NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm

Exposure to cold wind, centrally heated air, and frequent hand washing, can leave your hands dry and chapped. NIVEA Rescue & Care SOS Hand Balm instantly soothes very dry and chapped hands and gives them long-lasting protection.

Our hand balm, which is available in a handy 50ml size, keeps hands intensively moisturised, even after frequent washing.

HOW IT WORKS:
Our concentrated formula contains Dexpanthenol to relieve and restore dry and chapped hands.

With regular use, the improved formula with Hydra IQ supports your skin's own moisture supply, keeping hands intensively moisturised - even after frequent washing.

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteareth-3, Paraffinum Liquidum, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glyceryl Laurate, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum.

NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm ? Can someone tell me about your experience with this cream ?
Start your review of NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm!
Las Vegas , Nv
This product gets a 5 star not only is it cheap but the results are amazing! Leaves your skin silky soft and refreshed no cons only pros would recommend to those that are looking to find some moisture
Canada
This cream works wonders for dry skin. Though a little goes a long way and the product is gentle on skin. The cream comes from a trusted brand so that's a plus. I use two or three times a week and it keeps my skin moisturized. I would recommend this product.
Manteca, CA
Loved it! Made my skin super soft and moisturized. Best product I ever used. My skin is so soft and healthy since I've started using this lotion. Not greasy feeling. Even has softened my dry cracked feet into soft pink soles. Wow! Live this lotion!!
Doral, FL
I have dry hands, from the constant hand washing at work, this gentle long lasting cream makes my hands nice and smooth again! A little goes a long way!!! So it will last a while!
This is an amazing lotion it's a must have! If you tend to have dry hands or dry skin in general this is a great product for that. It's very moisturizing and really does relieve your skin from feeing dry patchy or itchy.
I love this creams. Nivea has great products and I love them. Smells great and leaves my skin soft. My skin doesn't get oily after putting it on either and that's a huge plus. Would recommend
Perth Amboy, NJ
This lotion is so intense on dry skin. It has healed my dry cracked skin and has left it so smooth. Would recommend it to those who suffer from dry patchy. skin.
amei esse creme realmente deixa pele muito macia e é ´perfeito para levar na bolsa para qualquer ocasião desde de mais sofisticada ocasião mais simples gosto de mais deste produto
Chandler, AZ
Very good cream works well and the odor isn't bad , use this everyday and I love it . use it before I apply my makeup and my makeup never leaves my face ! Great primer as well
Pitman, NJ
i put this on after i do the dishes and my hands just soak it up. i also keep some in the care to put on in bad weather or before i go into a store
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Jessica A. • 5 months ago
I am obsessed with this cream! I have the travel tin on my desk at work, and even use it on my feet ( at home of course) it might seem thick but absorbs great into the skin and leaves the sling smooth and soft.