NIVEA Refining Peel-Off Mask is perfect as a complementary treatment for combination skin. After application, the gel-like mask dries and hardens on the skin. When peeled off it removes dead skin cells and impurities, leaving the skin pore-deep clean and mattifying it for hours. NIVEA Refining Peel Off Mask enriched with Hydramin: RESULT: The skin is gently exfoliated, feels clear and appears visibly more refined and mattified. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.

• Gently removes dull skin cells
  • Deeply cleanses the skin
  • Actively removes excess sebum to reduce and prevent shine for hours

Aqua, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Methylparaben, BHT, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum, CI 42090

Is this hard to peel off?
Does this work and is it worth the money
I did not know Nivea has a mask! 😱 How effectively does this work and where can I purchase?
Start your review of NIVEA Refining Peel Off Mask!
Product Highlights
“Very skin friendly!! I love this product, I have very sensitive skin so Im very picky with products. This is a must buy & is very affordable. This is a must have for every female☺️” in 27 reviews
Tallahassee
Great for your face! Feels so smooth  Inlove with the scent of it! It has nice packaging and easy to carry anywhere you go. I normally buy it from Target. I started using it more than a decade now. I am a repeat user. I can’t think of anything right now. Thank you, Nivea!
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
Winston Salem, NC
My review on this product was a good result for it left my skin feeling soft and also it help my makeup look very smooth sine I wear it everyday so that was a plus for me also my skin wasn’t as dry so that’s another thing I would recommend this product to anyone
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dark Spots
Middletown
This product left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I wanted something that was going to refresh my skin and this product did just that and at a good price too. It was easy to apply with simply directions I would 100% recommend this product and buy it again!
Oily, Dry / Acne, Puffiness, Redness
Bartlesville
Amazing, left my skin feeling silky and smooth. Although I couldn't bare the scent when I first put it on. I use this once a month and it keeps my face rejuvenated. I bought it at Walmart, and it met every aspect of my expectation and I recommend it!!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Great product! Face felt refreshing and moisture penetrated well onto my skin. Bought this product at a walgreen pharmacy. Overall it was a great product and great for price. Packaging was ok ideal for the brand. I most likely will purchase again.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Waddell, AZ
This product was great. I have combination skin and this mask was perfect for my skin type. This is the first time I've used this brand for a face mask and it was very reasonably priced to the other ones I normally purchase. I would absolutely recommend this to others
Combination / Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Bakersfield, CA
This was a great mask to use , it makes your face feel nice and smooth right after your done using it , feels softer then a baby’s behind the expectations were what I thought they were going to be , it’s a great value not too pricey, this is the best improvement ever .
Dry / Sun Damage, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone
This product hydrates my face so much and I reccomend it for users and the packaging is very nice as well. It's travel size so you can just throw it in your bag on the go. I've been using this product for ages and I love it!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Uneven Skin Tone
Jacksonville, FL
Removing dull died skin cell to leave and deeply clean skin. Meaning it exfoliate the skin of time. Then it leave the skin brighter, it looks matte my skin even felt jus a little tighter. And I would use it again
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Redness, Sensitivity
This product is really nice. It leaves your face feeling refreshed after use, and it doesn’t leave residual product on your face after you peel it off. I highly recommend this product.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness