BY NIVEA

NIVEA Q10 Firming & Shaping Leggings - the new convenient way to firmer skin. Its textile fiber shapes the silhouette and firm the skin whenever desired. Belly, rear and thighs are immediately shaped. Plus, the shorty firms the skin long-lastingly. The... see more...

Buy on Amazon
ALT E.
Hawthorne
This is so good the only thing I would only wear like tbh I wasn't sure when I bought but boo It was worth it like it's so fabulous from the F to the A to the B to the U to the L to the O to the U to the S let's say it again from the F to the A to the B to the U to the L to the O to the U to the S yes honey slayyyyy
Selena V.
Covina
I've used this product before I've seen results within the week,the package is very readable and Is very easy to access it's very effective and I would use this again and it has results right away. I see no room for improvement it works well I think.
Aysel A.
Saint Louis, MO
It is really comfortable as makes your body look really good. I bought it online on amazon for a pretty good price. It was effective for the most part but I think I was expecting too much. It is really gentle and I would really recommend this to others!
Guadalupe F.
fairburn
I use this only when I wear leggings I very recommend this mainly if you wanna look good. It's effective just make sure you only use it for that. It's been already a while I've been using it and it's great.
Alissa W.
Destin
OMG! These are absolutely amazing. They really hold in unesscary bulging, these are like my go to when I'm bloated or just not feeling my day. My husband even likes how they fit and hold my bum together😉
Norma M.
Soft and amazing they fit me perfectly and shape me very well. I love this product and will but it again. They made me feel better I have thick thighs and majority of the clothes I wear makes it worst but not these.
Katrina B.
These are so thin and comfortable. They are perfect for every day wear or simply with a fancy shirt for the night time. These are my go to! Definitely reccomend!
Bianca C.
San Diego
Love this product, only reason why I don't give it a 5 star is because it does leave a tacky sticky feeling when applied. Make sure you rub it in completely
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
After using this I didn't really any noticeable firming however if u are just looking for a nice lotion to keep skin soft.
Virggie P.
Caracas
These leggings are super comfortable, excellent for sports as for day to day, are very comfortable and of good quality