BY NIVEA #7 in Facial Moisturizers

NIVEA Soft is a refreshingly light moisturizing cream. The fast absorbing formula is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil for incredibly soft and supple skin all day long.

• Moisturizing cream for body, face and hands
  • Refreshingly light formula

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Amazon
  • "its a perfect moisturizing cream. i use it every day, also my sister and my mom. it smell good and has a cooling feeling." in 19 reviews
  • "I wish i had found this sooner. Since becoming pregnant with my 3rd my skin got really dry and sensitive along with the harsh cold weather my skin just couldnt handle much. I tried 3 different face lotions all targeted for sensitive and dry skin but it made my skin red and tight. I finally gave this a shot on a whim and im so glad i did. This is my new holy grail face moisturizer. It soaks in fast, doesnt leave me irritated or red and it has a nice light scent to it as well BIG PLUS it is super inexpensive!! Love this product! [product:nivea-refreshingly-soft-moisturizing-cream-100ml]" in 7 reviews
amanda t.
I have used this creme on my face and my hands. As for my face, it feels really soothing, but however it doesn't hydrate my skin. It just sits on my dry patches. As for a hand cream, I like it. It's moisturizing and makes my hands feel soft. The creme has a light scent and soft texture. I think this a good price for a versatile cream.
Raybecka S.
Grand Terrace, CA
Picked up a few of these for $.99 each! Perfect to keep in my purse and locker at work! Works wonders and soaks up fast so I can get right back to my job. Washing my hands a lot during the day this really has made a huge difference with them not drying out as fast!
Anahi G.
I really liked this product because when I first tried it it didn't leave my skin too oily. I bought a couple of the little ones first because I am usually very careful with what I put on my face but it worked great for me! I use it often so I would definitely recommend this if you have an oily/dry skin type. It's great if you want something that will moisturize but won't make you feel sticky.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
I don't personally own this, but my mom does. Last weekend when I went to visit her she was using it and I asked if I could try. She's really picky about lotions and is always trying to find a good one. She swears by this! So I tried it out, and I fell in love! I would deffinitely reccomend this! It's so light and doesn't feel greasy on the skin
Shayna M.
I love this it makes my skin so moist rise and put it on before bed after I cleanse my face and I even use it on my elbows and my arms and sometimes even my whole body and when I wake up in the morning I can tell how much to raise my face and body are. About a month ago I had to relieve dry skin around my nose because I was doing an acne treatment and I put it on once before I went to bed and when I woke up in the morning there was no dry patches on my skin and I looked totally radiant
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
This is my go to hand lotion in my purse! I never leave home without it!! I love how my hands feel after! Especially if you are like me always washing your hands! I always buy a new one when I see it running out. An amazing moisture for your skin
Gladys B.
I keep one in my office and one at home. Definitely my go to lotion. Great for any part of your body and the scent is amazing. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is one of the only ones I can guarantee won't break me out.
Natalie B.
Morrisdale, PA
Such a great moisturizer! Goes on very light and makes my skin feel great. I found it at the local drugstore so it's not pricey. I use NIVEA Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Cream everyday and I'd def buy it again!
Judy K.
I really like this product!! It didn't break me out when I use it on my face! It kept me moisturised the whole day. It doesn't leave a greasy residue which I like because I'm already oily and this has jojoba oil, which I heard is similar to your sebum. This product is thick but I noticed you don't need much for your face!!
Christina T.
Inverness
My all time favorite every day moisturizer! It's one of the only lotions that don't make my skin feel too greasy! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and so soft!! Try it!! You won't regret it!
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
How does your skin feel after using it?
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Do you prefer this, or the type in the blue container?
Rosmelis M.
I want a moisturizer for my face but do not leave it greasy, would you recommend this product?
Sabrina M.
Buckfield, ME
Does this stuff do a good job of keeping your hands nice and soft in the winter months? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and I'm just not sure what to get!
India H.
Antioch, TN
Is this one better than the one in the blue container?