BY NIVEA #7 in Facial Moisturizers

NIVEA Soft is a refreshingly light moisturizing cream. The fast absorbing formula is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil for incredibly soft and supple skin all day long.

• Moisturizing cream for body, face and hands
  • Refreshingly light formula

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Amazon
  • "its a perfect moisturizing cream. i use it every day, also my sister and my mom. it smell good and has a cooling feeling." in 19 reviews
  • "I wish i had found this sooner. Since becoming pregnant with my 3rd my skin got really dry and sensitive along with the harsh cold weather my skin just couldnt handle much. I tried 3 different face lotions all targeted for sensitive and dry skin but it made my skin red and tight. I finally gave this a shot on a whim and im so glad i did. This is my new holy grail face moisturizer. It soaks in fast, doesnt leave me irritated or red and it has a nice light scent to it as well BIG PLUS it is super inexpensive!! Love this product! [product:nivea-refreshingly-soft-moisturizing-cream-100ml]" in 7 reviews
Lela P.
Definitely a #HolyGrail! I love this product so much for every reason. Its affordable, solves my dryness issue, does not break me out, leaves my skin feeling extremely soft, and nourishing! I love this in the winter especially because it keeps my face moisturized until i wash it at the end of the day.
Rachav l.
redondo beach
I snagged this from the dollar store. It’s a good quick fix, but my skin kept just absorbing it. I mean like it wasn’t enough to moisture enough, if that makes sense? It smells ok and isn’t greasy. I recommend as a middle ground “ this is an option “ concept but not end all be all
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my favorite creme ever! I used to work at sephora and I would try all these different types of creams all day for people with dry skin and I couldn't find any. This keeps your skin nice and hydrated without being greasy and oily. It lasts all day even in cold weather and makes my skin feel beyond soft.
Lovetoreview
This is a great lotion! It has no fragrance and is super gentle on the skin. It has a thicker consistancy, but I find that's part of what males it work so well. However, this lotion is fairly greasy, which I find actually helps give dry skin a protective layer while the lotion absorbs. The price of this lotion is pretty great too!
Elyse E.
Elmer, NJ
I have extremely sensitive skin and eczema. This is my daily go to for body lotion. Fresh scent. Great value, price is just right. Keeps my hands and body moisturized all day. I recommend this to everyone who is prone to eczema and has issues with scented lotions
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I absolutely adore this product i use it on my legs and hands and even as a facial moisturizer. It makes my skin feel so nice and its not too overbearing so it doesnt cause my skin to break out! Im so happy i discovered this product its changed my skin routine.
Anne W.
Washington
I really like this product. It is a great product to have on hand for your face body and hands. Usually body lotion is too greasy for my face or face lotion is not strong enough and too expensive to use on my body. However, this product works for everything.
Abi W.
Mount Vernon, IN
Nivea cream is the best moisturizer I have ever used for my face. It does not leave a greasy feel and my face is so soft the rest of the day. I am a repeat buyer and will continue to buy this awesome product. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Shawndra A.
Idaho Falls
I love this lotion! It moisturizes well and can be used anywhere. It's nom-irritating and fragrance free as well. However, it is very thick and heavy and a bit greasy, which I don't mind too much, but I do prefer something a bit lighter weight and less greasy.
Jessica C.
This stuff is amazing. Smells nice, super moisturizing, but not greasy. My face is very dry and sensitive and this has done wonders this winter. Also has really kept my normally dry hands very soft. Worth every penny and will continue to use!
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
How does your skin feel after using it?
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Do you prefer this, or the type in the blue container?
Rosmelis M.
I want a moisturizer for my face but do not leave it greasy, would you recommend this product?
Sabrina M.
Buckfield, ME
Does this stuff do a good job of keeping your hands nice and soft in the winter months? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and I'm just not sure what to get!
India H.
Antioch, TN
Is this one better than the one in the blue container?