NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm

Exposure to cold wind, centrally heated air, and frequent hand washing, can leave your hands dry and chapped. NIVEA Rescue & Care SOS Hand Balm instantly soothes very dry and chapped hands and gives them long-lasting protection.

Our hand balm, which is available in a handy 50ml size, keeps hands intensively moisturised, even after frequent washing.

HOW IT WORKS:
Our concentrated formula contains Dexpanthenol to relieve and restore dry and chapped hands.

With regular use, the improved formula with Hydra IQ supports your skin's own moisture supply, keeping hands intensively moisturised - even after frequent washing.

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteareth-3, Paraffinum Liquidum, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glyceryl Laurate, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum.

NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm ? Can someone tell me about your experience with this cream ?
Start your review of NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm!
Amaaaaazing product does the job and makes your skin so soft!! Nivea is definitely a brand I would recommend all the time for keeping your skin healthy and soft
Halifax, NS
I liked this cream a lot, it moisturizes well and doesn’t feel greasy but you can feel the hydration right away, great product to throw in your bag and go!
Hey Guys!
This hand balm makes my hands so soft for a long time, after using it. The balm has a nice scent and the price is affordable.
Hey Guys!
Montreal
NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm uploaded by YR C.
I really love this product it’s amazing! NIVEA Anti-Age Q10 Plus Hand Cream 100% I recommend this hands cream! Nivea never disappoints me :)
Amazing it is so soft and gentle on the skin and keeps it nice and soft brilliant for after a bath or shower to put that moisture back into ur skin
Tunis
NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm uploaded by Yasmine Y.
This Nivea SOS hand cream is so good and perfect for dry hands especially in the winter 👏✨ NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm
Perfect for the care of your hands and even mlre if irs summer time. This cream hydrates your slin hands really well for a long time.
This cream is super hydrating and has a lovely sent to a t. It is not sticky on the skin nor too thick. Is a great drugstore cream.
I love this cream, sinks in very quickly while keeping my skin moisturized. Has a pleasant scent that's not too overpowering
Very soft hand cream. When first applied it feels quite oily but it sinks in quite quickly leaving skin smooth and soft.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Jessica A. • 3 months ago
I am obsessed with this cream! I have the travel tin on my desk at work, and even use it on my feet ( at home of course) it might seem thick but absorbs great into the skin and leaves the sling smooth and soft.