NIVEA Refining Peel Off Mask uploaded by Lay F.NIVEA Refining Peel Off Mask uploaded by Lay F.NIVEA Refining Peel Off Mask uploaded by Karla O.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA Refining Peel-Off Mask is perfect as a complementary treatment for combination skin. After application, the gel-like mask dries and hardens on the skin. When peeled off it removes dead skin cells and impurities, leaving the skin pore-deep clean and mattifying it for hours. NIVEA Refining Peel Off Mask enriched with Hydramin: RESULT: The skin is gently exfoliated, feels clear and appears visibly more refined and mattified. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.

• Gently removes dull skin cells
  • Deeply cleanses the skin
  • Actively removes excess sebum to reduce and prevent shine for hours

Aqua, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Methylparaben, BHT, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum, CI 42090

Buy on Amazon
April S.
Jackson, KY
I have just used this twice but I love it. I was amazed at how well this worked. It went beyond my expectations. The packaging of the product was nice and neat with clear print and 31st to read.I out based mine at Wal-Mart but you can find it at any department store or pharmacy. I would def. recommend Nivea refinning peel off mask with aqua effect for combination skin. This mask gently removes any dull skin cells you may have and cleanses deep into the skin. It makes your skin more refined, clear and soft This mask also reduces & prevents shine for hours. I would definitely recommend
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, Fl

Gently removes dull skin cells
Deeply cleanses the skin
Actively removes excess sebum to reduce and prevent shine for hours
Ambie M.
Philadelphia, PA
this mask is awesome! it smells minty and feels tingly on your face. it isn't too harsh at all, its actually pretty sensitive. probably good for everyday use. it met my expectations, I looked great the next day. I would so buy again and recommend.
Mveil B.
This mask is a great multi-tasker! I have combination skin and it helps out tremendously. Especially for a peel-off mask it seems to hydrate my dry spots and suck up my oil in the other spots on my face. The mask has a lovely tingly sensation not the burn-y like feel you get with some of the other peels have unfortunately  have experinced before. It dries quickly if you spread it evenly.  Definitely will continue to use this product as part of my skin care regiment.
Μaggie H.
Muncie, IN
I really enjoyed this mask!! I have combination skin, but I also have very sensitive skin, and this mask was great for both.  I really felt that it was hydrating my skin and opening my pores while cleaning them out! I also loved the sensation of peeling off my face, it was like I had a new fresh face again. defiantly recommend this product to anyone with combination or sensitive skin!
Briana N.
Las Vegas
LOVE THIS MASK! This is a good mask to use as a sort of rejuvenating refresher! After a long day taking off your make up and putting on this mask is so refreshing and hydrating to the skin. I love this mask is one of my favorites and always a go to! The price is perfect and you definitely get your moneys worth. I would definitely recommend this mask to anybody with dry skin it does wonders.!!
Esmeralda E.
I love this lotion it feels so tick and when you apply it it makes your skin so soft and it makes it oily but the next day you wake up the skin is totally glowing and makes my makeup look great
Melanie L.
California, MD
I have been browsing numerous face masks trying to find my go-to mask. I have combination acne-prone skin so finding a mask that moisturizes but doesn't make me break out is difficult. Look no further, this mask is affordable and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed without the break outs! And thankfully it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Would definitely recommend!
Blake S.
St Petersburg, FL
This mask is one I keep around the house all the time. It's refreshing, perfect for after a day of tanning in the sun; it's cooling on the skin and to add I love peel-off masks but if you don't get a nice even coat some spots dry quicker than others and it doesn't come off in even peels. Over all it's great for the price! My skin is so soft after using it!
Karlen L.
tampa florida
La máscara de Nieva Peel-off Mask, alisa visiblemente la textura de tu piel y te da una apariencia más fresca dando un resultado increíble. Está máscara limpia profundamente tu rostro y evita el brillo en ella durante horas. Te invito a usarla !!
Amber R.
Does this work and is it worth the money
Charl L.
Is this hard to peel off?
Brittany S.
I did not know Nivea has a mask! 😱 How effectively does this work and where can I purchase?