BY NIVEA #10 in Facial Moisturizers

NIVEA Soft is a refreshingly light moisturizing cream. The fast absorbing formula is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil for incredibly soft and supple skin all day long.

• Moisturizing cream for body, face and hands
  • Refreshingly light formula

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

NIVEA Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream
  • "its a perfect moisturizing cream. i use it every day, also my sister and my mom. it smell good and has a cooling feeling." in 19 reviews
  • "I wish i had found this sooner. Since becoming pregnant with my 3rd my skin got really dry and sensitive along with the harsh cold weather my skin just couldnt handle much. I tried 3 different face lotions all targeted for sensitive and dry skin but it made my skin red and tight. I finally gave this a shot on a whim and im so glad i did. This is my new holy grail face moisturizer. It soaks in fast, doesnt leave me irritated or red and it has a nice light scent to it as well BIG PLUS it is super inexpensive!! Love this product! [product:nivea-refreshingly-soft-moisturizing-cream-100ml]" in 7 reviews
courtney L.
My all time favorite lotion. Its one of the few I can use on my face without breaking out. I have super sensitive skin and have a hard time finding something I can use. Especially something I can use on my whole body. This stuff is amazing. It makes my skin feel rehydrated and soft. It brings it back to life. I can't live without it! I have it on my vanity, in my bathroom for after my showers, in my car for when I might need it, and in my purse. Can never be without it!
Naureen H.
Orlando, FL
Hydrating product that keeps my dry skin feeling nice and smooth. I love the fact that it doesn't leave a greasy residue It's easily accessible in any drugstore or big chain shopping market.
Jessica M.
I picked this up on a whim when I ran out of my normal night moisturizer. Unfortunately, it broke me out on my face, but I just relegated it to hands, feet, arms and legs instead. The scent is a little strong. Personally, I don't mind it, but some people may find it a little too much. I don't know if I'd purchase it again since I originally intended to use it on my face and I can't... but I don't regret this purchase either.
Lemon K.
I love this moisturizer. I use it daily on my face, and occasionally on my body after the shower. It keeps my skin feeling soft and wonderful all day, just as well as or better than other similarly priced moisturizers I've tried. I've already gone through 5 tubs and am on my sixth and seventh, because I need to use a seperate jar for my face and my body because my only problem with this moisturizer is that its jar packaging means that over time the product becomes less sanitary if you do not wash your hands before every time you put your fingers in the jar.
hashley a.
miami, FL

I worked, left the velvety pimple, without shine, I do not shed granite in any moment. It also surprised me how super surrogate it is, at least for mixed skins and fats you need very little to moisturize the skin, it has no texture neither very light nor very dense and is absorbed very quickly
The cream does not have FPS included, so it seems to be made for night use. It fulfills the function of moisturizing to perfection,
Vanessa M.
100% love this moisturizer! This has been my go to for a while now. I love how soft it makes my skin feel and also the fact that it does not make my skin feel greasy. It is super hydrating and goes well under makeup. I have the full size version but I also get the mini version here and there if I am traveling. Totally recommend if you tend to have dry skin, especially during the winter.
Edith M.
Hampton, VA
Love Love Love this moisturizer! It smells clean, and it makes my face feel fresh. Very light., not at all heavy like other creams make you feel. I only use this for my face and I am almost done with my bottle, I will go buy another one. Highly recommended.
Deliyna V.
Literally go through these like crazy ! Makes your skin feel SUPER soft, got friends and family members hooked! Super affordable moisturizing cream does wonders !
Kenya W.
Never in a million years would I ever think I could just use a cream on my face that was meant for everything! Well, I stop here! Every since I tried this on my face I have felt brand new!!!! This makes my skin whether my face or hands fell amazing without the greasy residue! Great under makeup too!

What's crazy is I used this before and stopped for the summer. But had to go back! Im in love!
Alix G.
This product was the first ever moisturizer i bought for myself when I first started using makeup and I have to say I was really impressed though it was cheap it's actually worth it's money and I used to use it a lot! It smells amazing and feel nice on your skin! Would recommend to anyone starting out or that want to have a nice cheap moisturizer around just in case!
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
How does your skin feel after using it?
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Do you prefer this, or the type in the blue container?
Rosmelis M.
I want a moisturizer for my face but do not leave it greasy, would you recommend this product?
Sabrina M.
Buckfield, ME
Does this stuff do a good job of keeping your hands nice and soft in the winter months? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and I'm just not sure what to get!
India H.
Antioch, TN
Is this one better than the one in the blue container?

Amazon