Amy M.
Truxton, NY

Do you prefer this, or the type in the blue container?

Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Relizane
1 year, 2 months ago
This one is better for me
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
1 year, 3 months ago
i prefer the one in the blue container( as night time moisturizer ) to this bevos i find that this had alcohol denat very high up in its ingredients list and this could be very irritating on the skin.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Uniondale, NY
1 year, 10 months ago
I prefer this one over the blue one because it's much softer when you apply it to your face and also perfect for sensitive skin.
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Southampton, WY
1 year, 10 months ago
I like this one better as it is a lot smotyher than the blue one and it just really depends on your skin type. This one you can use all over your body but the blue one os too thick at least for me.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
2 years, 3 months ago
I prefer this one personally because it lasts longer and you can use it on all parts of your body not just your face!!
Sabira H.
Sabira H.
2 years, 8 months ago
If you want a soft and really creamy kind this is the one for you but if you want a really thick and creamy one that would be good.
Hanike T.
Hanike T.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
2 years, 11 months ago
It really depends a lot on your skin! The blue one is the original and you can't go wrong with it, while the Nivea Soft line has Jojoba oil for a more moisturizing and refreshing feel. So, if you have an oily skin, you may rather stick to the original blue one.
Anneke S.
Anneke S.
Albany, GA
3 years, 2 months ago
I use this as a facial moisturizer and prefer it over the cream in the blue container since it is softer and therefore easier to apply. It more has the consistency of a facial moisturizer.
Georgina M.
Georgina M.
Ramsey, Isle of man
4 years ago
I find this one is great to use on a daily basis and the creme in the blue container is great for severely dry patches such a elbows and knees.
Anna P.
Anna P.
4 years, 3 months ago
I use the one in the blue container when my skin is really dry. I could not use it everyday since it is too oily.