BY NIVEA

• How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & ...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for oily skin as well? 1 Answers
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Best drugstore face cream ever. Ive been using it for years and it always makes my skin so smooth and moisturized. Its pretty oily so i don't know if this would for people with oily skin.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
I was looking for a cream like this. I wanted to hydrate my skin without the oily feeling (because my skin is very oily). But you know how things are, you gotta hydrate your skin even if it's oily. So, anyways. I took a risk with this one and it turned out just fine, I don't put it all over my face tho, I avoid the problem areas (like the nose or chin). And a little goes a long way, I just take a bit on my fingertips and massage it into my face. I let it dry, it doesn't take much and then I put my makeup on. This has Hydra Q and vitamin E, FPS 15 and it should last 24 hours.

I'd recommend it, it's really nice, it's affordable and light enough to be used by people with oily skin, so thank God and Nivea 😂
Cj V.
Ontario
If you have dry skin i would recommend this face cream because it leaves your face smooth and smelling great. It's rich and creamy which is why it's perfect with those who have dry skin. Plus a little goes a long way which makes the product last longer. Put some after you shower and makes your skin feel moisturized.
Julide M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love most Nivea products for the winter time. This one in particular is great because it is a heavier moisturizer and it really helps keep my dry winter skin under control. I generally have issues where my skin will get dry and cracked or start peeling in the winter time and this product really prevents that.
Luz Paola M.
By my skin type, I need to keep my skin protected from the sun and hydrated, I love the smell of this cream, I can use it daily and during the day without inconvenience, it absorbs very well, it has a delicious odor and leaves my skin smooth, hydrated and soft
Dejonae a.
This is a very good hydrating moisturizer . after you wash your face and apply this it will leave your skin so silky smooth and hydrated .
#GlamVirtualVox
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Minha mãe só usa esse sabonete, já usei muito, ele hidrata bem, ótimo para quem tem pele seca que alergia que não pode usar outros produtos.
Kennia L.
Laredo, TX
obsessing over this cream! its one of the best one I have tried in a while!!! I suggest everyone goes out and try it out asap!!!
Deanna C.
A great daily face moisturizer. Just a little does the trick for all day smoothness. Goes well with makeup too, not too thick.
Samantha M.
Elizabeth, NJ
The moustrizer is okay. Im not really a fan of it, to me its feels oily and greasy on my skin and i dont like that feeling.
Manieah L.
How strong is the scent ? I hate products that say for dry & sensitive skin , but have a strong scent so it causes the skin to break out.
Gisele G.
Rua Dom Pedro II, 430
Quero uma amostra grátis!
Miriam R.
Alamo, TX
Do you recommend this for oily skin as well?