BY NIVEA #7 in Facial Moisturizers

NIVEA Soft is a refreshingly light moisturizing cream. The fast absorbing formula is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil for incredibly soft and supple skin all day long.

• Moisturizing cream for body, face and hands
  • Refreshingly light formula

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Amazon
  • "its a perfect moisturizing cream. i use it every day, also my sister and my mom. it smell good and has a cooling feeling." in 19 reviews
  • "I wish i had found this sooner. Since becoming pregnant with my 3rd my skin got really dry and sensitive along with the harsh cold weather my skin just couldnt handle much. I tried 3 different face lotions all targeted for sensitive and dry skin but it made my skin red and tight. I finally gave this a shot on a whim and im so glad i did. This is my new holy grail face moisturizer. It soaks in fast, doesnt leave me irritated or red and it has a nice light scent to it as well BIG PLUS it is super inexpensive!! Love this product! [product:nivea-refreshingly-soft-moisturizing-cream-100ml]" in 7 reviews
Amy A.
I was concerned the regular Nivea would be too thick feeling on my skin so I went with this. It has a great, light (almost whipped feeling) texture while still being very hydrating. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and absorbs quickly. I love the scent as well!
Shamim H.
Lynnwood, WA
One of my favourite moisturizers, it's something I make sure I always have! The sccent is so fresh and comforting, and it's so good for keeping my skin smooth. It's light and not overpowering at all (like most lotions), and I love the travel size packaging!
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
In love with this lotion!!! It’s my new fav at the moment! It leaves your skin hydrated without the sticky or heavy feeling, and I love how it has jojoba oil(which is known to combat oily skin) and vitamin E (nourishes skin). I apply it all over my face after every wash and before my makeup and it hydrates all day long! It makes my skin have that beautiful glow from within and I can just feel my face getting happier with health! Definitely recommend!!
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
This is a great moisturizer. I use this primarily after shaving, at night, since I find the scent a bit overpowering. My skin doesn’t get as dry as it did growing up in New England, now that I’m in California, but this does a great job of moisturizing spots that get TOO dry. For the price and almost never-ending amount, this is a great staple product. Love those tiny tubs, too!
Sundai K.
Adelanto
This is the best. For such a cheap price, I'm in awe of how amazing this works well with my skin. I've had this for about two weeks. My skin was dry, it had patches everywhere and this creme moisturized my skin so much. I don't have dry patches anymore, my makeup application looks so much better than before. I highly recommend and will repurchase.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
There really is nothing special about this cream. The scent is very strong, so if you are scent sensitive, this one is not one for you.
The cream is pretty thin and just felt bad on my sensitive skin.
I would not give my recommendation for this cream
Alicia H.
Carthage, IL
This had a creamy, rich texture which offered good moisture in the dry months, and I really wanted to love this product as I love Nivea in general. But I couldn’t get past the old lady smell unfortunately.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
This moisturizing cream is a a product that I believe everyone should have one hand. It has just enough thickness to not feel too heavy but enough of one to feel like a cream that will sink into your skin and take away that dryness. This cream can be used all over the body or simply kept for hand use. NIVEA Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream
Nayerlin M.
Nivea es un crema sin duda muy buena la suavidad que deja en mi piel es impresionante,me encanta cada vez que la uso porque cuida mi piel y la mantiene hidratada su olor también es algo que me encanta..
Alison D.
Durham, NC
I love this Nivea cream I have been using it every night for the past three months as a moisturizer after I wash my face. I had very bad breakouts and redness on my face, I would try every other moisturizer which would only make my breakouts worse, but this cream cleared up my skin. I really  recommend it.
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
How does your skin feel after using it?
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Do you prefer this, or the type in the blue container?
Rosmelis M.
I want a moisturizer for my face but do not leave it greasy, would you recommend this product?
Sabrina M.
Buckfield, ME
Does this stuff do a good job of keeping your hands nice and soft in the winter months? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and I'm just not sure what to get!
India H.
Antioch, TN
Is this one better than the one in the blue container?