NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm

Exposure to cold wind, centrally heated air, and frequent hand washing, can leave your hands dry and chapped. NIVEA Rescue & Care SOS Hand Balm instantly soothes very dry and chapped hands and gives them long-lasting protection.

Our hand balm, which is available in a handy 50ml size, keeps hands intensively moisturised, even after frequent washing.

HOW IT WORKS:
Our concentrated formula contains Dexpanthenol to relieve and restore dry and chapped hands.

With regular use, the improved formula with Hydra IQ supports your skin's own moisture supply, keeping hands intensively moisturised - even after frequent washing.

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteareth-3, Paraffinum Liquidum, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glyceryl Laurate, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum.

NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm ? Can someone tell me about your experience with this cream ?
Start your review of NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm!
Richmond, MN
This really saved me during the winter when my skin was really dry. Because I work in a school with a bunch of kids we have to be sensitive to scents and this was perfect. I really liked how fast it sunk in, and how fast it nourishes my dry skin. I will be repurchasing again.
Hollywood, FL
Una de las cremas con mayor efectividad en humectación, a pesar que es cremosa quizás puedas pensar que te va a quedar la piel grasosa, pues no, esto no sucederá, puesto a que la piel absorverá la crema y sentirás que tu piel estará fresca y resplandeciente
I absolutely adore this product! My hands and honestly most of my skin gets very dry in the summer because of salt and chlorine but this lotion was so moisturizing! I bought it on amazon and was so excited when it came in. The scent is clean and refreshing and you know it will help you as soon as you feel how moisturizing it is. It worked so quickly and I have recommended it to so many people since i bought it. Love it!
Stanford, KY
Nivea sos creme is a great product. my skin is really dry and i need a lasting moisturizer. and it is difficult to find a good moisturizer. some lotions leave your skin feeling sticky but this does not. nor does it make your skin feel damp. i try to use it 3 to 4 times a week. and i would purchase this product again.
Mineral Point, MO
I suffer from dry skin and this works well to soothe the itchiness and how hydrate till next application. Seems like this brand last the longest and reapplication is just 2 to 3 times a day
Galax, VA
A good cream (hence the name). I like how it doesn't have a strong smell and that it's great for skin. Would recommend for people who stick to simple but effective skin routines.
Lone Jack, MO
I keep this stuff in my purse. I have extremely dry skin and this stuff is a life saver. It doesn't have a strong scent which is great for my sensitive skin and it keeps me moisturized for most of the day.
Saint Joseph, MO
In the winter my hands will crack and bleed from washing them so much every day, but when I use this it is so rich and creamy it seems to help slow down the cracking process.
Woodland Hls, CA
This stuff is pretty amazing especially for wind chapped skin and tattoos. I used to like using more of a petroleum jelly type product on my tattoos but this is my new go to.
Las Vegas , Nv
This product gets a 5 star not only is it cheap but the results are amazing! Leaves your skin silky soft and refreshed no cons only pros would recommend to those that are looking to find some moisture
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Jessica A. • 4 months ago
I am obsessed with this cream! I have the travel tin on my desk at work, and even use it on my feet ( at home of course) it might seem thick but absorbs great into the skin and leaves the sling smooth and soft.