hour for a quick workout to regain the junk in the trunk that I lost after pregnancy weight loss, which my husband continues to remind me of. I take 15 mins to make my face not look like a nightmare. The Nivea 2-in-1 moistrizing primer has become a daily skincare and makeup favourite, minimizing the amount of product needed to get my day started. this product not only creates a base for my makeup but protects and nourishes my skin
After testing out the product for 9 hours during fathers day, 4 hours in and my makeup was still matifying. Signs of oil only became visible not till much closer to the end of my trial.
The affordability factor also helps, your not breaking the bank and there is no buyers remorse once you gracefully pulled out of the parking lot of walmart with the leaking diaper kid in the carseat.
jeny r.
A few weeks ago start using this nivea facial cream to take care of my skin. Is the first time i use it. Is for normal skin and provides facial hydration for 24 hours. Also has a sunscreen factor of 15. Enough to protect my face in the days of doing activities all over the city i certainly feel that this day facial cream helps me with the protection of the rays of the sun. It has excellent vitamin E to regenerate and hydrate the skin. When using it doesn't leave me oil skin or feel heavy the cream on my face. Better still refreshes my skin thanks to its light formula.
Nicole B.
I love Nivea products. In my opinion they are affordable face products that get the job done. This Nivea daily essentials: rich moisturizing day cream is an ideal moisturizer because it is not that heavy on the skin. This type is ideal for dry and sensitive skin and as a person who suffers from dry skin I found that this helped a lot. It did moisturize my skin and left a soft feeling to it. The scent is not strong which is great. This has an SPF of 15 and also has natural almond oil and hydra IQ. In my opinion I think it does what it says and so I use this in my day to day skin routine since it hydrates my skin. Also I love the packaging of this product!
Stephanie M.
Charlottetown
While searching for the perfect moisturizing cream, I decided to give Nivea a try. I typically have oily skin so I'm hesitant about trying new moisturizers. I picked up this day cream at a local drugstore simply because it was on sale and it's something I've never tried before. After using it for a few days, I don't hate the product but I think there's room for improvement. Because of my skin type, I find the cream is quite heavy. I would probably benefit from a lighter, gel formula. Nivea Rich Moisturizing Day Cream does leave my skin feeling fresh and I enjoy the scent, but I can't help but feel that it leaves my skin looking oily. I'm going to continue using small amounts until I finish the product, but I most likely won't be going back to get more.
Bethan C.
Barnard Crescent, Aylesbury
I've always suffered with quite dry skin and finding a really intense moisturiser which doesn't leave your pores feeling clogged is so difficult. I'm a fan of all things Nivea. I'd been using the Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream forever, once I find something I like, I'm reluctant to break my routine to try something new. However, I found that this just wasn't intense enough for my dry skin anymore.
The Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream really lives up to it's name. I apply this morning and night as the final step in my skincare routine and the moisture lasts all day.
Emily C.
Bishop Auckland, Durham
OMG I love this product it's my go to moisturiser when my skin is very dry it's amazing value at £3 it's worth every pound I have had numerous bottles of this but despite the package saying "day cream" I use it at night for glowing skin during the day
Bianca H.
Capetown
This face cream is an amazing cream to have in your cupboard ! not only does it make your face feel smooth and hydrated but it also protects your face from the exposure of the suns heat while you go about doing your daily activities !.
leonor q.
Miami , FL
I recently started using this product, so far I find it surprisingly good, I work all day ad am aways on the run, but this facial cream keeps my skin hydrated through the whole day and keeps it fresh, what more can I ask for?
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!