NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm

Exposure to cold wind, centrally heated air, and frequent hand washing, can leave your hands dry and chapped. NIVEA Rescue & Care SOS Hand Balm instantly soothes very dry and chapped hands and gives them long-lasting protection.

Our hand balm, which is available in a handy 50ml size, keeps hands intensively moisturised, even after frequent washing.

HOW IT WORKS:
Our concentrated formula contains Dexpanthenol to relieve and restore dry and chapped hands.

With regular use, the improved formula with Hydra IQ supports your skin's own moisture supply, keeping hands intensively moisturised - even after frequent washing.

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteareth-3, Paraffinum Liquidum, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glyceryl Laurate, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum.

NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm ? Can someone tell me about your experience with this cream ?
Start your review of NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm!
Houston , TX
Nivea sells some of my favorite hand creams. I am a researcher and working in lab means washing my hands pretty frequently. I have a bottle of this hand cream at my desk and use it at least once an hour to rehydrate my hands and it works wonders. I do find it to feel a little bit oily, but it absorbs pretty quickly.
Long Beach
This hand balm is amazing for use after a long working day when your hand are at their driest from being washed all day, etc. It’s not a greasy formula and rubs in very easily which I personally love and is why I recommend it to you to try!
Fleming Island
This is the BEST. It’s hard for me to find hand creams that I like. Most are too thick and greasy. This one is perfect, especially for winter time when my hands and cuticles get super dry. Smells great and doesn’t leave a nasty residue.
Fontana, CA
Since my hands are in water a lot and I garden a lot and I wash my hands a lot several times a year they can be so dry that they are cracked and sometimes bleed. That’s when I grab my Nivea repair & care SOS 🆘 Hand 🖐🏿 balm.
This lotion/cream is amazing! I am a nurse and my hands are constantly in water and being washed which causes them to become dry and cracked. This stuff really protects my hands by putting moisture back in and softening my skin. Love this product!
This product is a little bit sad to me... when i apply this to my hands my hands feel really Greasy and oily and iT feels like the hand lotion just won't dry down! Compared to the rituals hand lotion wich is also very moisturizing but that one doesn't feel greasy at all
West Deptford , NJ
I like this cream because it not only moisturizes your hand but it also heals the rough patches on your hands that you can get in the winter. Since my hands are always in water I do you it very often / serval times a day [product:nivea-repair-&-care-sos-hand-balm]
Saylorsburg , PA
This product is amazing for the whole family. We are big winter sport family and this creme saves are hands from being dry and cracked. The scent is very light and not overwhelming. The formula absorbs quickly without leaving hands feel greasy.
Fort Worth, TX
Great lotion to have with you in your purse, car, desk, backpack. Helps with dry skin all year long. Enjoy the scent but if there was no fragrance would be better. Would buy again and recommend to associates with dry hands.
Grandview, MO
Hydrating upon application. I lather it on after showering and shaving. I live in a state with harsh climates and come winter this has been the only product so far that has prevented static friction from happening in the winter. Which if you live anywhere with snow, you know exactly what i am referring to and how frustrating it can be.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Jessica A. • 6 months ago
I am obsessed with this cream! I have the travel tin on my desk at work, and even use it on my feet ( at home of course) it might seem thick but absorbs great into the skin and leaves the sling smooth and soft.