NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm uploaded by YR C.NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm uploaded by Yasmine Y.NIVEA Repair & Care SOS Hand Balm uploaded by Júnior S.

BY NIVEA #58 in Hand Cream

Exposure to cold wind, centrally heated air, and frequent hand washing, can leave your hands dry and chapped. NIVEA Rescue & Care SOS Hand Balm instantly soothes very dry and chapped hands and gives them long-lasting protection.

Our hand balm, which is available in a handy 50ml size, keeps hands intensively moisturised, even after frequent washing.

HOW IT WORKS:
Our concentrated formula contains Dexpanthenol to relieve and restore dry and chapped hands.

With regular use, the improved formula with Hydra IQ supports your skin's own moisture supply, keeping hands intensively moisturised - even after frequent washing.

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteareth-3, Paraffinum Liquidum, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glyceryl Laurate, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum.

Nikki L.
This lotion/cream is amazing! I am a nurse and my hands are constantly in water and being washed which causes them to become dry and cracked. This stuff really protects my hands by putting moisture back in and softening my skin. Love this product!
Maïte B.
This product is a little bit sad to me... when i apply this to my hands my hands feel really Greasy and oily and iT feels like the hand lotion just won't dry down! Compared to the rituals hand lotion wich is also very moisturizing but that one doesn't feel greasy at all
Brenda M.
Saylorsburg , PA
This product is amazing for the whole family. We are big winter sport family and this creme saves are hands from being dry and cracked. The scent is very light and not overwhelming. The formula absorbs quickly without leaving hands feel greasy.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
Hydrating upon application. I lather it on after showering and shaving. I live in a state with harsh climates and come winter this has been the only product so far that has prevented static friction from happening in the winter. Which if you live anywhere with snow, you know exactly what i am referring to and how frustrating it can be.
Key J.
I bought this as a hand lotion for my bag. I like the way this creme smells, but I'm not a huge fan of how it feels on me. It feels fine when you apply it to your palms, but on the back of your hands it feels heavy and thick. I am impressed that it lasts after you wash your hands, and it even feels better once you do. Overall, it's just okay.
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
This really saved me during the winter when my skin was really dry. Because I work in a school with a bunch of kids we have to be sensitive to scents and this was perfect. I really liked how fast it sunk in, and how fast it nourishes my dry skin. I will be repurchasing again.
Marta I.
Hollywood, FL
Una de las cremas con mayor efectividad en humectación, a pesar que es cremosa quizás puedas pensar que te va a quedar la piel grasosa, pues no, esto no sucederá, puesto a que la piel absorverá la crema y sentirás que tu piel estará fresca y resplandeciente
Kaley F.
I absolutely adore this product! My hands and honestly most of my skin gets very dry in the summer because of salt and chlorine but this lotion was so moisturizing! I bought it on amazon and was so excited when it came in. The scent is clean and refreshing and you know it will help you as soon as you feel how moisturizing it is. It worked so quickly and I have recommended it to so many people since i bought it. Love it!
tammy r.
Stanford, KY
Nivea sos creme is a great product. my skin is really dry and i need a lasting moisturizer. and it is difficult to find a good moisturizer. some lotions leave your skin feeling sticky but this does not. nor does it make your skin feel damp. i try to use it 3 to 4 times a week. and i would purchase this product again.
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO
I suffer from dry skin and this works well to soothe the itchiness and how hydrate till next application. Seems like this brand last the longest and reapplication is just 2 to 3 times a day