BY NIVEA #7 in Facial Moisturizers

NIVEA Soft is a refreshingly light moisturizing cream. The fast absorbing formula is enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil for incredibly soft and supple skin all day long.

• Moisturizing cream for body, face and hands
  • Refreshingly light formula

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

Water, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate, Lanolin Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Amazon
  • "its a perfect moisturizing cream. i use it every day, also my sister and my mom. it smell good and has a cooling feeling." in 19 reviews
  • "I wish i had found this sooner. Since becoming pregnant with my 3rd my skin got really dry and sensitive along with the harsh cold weather my skin just couldnt handle much. I tried 3 different face lotions all targeted for sensitive and dry skin but it made my skin red and tight. I finally gave this a shot on a whim and im so glad i did. This is my new holy grail face moisturizer. It soaks in fast, doesnt leave me irritated or red and it has a nice light scent to it as well BIG PLUS it is super inexpensive!! Love this product! [product:nivea-refreshingly-soft-moisturizing-cream-100ml]" in 7 reviews
Niyanta M.
Dallas
* Nivea Creme & Nivea Soft *
Verdict: The most underrated and ignored skincare in my vanity but was the only Savior when nothing else worked.
———————————————
On my recent trip to Zion National Park, we did hiking for two continuous days. Extreme heat, dehydration and using loads of sunscreen left my skin flustered and dry like never before. The texture of my skin felt so rough and unhealthy. I used all kinds of moisturizers and even soothing balms to help my skin. But nothing worked. Running out of options on the trip, I grabbed travel sizes of the nivea creme and nivea soft. I used the white one (nivea soft) during the day as it has a light texture that gets absorbed quickly. I used the blue one(nivea creme) in the night as it is very rich and thick. And boom, in one day my skin was back to its normal self. It felt so soft, smooth and radiant, with all dry patches gone.

I remember Nivea from my childhood when my whole family used the same creme. It was always in our kits. My parents use it till date. When nothing else worked, I relied on the oldest skincare I can remember. I am using it after years but I have made it a staple part of my skincare again.
Kathleen D.
Danbury, CT
I will begin by saying the smell is very nice, very fresh and very nonirritating. My boyfriend and I have both actually used this in situations where we have headaches and the like, simply because the smell is just so darn refreshing. However, I will say that this isn't really the ideal moisturizer for me, both in consistency and in how it has a bit of a tendency to break me out more often than usual.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Nivea is great. I've been using their products and creams for years. Here's a tip. Keep it in the refrigerator. You will get a nice cooling effect kind of like a cold cream and it will also apply a little bit thicker since it's cold. It's fantastic after a sunburn too. I use aloe for a day or so to bring down the redress and then I apply Nivea to protect the skin and prevent peeling.
Renee T.
I love this affordable moisturizer! I've been using it nightly for the past month and can say that I definitely enjoy it and notice that the mornings after I use it my skin feels plumper and healthier. I have sensitive oily/acne-prone skin so I would avoid this for daytime use on the face if you have similar skin, however, as mentioned above I love it for overnight. I also use this on my hands and body and love that it absorbs quickly! I hate my hands, arms, or legs feeling greasy as I'm trying to get ready for the day. Lastly, I've gotten my boyfriend to use this for his super dry hands because it's a light neutral scent - he avoids anything that smacks of floral and honestly so do I as fragrances can irritate my skin. So it's a great gender neutral product!
natalie h.
Oscoda , MI
I have severely dry skin all year round and try different moisturizers often. I am blown away by this stuff. My acne has cleared, my skin is so much softer and hydrated and when I wear it under makeup I don't get that dry cakey look . It has a cream texture, does not feel greasy after absorbed and it does not have an off putting smell. I Would definitely recommend!!
Miranda O.
I love this moisturizer! I've used 3 or 4 tubs of it now and I can't get enough. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I use it on my face at night and I wake up with refreshed skin the next day. I dont use it in the morning because it doesn't have spf, but if it did, I would definitely use it!
Michelle V.
New York
Good facial creme for under makeup. I never would have guessed, but this creme keeps makeup from sticking to dry patches so that it glides over skin so smoothly. Does not have an oily feeling like the original Nivea creme in the blue container. This one is more light on the skin. Also great for body moisturizing.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
Da muy buena hidratación pero para pieles grasas no funciona del todo... Compre el embase pequeño solo para probar y pues hace que la zona T se engrase más y pues ahora tomo poquita cantidad y la mezclo con 2 gotas de agua solo para refrescar la piel y que a la vez hidrate solo un poco.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
this nivea has an almost like what you would expect lotion to smell like. it doesn't have a real fragrance so when you use it outside of you are wearing perfume or cologne it doesn't clash. I usually buy the smaller version for my hand cream. it is my go to.
Silvia C.
Renton
This cream is wonderful in being just above average. It provides excellent moisture, has a lovely scent that isn't overpowering at all. But I wouldn't use this on my face. I've exclusively used this as a hand cream and it does a decent job of that. It's a good price, which I also really appreciate.
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
How does your skin feel after using it?
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Do you prefer this, or the type in the blue container?
Rosmelis M.
I want a moisturizer for my face but do not leave it greasy, would you recommend this product?
Sabrina M.
Buckfield, ME
Does this stuff do a good job of keeping your hands nice and soft in the winter months? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and I'm just not sure what to get!
India H.
Antioch, TN
Is this one better than the one in the blue container?