NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm

Exposure to cold wind, centrally heated air, and frequent hand washing, can leave your hands dry and chapped. NIVEA Rescue & Care SOS Hand Balm instantly soothes very dry and chapped hands and gives them long-lasting protection.

Our hand balm, which is available in a handy 50ml size, keeps hands intensively moisturised, even after frequent washing.

HOW IT WORKS:
Our concentrated formula contains Dexpanthenol to relieve and restore dry and chapped hands.

With regular use, the improved formula with Hydra IQ supports your skin's own moisture supply, keeping hands intensively moisturised - even after frequent washing.

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteareth-3, Paraffinum Liquidum, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glyceryl Laurate, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum.

NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm ? Can someone tell me about your experience with this cream ?
Start your review of NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm!
Reynosa
Hidrata increíble mis manos, las deja súper tersas y suaves. No se siente pesado ni grasoso, la piel lo absorbe muy rápido y deja una apariencia muy linda. La recomiendo mucho.....
Doral, FL
Perfect for when you have really dry and damaged skin. It will leave your skin moisturized for the rest of the day leaving it silky smooth and soft. It trully is an SOS hand creamNIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm
Lewisville, TX
Siendo una chica que sufre de resequedad en las manos, es de mis favoritas. Es amigable con las manos y no deja esa sensación pesada de tener crema en las manos. 4/5
Ksar El Boukhari
Nivea l'adore tout particulièrement car j'étais petite et surtout crème dans son emballage d'origine qui donnait une sensation d'hydratation sur tout le corpsMaintenant, je veux essayer cette version de Nivea parce que je ne l'ai pas essayé auparavant et je suis sûr qu'avec la qualité et l'humidité de ses merveilleux produits que j'avais l'habitude de
Toronto, ON
Boy do I ever love this hand cream! For a drug store brand the price is a bit high but it's worth it, my hands get really dry in the winter and you don't need to apply it often, it absorbs quickly and leaves no oily residue or strong smell
I've used it some time ago. I happen to pick the repair creams cuz the area around my nails is always generally dry and has broken skin. As far as I remember, it doesn't quite heal the broken skin effectively, but manages to keep the rest of the skin smooth-feeling.
It is a great body moisturizer. It doesn't stick, it leaves the skin soft and very fragrant. It isn't necessary to use much product, it spreads well on the skin and dries quickly. Very good. My favorite.
winnipeg
really enjoy this product, you don't have to keep applying the lotion all the time. I have dry skin in the winter and this helps my skin be soft and healthy. would recommend this product!
A friend used this and I bought it purely for the smell - and I'm super glad I did. The cream is SUPER moisturizing and I don't even need a full pump to cover my legs. It lasts for over a day and really helped with my dry skin. I used to swim competitively and this really helped with dryness from the chlorine water.
Florida
Excelente crema, la utilizo incluso para mis pequeños bebes para aliviarles irritaciones de la piel, en lo cual es muy efectiva (a pesar de tener perfume). Su aroma es agradable, es super hidratante y de rápida absorción, nada pegostosa. me encanta
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Jessica A. • 5 months ago
I am obsessed with this cream! I have the travel tin on my desk at work, and even use it on my feet ( at home of course) it might seem thick but absorbs great into the skin and leaves the sling smooth and soft.