NIVEA Q10 Plus Firming & Shaping Leggings Reductor-Slimming uploaded by Veronica A.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA Q10 Firming & Shaping Leggings - the new convenient way to firmer skin. Its textile fiber shapes the silhouette and firm the skin whenever desired. Belly, rear and thighs are immediately shaped. Plus, the shorty firms the skin long-lastingly. The...

Buy on Amazon
ALT E.
Hawthorne
This is so good the only thing I would only wear like tbh I wasn't sure when I bought but boo It was worth it like it's so fabulous from the F to the A to the B to the U to the L to the O to the U to the S let's say it again from the F to the A to the B to the U to the L to the O to the U to the S yes honey slayyyyy
Katrina B.
These are so thin and comfortable. They are perfect for every day wear or simply with a fancy shirt for the night time. These are my go to! Definitely reccomend!
Veronica A.
Lancaster
NIVEA Q10 Plus Firming & Shaping Leggings Reductor-Slimming  Works great love them use them often.. will defenetly use and buy again this is the only pair that actually work for me very affective
Yomna A.
Oswego, IL
I absolutely loved this product! It really made a difference, it did a great job in hiding and firming those areas I didn't really want on display (muffin top, thighs etc.). I got this from the local target store and it was very well prices. Will DEFINITELY buy again!!
Selena V.
Covina
I've used this product before I've seen results within the week,the package is very readable and Is very easy to access it's very effective and I would use this again and it has results right away. I see no room for improvement it works well I think.
Aysel A.
Saint Louis, MO
It is really comfortable as makes your body look really good. I bought it online on amazon for a pretty good price. It was effective for the most part but I think I was expecting too much. It is really gentle and I would really recommend this to others!
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
This product works well, it did however take a good 6-7 weeks to see real results. Doesn't have much of a smell, which I like because I don't want my lotion or skin care products mixing scents with my perfume.
Guadalupe F.
Fairburn, GA
I use this only when I wear leggings I very recommend this mainly if you wanna look good. It's effective just make sure you only use it for that. It's been already a while I've been using it and it's great.
Alissa W.
Destin
OMG! These are absolutely amazing. They really hold in unesscary bulging, these are like my go to when I'm bloated or just not feeling my day. My husband even likes how they fit and hold my bum together😉
Wendy N.
West Palm Bch, FL
It is a pretty good product! I used it before summer to deal with some problem areas. I definitely noticed the areas I concentrated on got better and firmer. Wish I would have taken before and after pics. There's always next year!