BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dr...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
NIVEA Rich Moisturizing Day Cream
  • "I love this cream are very good for dry skin and also are very moisturizing and longer lasting " in 20 reviews
  • "Was looking for a good cream as i have sensitive face, and found the nivea rich mousturising day cream 5oml dry and sensitive skin cream. From day one i feel in love with this product and have been using it now for 2 years. It £5 a tube which is very good and definitely would recommend. It's enriched with almond oil and hydra IQ, which gives your skin the intensive moisture it needs to support the natural balance.helps to protect the skin from sun light induced enviroment influences and premeture ageing with SPF 15 and providesintensive moisture." in 11 reviews
Mayana-Jade M.
Barnsley
I really do like this product and I love the luxury smell that it has. I love to apply this product everyday before I do my makeup. However, as it says it is very rich and my face is very sensitive so I have to go in with a light layer (sensitive skin people keep that in mind). This product is super moisturising and wild definitely recommend.
Bethan C.
Barnard Crescent, Aylesbury
I've always suffered with quite dry skin and finding a really intense moisturiser which doesn't leave your pores feeling clogged is so difficult. I'm a fan of all things Nivea. I'd been using the Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream forever, once I find something I like, I'm reluctant to break my routine to try something new. However, I found that this just wasn't intense enough for my dry skin anymore.
The Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream really lives up to it's name. I apply this morning and night as the final step in my skincare routine and the moisture lasts all day.
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
A good cream for underneath your makeup. I was looking for something that had SPF in it for daily wear and this checks all my boxes and has a good price point too. I usually put this on and give it a couple minutes to fully set in before I start my makeup routine.
Faye N.
For me it's hard to find a good moisturiser that works well with my oily and acne prone skin however I've never got on better with one than this. I use this every morning and during the winter when my skin tends to be dryer I also use it before I go to sleep to help replenish any lost moisture. It applies smoothly to my face and leave me feeling hydrated for ages. There's no harsh of medical smell to it but it does have a smooth smell lying under it however I quite like it. This is definitely my favourite moisturiser as I've already repurchased it three times!
Char H.
Essex, Colchester
This is my daily day cream! It’s not sticky but is so rich and moisturising and settles in to the skin quickly. I do find I need a good primer too for make up but this helps so much with keeping my skin clear and soft throughout the day. I’ve been using this for almost a year now and haven’t suffered any reactions which for someone with horrendously sensitive skin means a lot! Definitely recommend.
Abbi L.
Coed Eva, Cwmbran
I found this cream does exactly what it says on the tin. It is a great daily moisturiser, it hydrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. I found I had to boot my face with a cotton pad before applying makeup because it doesn’t sink completely in to the skin. Overall a good day cream.
Anna G.
I have dry skin and found this cream to be not bad in hydrating my skin. I teamed it up with the night cream. I liked the consistency and found it not to be greasy. It soaked into my skin and felt light. I would purchase this again, as long as it was on offer.
Kristy J.
Love this face cream, it’s my go to every day cream before I put on my make up. Love that it also has an spf in it, soaks in very well and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy.
Lerai R.
This is my go to face cream and I use it everyday. I love how it leaves my skin feeling and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized for the whole day and the price is very reasonable. I 100% recommend this product!
Amy R.
West Bromwich
Recently just brought this and has done me wonders! Absolutely perfect for people with dry skin and has a lovely base before putting makeup on. Also very good for the price and nourishes and cools down the skin beautifully!
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?