BY NIVEA #10 in Facial Moisturizers

NIVEA Soft is a refreshingly light moisturizing cream. The fast absorbing formula is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil for incredibly soft and supple skin all day long.

• Moisturizing cream for body, face and hands
  • Refreshingly light formula

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

NIVEA Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream
  • "its a perfect moisturizing cream. i use it every day, also my sister and my mom. it smell good and has a cooling feeling." in 19 reviews
  • "I wish i had found this sooner. Since becoming pregnant with my 3rd my skin got really dry and sensitive along with the harsh cold weather my skin just couldnt handle much. I tried 3 different face lotions all targeted for sensitive and dry skin but it made my skin red and tight. I finally gave this a shot on a whim and im so glad i did. This is my new holy grail face moisturizer. It soaks in fast, doesnt leave me irritated or red and it has a nice light scent to it as well BIG PLUS it is super inexpensive!! Love this product! [product:nivea-refreshingly-soft-moisturizing-cream-100ml]" in 7 reviews
lori h.
It gives my face great moisture, my face gets very dry especially around winter. This isn’t expensive at all. It smells amazing and makes you feel so refreshed. Dry skin areas are gone! Thanks!
Naomi H.
I love this product! From the very first time I used it I noticed how soft and moisturised my skin was. Highly recommend
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
This is the best moisturiser in the world! I have super dry sensitive skin and as a kid I struggled with eczema and the original Nivea was the ONLY cream that worked for me. This version is so much lighter than the original but works just as great! I highly recommend it! NIVEA Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream
Shimaa A.
New damitta, Egypt
My lovely skin moisturizer I always use it every day
It's very lite for skin and the skin absorbed it in few minutes
Razan A.
dubai
Best moisturizer ever! Doesn’t clog pores, feel too oily or have strong smell. I usually put it overnight and by the time i wake up, my skin feels very moisturized and healthy. 10/10 would recommend. Im almost through my 5 th bottle and would continyto buy again
Ñèhà F.
A very affordable and good product that gives all the essentials a skin wants the utmost when it comes to care factor. Gives a glowing result
Skylar F.
This cream is so moisturising and has a lightweight feel to it which I like. I bought it from boots and the price isn't bad either for it's quality. It has a nice refreshing smell which is good
Patricia H.
Forney
It's very creamy and has a great fragrance to it.  Very moisturizing and leaves skin soft. I have to apply it frequently because my hands a dry.. great scent very refreshing.  It's gentle and not harsh for my skin. I round recommend this peofuct.
Amina M.
Mansoura
I am so in love with this cream! and imediatley fell in love. The moment you apply the cream you can just feel the softness and how moisturizing it really is. Not to mention how AMAZING the smell is! I love love love this cream and I will definitely be buying myself a fullsized product! I can already tell this will be my everyday used cream .
Eloise M.
Miami
It's a must have for hydration and silky skin. It is sooo smooth and soft. I like the smell. And it awesome for sensitive skin.
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
How does your skin feel after using it?
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Do you prefer this, or the type in the blue container?
Rosmelis M.
I want a moisturizer for my face but do not leave it greasy, would you recommend this product?
Sabrina M.
Buckfield, ME
Does this stuff do a good job of keeping your hands nice and soft in the winter months? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and I'm just not sure what to get!
India H.
Antioch, TN
Is this one better than the one in the blue container?

Amazon