BY NIVEA #7 in Facial Moisturizers

NIVEA Soft is a refreshingly light moisturizing cream. The fast absorbing formula is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil for incredibly soft and supple skin all day long.

• Moisturizing cream for body, face and hands
  • Refreshingly light formula

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Amazon
  • "its a perfect moisturizing cream. i use it every day, also my sister and my mom. it smell good and has a cooling feeling." in 19 reviews
  • "I wish i had found this sooner. Since becoming pregnant with my 3rd my skin got really dry and sensitive along with the harsh cold weather my skin just couldnt handle much. I tried 3 different face lotions all targeted for sensitive and dry skin but it made my skin red and tight. I finally gave this a shot on a whim and im so glad i did. This is my new holy grail face moisturizer. It soaks in fast, doesnt leave me irritated or red and it has a nice light scent to it as well BIG PLUS it is super inexpensive!! Love this product! [product:nivea-refreshingly-soft-moisturizing-cream-100ml]" in 7 reviews
Lizeth M.
Riverside , CA
This is my holy grail primer/moisturizer!! I use this first to moisturize then put on my #milani primer and then my foundation and it lasts all day! Sometimes I even skip primer and use this then foundation and it gives me the same results. So hydrating and I really recommend for both oily and dry skins(:
Karen O.
Corvallis
Love it. It's small and portable and it feels great on your skin after a shower or daily skin care routine. It absorbs quickly as well and has a pleasant but subtle scent. When I use it, I don't leave my lips out! It keeps my lips hydrated and prevents chapping! Works better and faster than chapstick if you leave it on overnight!
It is a bit thicker, more creamy so if you have oily skin you might not want this, but those with combination or dry skin should give this product a try.
Catherine L.
Brooklyn, NY
Talk about a good moisturizer. For many years I have tried looking for the perfect one and I picked this one up at Rite Aid. All along it was right there! I have oily skin and it still works perfectly fine for me. It has no scent at all which I personally love. Honestly one of my ride or die products.
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This moisturizer is very nice because it contains different oils and vitamin E. It makes your skin Super soft and you can use it for your face body and hands which is very nice. The only part I do not like about the moisturizer is the smell. But it is not bad, it just doesn’t smell very good. It smells like a generic moisturizer would
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
this is such an icredible cream I really like it, however it is not how moisturizing as I would lie to be, it is a good option . one of my favorites Brand is this one. they have amazing product but this one is not my favorite, however as I said a good option for your skin but not the best option
Anusree P.
This is my holy grail product guys... It's so amazing.... I have never come across such a multipurpose moisturizer which I can use the whole year.... But I don't think it's good for places with much winter months..... I live in a tropical country.. So it's really suites.... It doesn't make me break out... I have used eleven 300 ml tubs of it..... I love it really very much
Megan H.
Muscle Shoals
This is my absolute favorite Nivea lotion product! A trial size was in a travel kit I purchased last month. I immediately went out and bought the larger size. The fragrance is great! It absorbs quick without a greasy feel. I have also been using this cream on my face. So far, I have not experienced clogged pores or bumps. I cannot say enough good things about this product!!! It’s worth a try!!
Yamilette S.
Philadelphia
I am in love with this lotion. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I have very dry skin and this helps. I use it on my hand as well as my face. It doesn't brake me out at all. If you want a lotion that works this is the product to go for. It has so many benefits to fit anyone. And with winter around the corner I depend on Nivea moisturizing cream.
Liliana R.
A classic in my beauty routine. I have been using Nivea soft for over 15 years. I always have a small one that I can apply during the day if needed. It has a soft sent and my skin feels so so soft after applying. I love the fact that is for the whole body. I will definitely continue to use it.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
This stuff is wonderful for dry skin, and great as an everyday moisturizer. I use this on days when I'm not wearing any makeup to hydrate my skin and give it a little healthiness to it, and it works beautifully! It comes in a huge tub for $6-$7. It has a slight scent to it, but not overpowering. It's nice and lightweight, so you could apply your makeup on top of it and not feel heavy.
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
How does your skin feel after using it?
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Do you prefer this, or the type in the blue container?
Rosmelis M.
I want a moisturizer for my face but do not leave it greasy, would you recommend this product?
Sabrina M.
Buckfield, ME
Does this stuff do a good job of keeping your hands nice and soft in the winter months? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and I'm just not sure what to get!
India H.
Antioch, TN
Is this one better than the one in the blue container?