NIVEA Q10 Plus Firming Body Milk uploaded by 💕Yasmine👸 J.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nivea Q10 Plus Firming Body Milk firms and intensively nourishes the look of dry skin. Enriched with Q10 based on a coenzyme found naturally in the skin Nivea Q10 Plus Firming Body Milk improves skins tone and texture to make it look tighter and more resilient. The formula with macadamia nut oil provides moisture and with regular use the skin stays smooth and nourished for longer.

VE-1094388 Deborah M.
Florida, FL
Es el mejor producto que he usado desde hace mucho, deja mi piel diferente, suave e hidratada, además huele rico y es súper fresca y nada pegajosa. Las veces que he usado otra crema noto el cambio inmediato en mi piel, al volverla a usar me arrepiento de haber cambiado de producto!!
Rosie D.
This product was amazing. Over time I did see my skin getting firmer and tighter. The product kept me very hydrated without being overly oily. I would buy this again and definitely recommend it to others.
Venessa F.
Only buy this brand and scent. It's smells amazing on me and makes my skin hydrated. I really don't need to put lotion on afterwards.
Ester M.
Muito bom, adoro usar esse produto.. Super recomendo, deu muito bem com a minha pele e o resultado foi ótimo.
Sai R.
Pickering , ON
Smells fresh and leaves skin hydrated for over 24 hours. Soaks into the skin super fast and leaves very little residue. A little pricey but the bottle will last you a long time since very little product is needed when you apply it. I would purchase it again.
Andreza A.
Rua Barão de Studart, n° 24 F, Nazaré
great moisturizing finish, has a very good smell and the skin is very soft for a long time.About the effect of cellulite, is myth. it only helps to give a softened but moisturizes the place.Could be better, be more creamy and free of oil free.But it is a good product.
Lula L.
I love it. It really works. It hydrates your entire body and it gives your skin a firming effect. It absorbs easily and doesn't stain the clothes.
It's not expensive, about 5-9 euros in Spain.
Debarati M.
India
Very smooth on your body.  Does not dries out your skin.  24 hours moisture is a guarantee. After using this  you wont be  satisfied with anything else
💕Yasmine👸 J.
Chlef
Love how this body milk does its work the smell is amazing it lea es my skin soft and nourish it perfect for the ones who have dry skins
Tatiana D.
Mississauga
This is one of my favorite body lotions, discovered it a few years back and picked because helped with my cellulite on my thighs.
Olivia H.
Milton, ON
I've been using this product for about a month however don't see much change in my skin. Has anyone seen successful firming since using this product?