NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm

Exposure to cold wind, centrally heated air, and frequent hand washing, can leave your hands dry and chapped. NIVEA Rescue & Care SOS Hand Balm instantly soothes very dry and chapped hands and gives them long-lasting protection.

Our hand balm, which is available in a handy 50ml size, keeps hands intensively moisturised, even after frequent washing.

HOW IT WORKS:
Our concentrated formula contains Dexpanthenol to relieve and restore dry and chapped hands.

With regular use, the improved formula with Hydra IQ supports your skin's own moisture supply, keeping hands intensively moisturised - even after frequent washing.

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteareth-3, Paraffinum Liquidum, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glyceryl Laurate, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum.

NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm ? Can someone tell me about your experience with this cream ?
Start your review of NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm!
Very soft hand cream. When first applied it feels quite oily but it sinks in quite quickly leaving skin smooth and soft.
Long Beach
This hand balm is amazing for use after a long working day when your hand are at their driest from being washed all day, etc. It’s not a greasy formula and rubs in very easily which I personally love and is why I recommend it to you to try!
Fleming Island
This is the BEST. It’s hard for me to find hand creams that I like. Most are too thick and greasy. This one is perfect, especially for winter time when my hands and cuticles get super dry. Smells great and doesn’t leave a nasty residue.
Hamilton, ON
Great product and a great price. Not overly greasy on the hands which is nice. Lasts a long time (if you don’t constantly have to [email protected] hands). I always keep one in my purse, gym bag and work bag.
Reynosa
Hidrata increíble mis manos, las deja súper tersas y suaves. No se siente pesado ni grasoso, la piel lo absorbe muy rápido y deja una apariencia muy linda. La recomiendo mucho.....
Doral, FL
Perfect for when you have really dry and damaged skin. It will leave your skin moisturized for the rest of the day leaving it silky smooth and soft. It trully is an SOS hand creamNIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm
Lewisville, TX
Siendo una chica que sufre de resequedad en las manos, es de mis favoritas. Es amigable con las manos y no deja esa sensación pesada de tener crema en las manos. 4/5
Ksar El Boukhari
Nivea l'adore tout particulièrement car j'étais petite et surtout crème dans son emballage d'origine qui donnait une sensation d'hydratation sur tout le corpsMaintenant, je veux essayer cette version de Nivea parce que je ne l'ai pas essayé auparavant et je suis sûr qu'avec la qualité et l'humidité de ses merveilleux produits que j'avais l'habitude de
Fontana, CA
Since my hands are in water a lot and I garden a lot and I wash my hands a lot several times a year they can be so dry that they are cracked and sometimes bleed. That’s when I grab my Nivea repair & care SOS 🆘 Hand 🖐🏿 balm.
Toronto, ON
Boy do I ever love this hand cream! For a drug store brand the price is a bit high but it's worth it, my hands get really dry in the winter and you don't need to apply it often, it absorbs quickly and leaves no oily residue or strong smell
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Jessica A. • 5 months ago
I am obsessed with this cream! I have the travel tin on my desk at work, and even use it on my feet ( at home of course) it might seem thick but absorbs great into the skin and leaves the sling smooth and soft.