BY NIVEA #7 in Facial Moisturizers

NIVEA Soft is a refreshingly light moisturizing cream. The fast absorbing formula is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil for incredibly soft and supple skin all day long.

• Moisturizing cream for body, face and hands
  • Refreshingly light formula

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Amazon
  • "its a perfect moisturizing cream. i use it every day, also my sister and my mom. it smell good and has a cooling feeling." in 19 reviews
  • "I wish i had found this sooner. Since becoming pregnant with my 3rd my skin got really dry and sensitive along with the harsh cold weather my skin just couldnt handle much. I tried 3 different face lotions all targeted for sensitive and dry skin but it made my skin red and tight. I finally gave this a shot on a whim and im so glad i did. This is my new holy grail face moisturizer. It soaks in fast, doesnt leave me irritated or red and it has a nice light scent to it as well BIG PLUS it is super inexpensive!! Love this product! [product:nivea-refreshingly-soft-moisturizing-cream-100ml]" in 7 reviews
Meriem K.
setif 19000
nivea soft is my favorit cream for my skin it is sooo light and gentle on the skin and it gives me freshness just like having a wet texture on my skin this cream is perfect on summer and it moistrize the dry skin perfectly
Desirée S.
Monzón
I liked it but It's too moisturizing and that's not good for my skin (mixed-oily skin). It's perfect for dry or normal skin.
miina g.
Oujda
A very effective moisturizer that works to moisturize the body completely helps to get rid of skin cracks due to drought and also works to repair it I loved it a lot and became my favorite 😍😍😍😍
Hanen L.
Grombalia
Nivea Soft moisturising cream can be used on both the face and the body to keep skin feeling soft and supple. The caring formulation is enriched with micro-fine oil droplets enveloped in a water layer that are quickly absorbed by the skin to offer instant hydration to even the most thirsty skin. Also featuring vitamin E to combat free-radicals, this cream also provides ant-ageing benefits, working to leave the skin smooth, hydrated and glowing with health.
Christina W.
Columbia, SC
Literally my favorite moisturizer on the market! Its not to expensive and it feels wonderful on my skin. I normally apply it to my face, hands and elbows to give me softer and smoothr skin. And trust me, it works. The cream goes a long way too, you don't need a lot of it to get the job done. I would highly recommend this product.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
#Giftcrush
NIVEA SOFT Different from any cream texture is very light and easy to absorb and leave my skin soft
Rachel W.
Modesto
I love love love this moisturizer it is the best so creamy I use on my face an hands all the time works so good leaves my face so smooth an hydrated
Keorah A.
France
All time fav face cream i use it every day and it makes my skin look so much better it is really soft and it really helm with redness and blemish I recommend it to people with bad redness and really dry skins
Olivia S.
Providence , RI
Let me just start by saying I have gone through at least 6 of these. I love love love this creme! I've tried so many over the years and this one has been the best by far. It doesn't leave my skin oily and it smells great. It also doesn't irritate my eyes and works great for hands and feet also. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a while. A great consistency.
Lera L.
Kamloops
I absolutely love this cream. I use it everyday to moisturize my face, particularly after I take my makeup off at night. It leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and healthy. My one regret from this purchase is buying it in the 200mL pot. I wish I'd bought a smaller package so bacteria wouldn't build up and break me out. ( That's what I assume is happening cause there has been no change to my skin scare routine and have had this product for a very long time and my skin is breaking out more frequently ). Overall I love his product, And I recommend you buy it, just buy it in a smaller container.
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
How does your skin feel after using it?
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Do you prefer this, or the type in the blue container?
Rosmelis M.
I want a moisturizer for my face but do not leave it greasy, would you recommend this product?
Sabrina M.
Buckfield, ME
Does this stuff do a good job of keeping your hands nice and soft in the winter months? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and I'm just not sure what to get!
India H.
Antioch, TN
Is this one better than the one in the blue container?