BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
Faye N.
For me it's hard to find a good moisturiser that works well with my oily and acne prone skin however I've never got on better with one than this. I use this every morning and during the winter when my skin tends to be dryer I also use it before I go to sleep to help replenish any lost moisture. It applies smoothly to my face and leave me feeling hydrated for ages. There's no harsh of medical smell to it but it does have a smooth smell lying under it however I quite like it. This is definitely my favourite moisturiser as I've already repurchased it three times!
Bethan C.
Barnard Crescent, Aylesbury
I've always suffered with quite dry skin and finding a really intense moisturiser which doesn't leave your pores feeling clogged is so difficult. I'm a fan of all things Nivea. I'd been using the Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream forever, once I find something I like, I'm reluctant to break my routine to try something new. However, I found that this just wasn't intense enough for my dry skin anymore.
The Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream really lives up to it's name. I apply this morning and night as the final step in my skincare routine and the moisture lasts all day.
Anna G.
I have dry skin and found this cream to be not bad in hydrating my skin. I teamed it up with the night cream. I liked the consistency and found it not to be greasy. It soaked into my skin and felt light. I would purchase this again, as long as it was on offer.
Abbi L.
Coed Eva, Cwmbran
I found this cream does exactly what it says on the tin. It is a great daily moisturiser, it hydrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. I found I had to boot my face with a cotton pad before applying makeup because it doesn’t sink completely in to the skin. Overall a good day cream.
lyza l.
Elizabeth Lawal, Selly Oak
Love this product keeps your skin moisturised and looking fresh. The packaging is alright I'm not necessarily bothered about that. The value is great for my uk people Superdrug or Boots and yes it's a good everyday cream to use 😊
Kristy J.
Love this face cream, it’s my go to every day cream before I put on my make up. Love that it also has an spf in it, soaks in very well and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy.
Lerai R.
This is my go to face cream and I use it everyday. I love how it leaves my skin feeling and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized for the whole day and the price is very reasonable. I 100% recommend this product!
Didi S.
Not my favourite cream because of the thick consistency and slightly oily residue left behind. But definitely helps lock in moisture during the winter. Has a very nice scent but is not overpowering
Laura W.
New waltham, Grimsby
I love using this product before I apply my primer in the morning it really helps keep my skin hydrated and soaks in quite quickly ...pair it with the night cream and it's great
Madalina M.
Constanta
Being a teenager its mostly about having fun and stuff , but lets be real here , all teenagers have acne. Wheter its on the wrong places or it pops up at wrong times , acne is a pain in the ass. As a teenager , i have myself experienced acne , but along with this , i have suffered a lot of transformation due to weight loss , and my body started making stretch marks . I was shocked and I thought i have to live like this from now on. Our bodies are beautiful but my stretch marks looked like i have been cut all over.   Then , after talking to my aunt(witch at that time was pregnant) i have been introduced to this amazing moisturizer. My skin never felt so fresh and hydrated , and my stretch marks strarted blurring out! It is such an affordable and efficient product! I recomend it to all kinds of peoples because no matter our gender , we do have the same skin and the same needs !
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?