BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Quero uma amostra grátis!1 Answers
  • How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dr...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
NIVEA Rich Moisturizing Day Cream
  • "I love this cream are very good for dry skin and also are very moisturizing and longer lasting " in 20 reviews
  • "Was looking for a good cream as i have sensitive face, and found the nivea rich mousturising day cream 5oml dry and sensitive skin cream. From day one i feel in love with this product and have been using it now for 2 years. It £5 a tube which is very good and definitely would recommend. It's enriched with almond oil and hydra IQ, which gives your skin the intensive moisture it needs to support the natural balance.helps to protect the skin from sun light induced enviroment influences and premeture ageing with SPF 15 and providesintensive moisture." in 11 reviews
Samantha M.
Elizabeth, NJ
The moustrizer is okay. Im not really a fan of it, to me its feels oily and greasy on my skin and i dont like that feeling.
member-f0c63
It keept my face feeling fresh and not sticky like most face cream do ..and the packaging is great its cute and small
Brittany M.
Fort Wayne, IN
My mom uses this and loves it. I think it has a nice smell but I haven't used it continuously to see a difference
Jocelyn J.
Philadelphia, PA
Feels so great on my dry skin after cleaning my skin and then moisturizing at night. Its not heavy or greasy.
Tania G.
Lafayette, IN
I love this cream! It is so good for everyday wear! Its for all skin types , even oily and sensitive skin!
Destiny D.
Portland, TX
Absolutely love this product and I have very oily troubled sensitive skin and it works wonders or me!
Belinda R.
Willimantic, CT
It's light love how it makes my skin feel. I would recommend it to anyone I would Use this again
Joyce A.
Bronx, NY
Katarina L.
Its feels moisturizing but i do feel a bit of grease. Its not my fav and a little expensive
Tashia A.
Oshawa, ON
Rolled out of bed to the screams of my mini rebel, yep its that time again 7am. My daily routine starts, prior to brushing my teeth I am doing a diaper change and making a milk mixer for the 2 year old boss baby telling me off in gibberish. After that argument is settle, time to get up the 8 year old hugs and kisses to start the day with a huge mommy hug, and he's off the race to get ready for the school bus.
That is my daily routine, with a splash of doctors appointment and grocery shopping and park visits. In-between running my am home business, I have to make myself look like someones mother and wife, so pyjamas no more. After the school bus leaves and I try and steal and hour for a quick workout to regain the junk in the trunk that I lost after pregnancy weight loss, which my husband continues to remind me of. I take 15 mins to make my face not look like a nightmare. The Nivea 2-in-1 moistrizing primer has become a daily skincare and makeup favourite, minimizing the amount of product needed to get my day started. this product not only creates a base for my makeup but protects and nourishes my skin
After testing out the product for 9 hours during fathers day, 4 hours in and my makeup was still matifying. Signs of oil only became visible not till much closer to the end of my trial.
The affordability factor also helps, your not breaking the bank and there is no buyers remorse once you gracefully pulled out of the parking lot of walmart with the leaking diaper kid in the carseat.
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?